It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man Appears in the Heavens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

i dont like guilt but i do believe wholeheartedly in the golden rule, you sound a good person and that is all that matters really, im not a great person but i am very compassionate and i hate bullies and people that take advantage of the vulnerable, my compassion feeds the anger i have for the people in control that manipulate the masses, for me it all stems from the ROMAN catholic church, who thru history has got to be the most evil organisation that has ever existed, but dont get annoyed please, you are the type of person i would defend, a good person, i just dont trust any religion, and i certainly dont trust Occultists and folks of secret societies, they all have the agenda of misdirection

cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Veneration is not worship, two different things

I used the word out of consideration for you.
Graven images and all. And the commandment to call no man father, i.e. papa or pope.
Those are clues.
I too had to break free from being raised up within a cult and the dogmas that had me bound(Mormon).
But the mother son cult has always been represented throughout history as a mother/son and found on almost every continent pre dating catholicism. The same thing with gods/saints.
Put your faith in grace through our Redeemer. While we still can.
The harvest nears

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

Adept, no problem

Withdrawal sucks, I know

Understand that I am not disbelieving you. Nor am I disputing your experiences of synchronicity. I am merely pointing out things which you may need to clarify, if you want them to be digested by the layman

Remember, you cannot force babies to chew steak

Aquarius was here around 50,000 years ago, you are correct. But the common understanding, is that it was not the last time it was here. It was also here around 25,800 years ago

Adept, from what you just described, with the cleansing, synchronicity and "truth", you have been initiated

You described a process known as catharsis, which all initiates of the mysteries go through. have been through the exact process you are talking about. As have many others others throughout history

I assume you probably already knew this, given your choice of the name "Adept"

Catharsis is an essential part of a the processes of physical mastery

Similar to what is described within the Ascended Master teachings as mastery of the "Matter planes"

Reading some about the these teachings may be helpful to you. Just be aware that the modern understanding of theosophy has been gradeurised and conflated in ways contrary to the humble and virtuous original nature of these version of the teachings of the mysteries

When I went through catharsis, I had to purge much more than just alcohol and cigarettes, and it took me nearly 10 years. So believe me, I understand why you are on edge or defensive about what you are going through. But you are amongst friends. I am not your enemy, or part of what you are fighting

If you think the physical mastery part is painful? Just wait until the emotional mastery part of the purification fully sets in. It is not fun at all

You'll be crying like a baby over pains you never even knew you had

It will be one of the most painful things you'll ever experience. I actually died during mine. But I promise you, it is worth it when you come out the other side

There will be moments where you feel lighter and more loved by this world, than you can ever possibly put into words, to someone who has not experienced it. You are lucky

Not everyone gets to go through the initiate process, so if you are going through it, I would consider you as a brother/sister

It does not mean we will agree on things. Merely that we are of a similar alignment

Our path may be completely different, but they lead to the same place

I'm assuming that the feeling I just described may/might be the feeling you asked me about with your spine?

Do you mean the overwhelming feeling of pure indescribable love and warmth washing over you? Like the world itself is giving you a hug. Like a perfect alignment of the soul?

Or do you mean the feeling of full Chakra "activation"? Where it feels like pure electricity is coursing up and down your spine. As if you have been plugged into an electrical socket?

Did you happen to experience death at the start of your catharsis, like I did? Or have a near-death experience? Or did you perhaps lose someone (or something), who was possibly more important in this world to you, than anyone else?

If so, these are important things to consider during the purification and cleansing process of catharsis. They are keys to unlocking very important doors within your emotional conscious

The search for truth you speak of, is actually a simple equation to answer, for someone on the path you seem to be on. From what you described, you understand the answer already. You just haven't quite put it into context yet

I can help you, if you are interested

You do not have to agree with me. The understanding is always yours to find. But I am happy to give you my context/knowledge, as one who has been through initiation and catharsis. If you would like it?

I understand the search for truth you speak better than you may/might think

Which is why I do not, and never would, present things as being definitive “truths”

Except for the primary truth

Which is the only thing that could ever be said to be definitively as true for me, as it is for you, or anyone else

Because there is no certainty in this world, beyond probability. And probability works in algorithm

As with me presenting multiple different versions of algorithm in/for Biblical translation, in/for varying degrees of probability

I said you need to look deeper, not because I am saying you have it wrong, or that I have it right ...

But because you are only scratching the surface of the possibilities which exist within algorithm and probability

The Primary truth that is taught through initiation into the mysteries, is:

The only thing you can ever know for certain in this world, is that you exist
Everything else is up for debate

Personal belief, is not the same as knowing

There is an extension to this, which says:

The only certainty you will ever come to know in this world, is death
Everything else is vary degrees of probability

Fear, is not the same as pain

I hope this is of some help

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

How are you not an occultist if you fully align with the occult?

“Occult” refers to beliefs and practices within things unknown/unknowable, outside religion and/or science. Or the manipulation of forces outside contextual understanding and/or explanation

It, popularly, promotes the image of someone messing with things they do not understand and should not be messing with

Which is why many religious people use it to talk down to/at others with differing beliefs to their own

The stigma of distaste attached to it, is no different to people using terms like “conspiracy theorist” to talk down to/at people who disagree with popular consensus

I align through my degree of understanding. Not through any manipulation of things I do not understand

Things I can explain and correlate to everything, not just religion and science

Hence, I am no “occultist”

If you wish to understand one of the layers of hidden meaning, read the mythology again, using the following keys

Samuel/Samael = Emotion (the two spellings differentiate between the emotion itself, and emotion as it is felt)
Sabbas = Symbol
Sabaoth = Sympathy
Yaldabaoth = Empathy

The “Seven heavens” described are:

Venus
Earth
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune

Reflected in the seven notes of the musical scale, and things such as the "seven seals" of spectrum, seven colours of the rainbow, etc, etc

It is all about the phase of resonance and oscillation, within vector equilibrium (Biblical El'ohim), within the sphere of a torus (Biblical Torah)

The old testament is a book of physics, when correctly translated

Mercury, is technically not a planet. It was referred to in the paste as a “Solar Moon” (Solomon). Viewed to the sun, in the same way as our moon is viewed to Earth

Within illumination, you think of the sun as being the open eye. The “all-seeing eye”, flooding in light

The opposite to this is an unseen force surrounding our solar system, which is much like the lens of our eyeball. Allowing light to be focused in to a point, within the sun

The "closed" eye of the ocean (Odin)

Odin in an Icelandic illuminated manuscript (18th century) showing the sun connected as his closed eye

If you were to consider the sun to be a nucleus-centre. Then the outside opposite to this, would be considered the occulus-shell

Within this internal/external polarity, the planets represent 7 layers, which give us life and manifested reality

All the planets, are merely layers of the one, same planet. Similar to how white light breaks down into individual colours when you put it through a prism. And it is the exchange between them, which allows life to exist

Mercury, the Moon, and Pluto, represent a phase relationship between the internal and external exchange

Mercury existing as anchor to the sun, with Pluto anchoring the outside limit of the solar “torus” (Biblical “Torah” meaning “Torus)

The invisible influence surround the outer limits of the solar system, similar to the lens of the eye, is often referred to in ancient mythology as the planetary crossing. Or planet of crossing

This is has been conflated with Saturn/Satan on occasions, because of the fact that Saturn represents a mid-point of reversal between the internal sun nucleus, and the external occulus

The medium of this exchange, is the Moon anchoring the Earth

Samael and Satan are said to relate to the 5th heaven, because Satan, is Saturn

Saturn, essentially, is an inside-out version of the Earth. A point of reversal, which is where the definitions of “Opposition, Adversary, etc” come from

Within the psychology layer of translation, Satan/Saturn, is "Reason". The ability to inwardly reflect upon something and weigh it against what you know within yourself, and surrounding yourself

The internalised phase-opposite of this "solar" system within the human body, are the Charkra

What they are talking about with “fornication” is the process of reversal, which is essential for the creation of life

When we orgasm, the polarity of our spine is momentarily reversed

As we flip inwards, into our own bodies, our opposing connection with the world and planets around us, also flips outwards, rooted in Saturn. As the point of opposition

The red dragon, is the influence of this reversal on the blood and waters of our solar system

Our conscious mind contracts inwards, at the same time as it stretches out to the limits of the solar system, and into the sun itself

That is why it feels so good. Because we are literally touching the source of creation momentarily

For the purposes of? Creating new life

There is no horror, evil, shame or pain within this process. Other than what people inject into it, through their own perspective on why and how it should be used

It can be as beautiful, or as ugly, as we wish it to be. Just like creation itself

Things which are influenced by peoples perception and beliefs, on the source and nature of creation itself

If you do some research, using these understanding and principles, you will find many things starts to make sense

There is nothing unknowable or “occult” about these things. They are rooted within, and fit within, the very principles of both science and religion

I hope that helps you in your research

My apoligies if I went too far off topic

I am happy to tell you more in private message, if there is anything you wish to know

The most basic key to understanding you need know on this (or at least be able to visualise and appreciate) is that the sun in the sky is your conscious mind

It is not “like” your mind. It is your mind

People such as the Sumerians and Ancient Egyptians saw no difference between the sun and their own mind

And when you look up at the Moon at night, you are actually looking down at a phased-version of the tip of your spine, from the pineal point of reversal within your own head. Which is your own personal, internalised version of Saturn

Hope this helps

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Could I get a link to this for sharing with non ATS members?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have already been down the wordplay wordsmith travels.
I was raised up in Mormonism and after wandering in the desert rudderless, I had a radical conversion and was sanctified for this purpose.
I am aware of the alternate meanings to words from Mormons, Theosophy and pretty much anything phonetically presented.
I disagree and consider Col. Olcott, Anne Besant Blavatsky, Krishnamurti and Benjamin Creme all occultists and practitioners of the mystery schools.
Reading your materials 2 decades ago made me break down into tears when I first read of Maitreya channeled through Creme.
And those were tears of sorrow.
There is but one I AM and it is not Maitreya nor you nor I.
In fact after contemplating on what is the Father's name for about 1 decade in prayer and study I realized He alone can make the claim of self realization but we cannot even rightly address Him in that manner let alone claim it for ourselves.
It is only a self description of the one who is.
The epiphany came when I realized who I was in answering, here am I.
You recognize them as ascended masters yet I know them as the congregation of death.
They have no future outside this existancea and the time for the Kingdom age draws near when once again they will be bound for 1000 years as they await the day of the white throne judgement.

The part that will throw you for a loop is where the opportunity for forgiveness comes in light of the prodigal son where even chemuel/samael will recognize
his/her transgressions from the 3d acts of forgiveness that sets everything right.
The jealousy they have over us becoming greater than they through this ability to forgive will change all of existance. But until that day your side needs to commit the ultimate blasphemy that nearly destroys us all.
The tools used by Samael to seduce Eve then Adam and by blood default all born of Adam, flattery and promises to be godlike, will fool even the very elect but it will be for a short season.
Just as Krishnamurti failed in his attempt the next attempt will fail, but after he kills almost all of us in the pursuit of worship of self.

Most do not know that the coming chaos is by design in order to usher in Maitreya behind it.
But I know.
I am aware of the false Christ's.
I am aware of the name game.

And I am aware of how much you hate my Father and His anointed.
I know of the switch you guys attempted when the Lamb was sacrificed for our transgressions.
And I am aware of the coming abomination.

Just as the zodiac is 180* to Mazzaroth so is the message Maitreya brings to salvation and redemption.
Only by grace through faith shall we be saved.
The message that we can be like Yah was effective in the garden and will be effective today.
But it is still a lie from the father of lies.

But it will sound good to the ears, appeal to the eyes.
And fool almost all.
Your guy comes 1st.
His last try at it.
Then Mashiach returns and finishes this age and we enter the final dispensation.
Out of curiosity.
What say you of the name Jesus?

a reply to: Compendium

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

The "I AM" does not mean what most people promote it to mean

Nor does it mean what the modern misunderstanding of the roots of theosophy proposes it to mean

It simply means that trying to define the ineffable within words, or by name, is pointless

There is no way to know such things, so they are pointless to consider or argue about

And those who think they are capable of defining God, whether it be through their own belief, or what others wrote long before them, are actually disrespecting the true nature of the source of our creation, by believing themselves fit to name and define it

God does not need to be named, to be what it is

And it does not require allegiance, to remain as it is

The only things that generally demand nominum devotion, are imposters. Seeking to impose upon that which "Is, what it is" by nature, by making everyone believe they are something they are not

I could very well be wrong in my belief that all modern religions are just imitating something real

You could very well be right

The Muslims could very well be right

The point is, that you cannot possibly know, so it does not matter

The only way to genuinely love, and be respectful to the source of our creation and its nature, it to let it be as it is

Be thankful and respectful to it, whatever it is, without the need to try name or own it within exclusive belief

Love the creation, love the creator

This is what is meant by "I am, who I am"

It means, it does not matter

I am who I am
You are who you are
Let God be, as God is
Unto your divinity, as to yourself

Defining belief systems are nothing more than speculation in this regard

The only real way to ever know or connect with God, is through their creation, and through yourself

What do I think of the name of Jesus?

I do not think it is a "name" of an actual person. But personification of an ideal

I think, like every other "name" in the Bible and all other mythologies, it is a word that is supposed to be translated, as the meaning of the word. Not as a persons name

Biblical Greek Theos, Egyptian Thoth, and Norse Thor, all the same word with the same meaning, "Thought"

But, who I am to judge?

What do I know? I could very well be wrong. Which is the exact point I am trying to make

If you look to the source, which comes before the language and speculation, it does not matter if I am right or wrong. Or if you are right or wrong

If I respect and love the source of creation, and anything they created (such as a son), regardless of its name, and then it turns out that a belief in Jesus Christ is correct?

Then I have loved and respected Jesus Christ

But, If there is not a Jesus Christ?

So what if you needed to love someone like Jesus Christ?

Well, I would rather die and cease to exist, than ever let someone like him carry a burden or pain for me. Or ever let him pay a price for me such as death

I would reject the offer to be saved, and pay my own price, so he did not have to. No matter what the cost. Even my soul

And if that is not possible and I cannot do that? Then the creation is flawed, and I want no part of it beyond this life anyway

I have proven this and died already when I was "tested"

Whatever my cloud/orb "friends" are, they brought me back. They would not let me die

In another of their "tests", they threatened to kill my son Joshua, to see if I would make me submit to "God"

I told them to kill him, as I would rather see him dead, than ever submit to something which would try control in such a way. Or disrespect the true nature of God or creation, by aligning to them as being that God

Whether or not they actually are of God, does not matter. This is the only correct answer

Reserve your alignment, when there is no certainty. To respect that which is certain

I have no fear of God, as I have no reason to fear them

I have no need to be saved or forgiven by God, as I have spent many years atoning for myself

Because if you are not willing to save yourself, then why would they?

They have put me through every Biblical test you can name, for the purposes of answering and negating prophecy. I've passed every one

I have proved I am willing to go through whatever type of hell, teachings, pains or death I need to, to ensure that nobody else in this world, ever has the right to use someone else, in the way they propose to let Jesus Christ suffer

Likewise, I would gladly die, to ensure that someone like Jesus Christ could not be hurt by the pains of other people in such a way

To stop any Church from further afflicting them

If it were my choice and possible? I would free him, against his wishes or what he was trying to do if necessary. For the simple fact, that he represents someone who would never free themselves

One who is prepared to give themselves or die for others in such a way, is someone who needs be protected. They are someone who is worth killing or dying for if necessary

Not killing for yourself

That is what true love is, putting someone else before yourself

To ask to be saved, is putting yourself first. This is affinity. Not love

If you wish to put it in Biblical context, you are supposed to follow Mark 8:34-38

Pick up your own cross and be prepared to sacrifice yourself, like he did

If you ask to be saved, you have failed you chance of ascension, before it has even been offered

If there is a Jesus Christ, I honestly do not think he is aligned with the Church that murdered him and stole what was his

And if he did return to this world, it would be to validate such groups and their actions. It would be to end them

edit on 10 1 23 by Compendium because: Autocorrect, miscorrecting. and various edits

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Salvation by faith through grace is a gift that you cannot earn nor ask for.
You simply have no choice but to accept a gift or deny it.
Certainly you are aware of the great white brotherhood.
And a master jesus.
And the Hindu holy men recognize the man that came to them was not Yahshua but Appolonius of Tyana.
I ask about that particular name as I believe in initiated from that source and not the lamb.
Names matter.
Names have meanings.
Otherwise there would not be the need to bury the names and meanings by translation through tanslation.
In a way you and I agree in how names do not matter but what matters is the being it means to represent, who they are.

Salvation to you by your own words are works.
But works cannot save us, salvation is a gift and cannot be earned.
After a decade of searching I only can address Him as Abba Father.
When I share His truth I barely ever use His name. First out of reverence, 2nd I am intimate with my Father, Abba.

You and I both know that the man to come will restore all the rights and meanings to all the ceremonies for all the mystery school religions. That includes all religions including most Christian denominations.
This is what you mean by him ending religion..
And I agree He will not align with the church.
Religions are all works based.
There are only 2 religions.
True religion and freemasonry i.e. the mystery schools.
So Maitreya will not end religion but unify it.

See I recognize the name Jesus Christ as more Theosophy based than truly Biblical.
It's like you guys set up your own ducks so you can shoot them down later.
Just like the medical crisis with vaccines and the damage it wreaked.
Just like the political crisis and the religions and the one that is to get everyone's focus and attention the economic crisis.
Once you guys crash it all down the stage is set for Maitreya to step in and restore economics, share and save the world.
He will restore the religions and all the ceremonies and the meanings.

And most importantly he will claim to be our teacher, not savior.
Lucky for us the deception is short and is a prelude for His return.
The world is unaware how much work the theosophists have done in leading us to the crash of all things.
Truly a top down enterprise.
Hitler was the 1st attempt at a Maitreya. The Thule society was Theosophy.
J. Krishnamurti was the 2nd.
Seeing how much success you guys have had with the ecumenical movement with the World Council of Churches (100% Theosophy) and having one of yours in the Vatican. It looks like you guys are ready for that big shot of ushering your guy in finally.
Though I do see scenarios where it falls apart and you have to regroup for another try decades of not centuries from now.
If Father allows it is what matters.

I don't know though.
It feels like His coming is near.
I suspect this is a great big super jubilee that creation has been anticipating for His return.
If so then the man of sin must first appear and the falling away must happen. Vaccine induced maybe.
Seeing as how it is all works based, would you not agree you are true religion?
Not True religion, but true as in earn your salvation by works, be your own god?

I use the term religion for you and the benefit of discussion.
Because Abba Father hates religion. The propitiation for sin has already happened.
He provided the sacrifice.
You cannot earn it.
Only receive it.
It is the gift from Yah, not as a result of works in order that none shall boast

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'll answer with something I wrote a while ago, regarding the Conundrum of absolutes, that answers how I see myself to God

I agree with parts of what you say. Besides their being salvation for any who do not not do it hemselves

Also, the ones I speak with, call themselves "El" and "Sophia"

I know why you picked Abba, as it is a name which is not only written backward, it speaks the same backwards as it does forwards

The same as many other words or names. Including "Arthur". Record yourself saying them, then reverse them, and you'll see what I mean. The waveform is nearly identical backwards

My friends baby, used a word sounding like "Eye-arc", which is the same played backwards as forwards

My source word was nearly identical to yours, pronounced as "Um-bah"

They are language keys, that are used for this exact reason

It means the "name" refers to something fluid and undefinable. It is a name, without being a name

Even the word "Yeet" works reversed. Whilst fitting with the definition of God being "That which is cast forth"

Also worth mentioning that my confirmation name Sabbas, is essentially the same as the name you use. The Greek pronunce it with a silent S on the end. So it is only a slurred S at the start different to Abba

Anyways, I'm done for today

Nice to meet you nevercompromise. Take care of yourself

The Conundrum Of Absolutes

What is within your means of control, need be within your control

You don't just accept the fate of that which you can help

It doesn't matter what lengths you go to in order to keep things from being a mess, if all you are doing is seeking to limit the effect they have upon yourself

Do you even know why something effects you, or do you just seek to negate them from doing such?

It couldn't be any worse than the measure of which you ignored, from which it was brought about

So did someone else pay cost when you were able to assist with what you knew but did nothing?

If so, is that their cost? Or yours? I mean, is there truly anything within what you could have done, that you shouldn't have?

And so did you cost yourself more than you saved in having that cost prevented?

What would be the perfect outcome to anything you could see coming, if there was no concern about what it could end up taking from you?

Do you still see yourself as the one who receives in what you see coming?

If so, you've got nothing to offer this world

It is likely through this, the world is offering you ways to which you can become something worthy of a place within it

So who could implement the means by which they negate their inclusion into self-actualisation in realisation?

It is a conundrum beyond the most perceptive of those who know what it is to see, without using sight

Because none see so far as to assume they see past that which sees Itself

If you could limit yourself, before yourself, then you would be as ineffectual as any of that which could be seen

Or known, as you are yet to know

You are yet to see, even if you preceive to see

But is it knowing? If you know that you know not?

You don't begin something without understanding where its origin lies. Just as you don't find destination without knowing where you are going

But you can go without destination, free from everything except where you are coming from, to know the path you walk on cannot be set

As much as it is set in your walking it, to be free

You are the eventuality of your own certainty, and in this, nothing could ever come to be actualised within you unless what you are was no less than your ability to disregard yourself, in true understanding of what self really is

To know you know nothing, is nothing but knowing that in nothing you can be known, but only to know what it is to be who you are

Everything comes before you, as it does to you to become before everything, and be everything you come before

You are nothing. You are everything. You are both, and you are neither

But you can never be any of those things unless you understand the certainty in which you are all of those things

As the certainty that in all of those things you are less than the sum of the thoughts included in what it is to be one with all things, as nothing, to one who is God in the greater sense of the word

A true God, not the infliction of means upon the willing. The assessment of ones worth, by the worthy incompletion of their self in inclusion to a greater will

Who sits above must be all that I am, if I am to them. Hence, I shall be all I need be to be, as they

If they are as God, then I am that Gods light, and I am that God

But I must also be all that is not as God, of necessity of God being as God is

Death in realisation, as mortality is to life it paracletes. A non-nonsense non-sensical, sense of non-sensory, non-sense essence

If you die, you are life. Just as if you are dying, it means you are alive

If you live, you are death. Just as if you are living, you are going to die

So what is the division between what can be done and what need be done? Is should the same as would, if it could be done? Or would it be done if it could be, the same as what should, if need were the same as want?

Nobody desires to feel the outcome of a wound brought to bare that could have been avoided. But is there in avoiding, the essence of what takes the wounds imparted coil to knowing?

Was the lesson in avoiding what could be? Or in being what could be as the only one capable for it being?

"How do we see if the lights are fading?
How do we learn from our mistakes without hurting?"

Is there not as much duty in precipitation of what is foreseen as the one capable of its measure in seeing it, as there is in preventing it for any type of calculated countenance?

You are before it in being, but only in the measure of what it is to know it. So how is there anything ever to be avoided? That should not also be met, by obligation to understand what truth there is to know within it?

"What is a chance if it's not worth taking?
What is a dream if it's not worth chasing or losing?"

Who gave you this sense? Was it there for you? Or for another through you? Are you theirs in your choice? Or are you the choice that is inevitiable to be made before it was ever even possible for you to be aware that it was there to be made?

Do they know of God, if you are of unbeknownst consequence in conscience to them?

Who decides their fate, if you see it coming but they do not?

Is it to abide in what comes, permitting truth? Or is it to ameliorate the precedent in all that could be, if it is to be, as preceived?

Your responsibility, is you. But it is you in all you are. Not just in how you are. Or how you are to be seen as who you are

You see, then they must see. For you fail, as they fail

No God is ever truly the God they are, if God is not all that is within all they are

Let God be as God is

As to all your divinity, as to you

Restriction in all reflection, as empowerment in imparting gesture or faith

Theologically,

If God is absolute
Then God is also absolutely the devil
If God is absolutely not the devil
Then God is absolutely not absolute

Gnostically,

If you are God
All are God
If you are not God
Then none are God

There is no God
If you are not
And they are not

Agnostically,

If you bleed
Blood be bled
But if you, bleed
Then Blood, be bled

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If I could give some guidance/advice to the author. If the Spiritual side of things are new to you, especially if it's been just a couple of years, and especially if you're still detoxing (the devil will try and confuse the message with fierceness), take your time with the things you receive. Maul things over for a while. The first impression or interpretation of what you see is only the birth of the revelation. Revelations take time to fully manifest. If we were to receive the full blunt of these revelations all at once I believe we'd go full tilt crazy. It's like rewire of pattern of thoughts, so it's got to be done a little at a time, then kinda all at once.
I've received messages thru dreams or visions and the way I first perceive is what eventually leads me to the full understanding or insight.
I just wanted to encourage you to take time with these things. Not saying any of what you said is wrong.....and I ain't saying it's right. But I do see that the veil has been lifted from your eyes and seem to be baptized in The Spirit, and actually on to something with your Spiritual Walk and Enlightenment.
God bless. Keep "gnawing on the Flesh." (Stay in the Word and Spirit)
edit on 11-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: Misspelled

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

hello, thanks for the message

yes i have been getting highly emotional and burst out crying all of a sudden, its usually to do with missing something, like a line in a song or a revelation, or compassion for something ive seen or heard, but usually always relating to missing or losing something or someone, but it doesnt make me sad anymore, i just let it happen and go with it because it makes me feel so good afterwards, i kinda hope it is the great mother, although i dont know, i have been through a lot since a young age, abondenment aged 7, moving schools, bullying, losing people i loved ( and ive never blamed anyone for it), all staggered along through life as if deliberate to make me stronger, never broken, just enough to the breaking point, what does make me sad is if she doesnt love me and that She has been ding it solely to hurt me and not make me stronger, but still i rise. yearning a hug from some force am no even sure exists
i feel waves going up my back all the time and that has been happening since like my 20s, happens alot now, but the feeling up the spinal column is not that, its as if i am that energy that is in there and my body is temporary, the jump i am talking about that i have failed to do is when that energy force up my spine starts to seperated from my body and i can ffeel what i truly am, like a worm, but when that happens i feel really sick and its like the whole world starts to dissapate and something elso even more magnificent than the golden serpent i have seen wilst meditating, no this feeling of detaching and feeling wht i really am is terryfying, but i know i have to do this, i think that may be the first jump neo couldnt make in the matrix.

patience is what is constantly being subliminally relayed to me also, the main thing for me right now is to replace my heating habits with the things that i should be eating, hard though, cause foods seem to be full of chemicals that dont agree with me, glysophate is in everything and i can taste it i porridge

thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

thanks

hey last night i had a dream or an obe, not sure but i actually felt like i did pull myself out my body and i was swimming about in my room, aye swimming in the air, it was fun. and i didnt get the vibrations or anything so was thinking it may have been a dream, but now i have stopped smoking, dreams are happening again, but not been sleeping well the last few nights

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Nice thread! It's a fascinating read.

I've only ever 'dreamed' OBEs and it always seemed involuntary or accidental. These happened under similar circumstances too. I don't think smoking stops dreaming but it affects our ability to remember them. Moreso when you smoke flowers?

Night sweats and terrors become intense when the "not tobacco" smoking is stopped, add in the ability to remember and things can get stressful.

I'm guessing the OBE felt the complete opposite of the dreams you'd normally have when stressed?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Instead of believing in all of the doom porn that religion likes to spew, go find someone, or animal that needs some help to be able to live and do what you can to save them.

Imagine the world we would have if we all practiced good deeds based upon reality.

This is absolutely the word of Jesus and all good deeds will be judged at the final judgement day by nobody else but God (as it is written).

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

yes it was the herb, i actually have always hated the taste of nicotine, i gave up weed on NY eve, and tobacco a few days ago once the weed come down had passed, not really getting any come down from the nic, but like i said i dont like the tobacco, it was really more a habit and ive learned that quiting both at same time is rough, not feeling cravings for either now, so bring on the crazy dreams, but the OBE came when i was half sleeping, or i felt like i was half sleeping, really weird because it was liike i just peeled myself off myself and floated to the ceiling and just swam around, and that was it

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i typed wormwood into gematrix and look at some of the other hits i got

Wormwood in Hebrew Gematria equals 2064:
Entering The New Age Of Aquarius 2064
Corona Virus Vaccine 2064

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
with Aquarius being an Air sign

and with Airplanes and Wireless tansmission and Satelite technology, space travel etc all happening in the 20th century then its kinda obvious we are now in the Air age of Aquarius

wonder if this is relevant
"prince of the power of air that worketh in the children of disobedience"

KJV Bible

edit on 11-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry about the things which have happened to you. I feel you on parts of it

I can explain the worm/serpent. It is not something disgusting you need hate. It is actually something as beautiful as anything you will ever know, because all it wants to do is take away your pain

I'll tell you more on what I know about it, further into this post

I have a saying which goes, "Without having tasted lemon, could you still say sugar sweet?

When I was first initiated, I was angry with my new "friends" for what they had allowed me to become in this world

As a child, I was as gentle and sweet as I could possibly be. In every single picture, I had a smile as bright as the sun. No matter who I was with, or what I was doing

I had wanted nothing more than to love and be loved, and to dream of the amazing wonders and possibilities of this world

But, seemingly because of this, I was bullied and walked over by just about everyone

Till eventually I connected with a fire inside of me, to make myself more dangerous than anyone who would try hurt me

It did not matter how many people there were, or how big they were, I would choose to fight, every time someone tried to hurt me

Though this I came to understand, that fear was an illusion. Something which only exists in the mind. It is nothing more than perception. Something different from danger, or the things which bring about those fears

We perceive danger. But to fear it, is a choice we make within our minds

I was still a gentle and loving person for the most part. I would not hurt people that did not deserve it. But I found myself having to be violent, against violence others would try put against me

It soured the gentle part within me. Till it no longer saw the amazing possibilities and wonders of this world. Instead, all there was, was a sadness for all the things I would never know or experience

I went from feeling like this world was a heaven created just for me, to feeling like it is some type of prison. Designed to steal something beautiful from within my heart

So I was angry

I was angry at them, because if they were of "God", or the creator of this world, why would they ever let something beautiful like this be destroyed or fed upon by others?

Eventually, they helped me understand that to know the greatest extents of light, you need to have experienced the greatest extents of darkness

Polarity such as this exists within a spectrum, with you at the centre

So to truly know and understand the heights of joy, you must have experienced the depths of sorrow

More importantly than this though, you must have bled within this world, in order to understand the pain of others who bleed within this world

I realised, that me being polarised only to light in my youth, I was blind to the pain of those around me, who would see to inflict pain upon me as a result

Such as, a kid trying to beat me up, because he was being physically abused by his own Father

Whilst gentle and sweet, polarised only to light, all I could see was a nasty and evil kid. Who seemed to want to hurt me for no reason

This forms a very important part of a larger understanding, which those such as us are lucky to learn, which those polarising themselves only to light, such as many religious idealists, may/might never understand

The lesson is that what we perceive as evil in this world, does not actually exist

Everything comes down to one of two things

LOVE and PAIN

Just like with fear and danger, it is not to say that people wont choose to do bad things, which can only seem to be perceived as evil

But there is always one of two things behind it. Love or pain

When you understand this, you begin to recognise the bridge between the two

When we repress pain, we lose touch with love. Love is essentially buried, within the pain which is being repressed

Likewise, when we release pain by doing things like crying, it allows us to feel the warmth and beauty of love within us

The greater the pain we release, the greater we allow the glow of love to shine

It is not to say that people should not be held accountable for being a##holes. Only to say that in holding them accountable, we need look to the source of the pain within them

For the most part, those are often considered evil, are merely protecting themselves from some type of pain

There are circumstances were innocence can be perceived as evil, because they do not know any better. But again, this boils down to them not receiving the love they needed in development. Which again equates to pain

The worm you can feel, is not what you truly are, what you are feeling is your centre/core

Your truest form, is something like this below

The worm that you feel is phase-conjugation of electromagnetic vertices within all layers of your form

It is that which runs through your core, down your spine

It is that which runs through the nucleus and centre of all your cells

It is "worm" of your D.N.A within every one of those cells, mimicking the phase-conjugating jets in the centre of our galaxy

You are, essentially feeling your own D.N.A, in phase, as one massive joined version of them all

Picture your spine, being connected to, and identical to, countless tiny little spines (D.N.A) within your cells

The only difference between them, is one is massive, the others are tiny. They carry energy through a centre, in a near identical way, where they are linked in perfect harmony and phase

When we repress negative emotions, we essentially, condense these negative resonant frequencies attached to them, way down within ever cell of our body

This is why we cry when we release the negative emotions, because the negative resonant frequencies need to be released from within the cells

And the only way to do this is to bleed them. Hence why we shed water

Ever noticed how children seem to "bleed light" from their eyes when they cry? This is because they are also bleeding love from their cells, when they release pain

Physical abuse of the body works in much the same way

Physical frequency which cannot be naturally purged from the body is condensed down into our cells

Ever heard the saying "Bad to the bone"?

It is because we can literally hold the sum of our food, liquids, stimulants and everything else we ingest for many years within the core of our bones and within our cells

I believe you are feeling a shift between this centre as it tries to release from your body

It is not something wormlike and horrible. It is something beautiful, in what it is trying to do for you. So do not be disgusted

Remember that most trees could not grow and flourish without worms loosening the soil for them

This works in much the same way. It is trying to loosen the negative parts concentrated within you, that need be released

Love your worm. It loves you

As with the food during catharsis?

Try feed yourself as much fresh foods as possible. As little packaged stuff as you can

Try to avoid anything with preservatives in it, as preservatives are specifically designed to block cells. They are the worst thing you can possibly put in your body, at any time. Avoid anything with preservative 151 in it

But especially when you are going through catharsis

Another thing you can do that will help, is try to take long baths. Submerging yourself as much as you can in the water

Try it and feel what happens to the pulsing you feel in your spine

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hmm we seem to have had similar experiences, i often fought back to the extent where i was no longer afraid of getting in fights, in fact i started to enjoy the adrenalin rush, but i only ever fought the bully, or the guy that hurt the little guy, this gained me respect and people liked me, then i would move again and it would all happen again, but over time you would develop a way where people would just know, this guy is not to be messed with, i was the quite one but could erupt at the loud obnoxious guy that tried to bully the room, but mostly i was introverted and just watching, trying to blend in, i became good at it, but always inside felt like ive never belonged anywhere, even now, im pretty much alone, although im like above average in all departments, and i can fit in with any group like a chameleon, i know how to get people to like me... but like i said nobody really gets me, and i can only talk to people about things about them, the things i want to talk about freak people out, like for example, the meaning of life, what happens when you die, are there Gods... etc

thanks for the advice, and the worm feeling i kinda of just started to accept that might well be me, i might be like a worm of light or something, i like the field idea also, plus it would explain why the pigeons on the tree outside my neighbours house always fly off when i walk under the tree, its like they can sense my electro magnetic field.

oh and btw years ago before i ever felt any of the spinal column activation, probably when i was about 36 i felt as if something kicked me in th back of the head, when i was lying in my bed, now i know it was the worm, or serpent i feel now, in fact i can feel it vibrating when im half asleep all the time now, starting to get used to it
edit on 11-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The pulsing you feel down your spine is, essentially, like an electromagnetic pulse

In the same way that I described D.N.A being countless miniature versions of your spine, at the centre of every cell ...

So too are the planets in the sky, a massive version of the chakra aligning your spine

The pulse you feel, is the same as the pulse of forces which exist between the planets, holding them in order around the sun

There is a pulse which flows between them all from the sun, outwards, and back again. That is exactly the same as the pulse you feel moving up and down your spine

In that regard, you are exactly correct, that it is your connection to "the one", or "the all"

Try meditating in an open field and concentrating this flow of energy like a massive force field around yourself

You will be amazed at what happens, when you visualise it correctly

Close your eyes, and picture the flux in your spine, being connected as a smaller version of the larger flux moving out from you, through the planet, into the atmosphere, through the planets and stars above

Picture them all fluxing as one

If you do it correctly, you will start to become aware of hyper-sensitivity in your senses

Even with your eyes closed, you'll be able to see everything around you

You will feel the outline of light. Possibly even see colour. Like seeing a faint glowing reverse black-and-white picture of what is around you, even though your eyes are completely closed. A type of light hyper-sensitivity

You will start to feel or "sense" noises around you, before you hear them

Your mind will be pulled in different directions, anticipating things like the tweeting of birds, BEFORE they tweet

It is a feeling like being connected with them in a way, that part of your mind reaches out in their direction to tweet and sing with them

It can be a bit overwhelming at first, because you will feel so much sensory input, that you may find it impossible not to freak out. Which inadvertently disconnects you

Keep at it though, it gets easier, and more fluid

Once you have a proper flux connection. Open your eyes and look at the world around you

You may see strange transparent "pearl-shell" like luminous colours in the air

Like a glow within the air, that allows you to see it

It is almost like seeing a new colour

This is you being able to see the flux that you are attuned to

It is like becoming aware of how light interacts with the electromagnetic flux of the atmosphere

While you are attuned in such a way, you can physically see it

Practice this, and you can do some pretty amazing things with it

While you meditate, concentrate on the connection between your bodies flux and the electromagnetic seal of the planets atmosphere

Picture a vortex around your body, opening up into the sky, to connect with the atmosphere

At first, it may feel impossible to connect, or even visualise connecting in such a way, because your body is so small in comparison to the atmosphere

But all you need to do is remember (and visualise) that you do not need to stretch your bodies own electromagnetic field out to reach the planets. You are already connected through the flux. Instead, what you need do, is picture the massive energies of the planets atmosphere, reaching down to connect with you

Picture ... Something like an electromagnetic tornado, gently spiraling down to your body. To harmonise with you

If you succeed, this is a very real and physical connection

In my meditations, I attracted eagles, who have electromagnetically sensitive cryptochomes in their body that they use for guidance

They ended up flying in circles above my head, directly where my vortex connection to the atmosphere was

An amazing experience, which is hard to describe

You will also find that you are able to influence the jet-stream doing this. But I do not recommend it

I spend months "playing" with clouds, changing their direction, shaping them, and making holes in them

But you should never do this

I focused my connection, towards folding a harmless cloud backwards on itself in the opposite direction, and the friction created lightning instantly

A normal cloud, turned violent, because I tried pushing it in a direction it did not want to go

One night, over hours of meditation, I managed to get the entire sky turning like a plate above my head

But it was as draining as running a marathon. And the moment I stopped, it all went back to the direction it wanted to go

I realised, that it was pointless trying to fight these forces. It was better to work with them, if it was somehow necessary to do so

Like swimming sideways with the current, to escape the flow of a river. Instead of swimming against it and drowning

You need to go with the flow

But for the most part, it is something you should never do

Once I tried to moving the entire sky, to see if I could overcome the resistance, by doing the whole thing

It felt like trying to rip the consciousness from my body

The more I pushed to turn the whole planets sky in a particular direction, the more it pulled my consciousness in a particular direction in my head

If I had succeeded in doing anything, it would have only been knocking myself unconscious

The point is, that the connection is very real

It is there

And if you can feel it, you are likely able to do these types of things

Just be careful with them, and do not try showing them to other people. This can have very adverse effects on "reality" around it

I think this has something to do with two "conscious minds" being connected to the manipulation. Similar to how it can make the consciousness slip from your body

If you do it, it has to be someone ready to accept what you are doing

My advice, if you can do it

Learn how to do it. Play with it a little

So you learn why you should never do it

If you do something like I did, accidentally creating lighting folding a cloud, you'll understand

Doing something simple and innocent enough, can create an instant and violent reaction

You'll understand how dangerous it can be

But you'll also learn to respect it. As well as gain an understanding of your potential, which is far greater than we are lead to believe

None of this is occult

It is all based in scientific principles. Which is why (as long as you are able to feel and connect with the electomagnetic flux as you appear to be able to) it works

edit on 11 1 23 by Compendium because: Added something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join