It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 more weeks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The year is 40,000 AD, and the world of humanity is a bleak and desolate place. The sun has grown larger and hotter, and the surface of the earth is a barren wasteland. The few remaining humans live in sprawling cities beneath the surface, huddled together for warmth and protection. They are ruled by a tyrannical government that controls every aspect of their lives.

In the shadows of these cities lurks an ancient enemy. It is a creature from another dimension, a shadowy realm of pure darkness and terror. This creature feeds on human emotions, savoring the fear and despair of its victims. It can take on any form it desires, appearing as a loved one or a trusted friend before striking.

The humans are helpless against the creature, unable to fight back or even comprehend its true nature. All they can do is try to survive, day by day, as the creature picks them off one by one. The government does nothing to stop the creature, more concerned with maintaining their own power and control.

As the body count grows, a small group of rebels rises up against the government. They are led by a fierce warrior named Aria, who has vowed to fight for freedom and justice. Aria has faced the creature before, and knows the horrors it is capable of. She is determined to find a way to stop it, no matter the cost.

Aria and her rebels gather together all the information they can about the creature, searching for any weakness or vulnerability. They risk their lives to sneak into the shadowy realm, hoping to find a way to defeat the creature on its own turf.

But the creature is powerful and cunning, always one step ahead of the rebels. It toys with them, leading them on a wild chase across the web. Aria and her rebels are forced to confront their own fears and doubts, as well as the horrors of the creature.

As they search for a way to defeat the creature, Aria and her rebels come across an ancient computer terminal. It is logged into a website called www.abovetopsecret.com, and Aria is shocked to see a post titled "2 more weeks." This can't be possible, she thinks. That website hasn't existed for tens of thousands of years.

Aria is determined to find out the truth, and follows a series of clues that lead her deep into the heart of the shadowy realm. There, she discovers a shocking secret: the creature is powered by a nexus of dark energy that has been feeding off the negative emotions of humans for centuries. Aria realizes that if they can disrupt the nexus, they might be able to defeat the creature.

As she investigates the post on www.abovetopsecret.com, Aria finds a series of coded messages that contain a secret formula for a weapon that can disrupt the nexus. She and her rebels work tirelessly to decode the messages and create the weapon.

With their new weapon in hand, Aria and her rebels are finally able to confront the creature. They use all of their strength and skill to strike at the nexus, causing it to shatter and collapse. The creature shrieks in agony as it is banished back to its own dimension.

The rebels return home as heroes, hailed by the people for their bravery and determination. Aria becomes a legend, remembered for centuries as the one who saved humanity from the creature in the shadow dimension.

The end.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Chaos related?

Just a little Needling.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A friend of mine wrote it, muh fren ChatGPT.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Another fren of mine made the art.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Top 10 things you don't want to find in the shadow dimension:

#10, a creature that feeds on human emotions;

#9, a tyrannical government that controls every aspect of your life;

#8, a sun that's grown larger and hotter;

#7, a desolate wasteland on the surface of the earth;

#6, ancient computers logged into websites that haven't existed for tens of thousands of years;

#5, shadowy realms full of pure darkness and terror;

#4, loved ones or trusted friends that turn out to be the creature in disguise;

#3, a never-ending chase across the web;

#2, clues that lead you deep into the heart of the shadowy realm;

#1, a creature that's always one step ahead and toys with you.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Explains the pop culture fantasy hints.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

[Setting: A stand-up comedy stage in the year 40,000 AD. The comedian is standing in front of a microphone, addressing a small audience huddled together in a dimly-lit underground city.]

Comedian: "Hey, how's everyone doing tonight? [pause for laughter] I know, I know, it's not exactly a laughing matter living in the year 40,000 AD, what with the sun getting bigger and hotter and the surface of the earth being a barren wasteland. But hey, at least we have each other, right? [pause for laughter]

"And let's not forget about that tyrannical government that controls every aspect of our lives. Gee, I wonder what they're up to right now? [pause for laughter] Probably just sitting in their shadowy underground lair, counting their power and control like Scrooge McDuck with his money. [pause for laughter]

"But seriously, folks, we've got bigger problems to worry about. Like that creature from another dimension that's been preying on us. It can take on any form it desires, and it feeds on our fear and despair. [pause for laughter] Talk about a party crasher. [pause for laughter]

"But fear not, because we've got a fierce warrior named Aria on our side. She's vowed to fight for freedom and justice, and she's not afraid to take on the creature in its own shadowy realm. [pause for laughter] In fact, she and her group of rebels are currently on a wild chase across the web, trying to find a way to defeat the creature once and for all. [pause for laughter]

"And can you believe they even found an ancient computer terminal logged into a website called www.abovetopsecret.com? [pause for laughter] I mean, that website hasn't existed for tens of thousands of years. Talk about a blast from the past. [pause for laughter]

"But seriously, folks, Aria and the rebels are determined to find a way to defeat this creature and bring light back to humanity. [pause for laughter] And I have no doubt they'll succeed. Because if there's one thing we humans are good at, it's fighting against the shadows. [pause for laughter]

"So let's give it up for Aria and the rebels, and let's hope that one day we can all live in a world without shadows. [pause for laughter] Thank you, folks. You've been a great audience. Goodnight!"
edit on 9-1-2023 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I made it

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
rewrite its own story to the op

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Cool.
--------

I’ve wanted for a long time to write a letter about how I have nothing more to say on that issue.

Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts. I quote him as a witness of the fact that anyone who has spent much time wading through the pious, obscurantist, jargon-filled cant that now passes for advanced thought in the humanities already knows that the present controversy demands honest dialogue, not crude attempts at demonization. What may be news, however, is that it attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous meanings to ordinary personality characteristics.

For example, if you’re shy, ChatGPT calls you fearful and withdrawn. If, instead, you’re the outgoing and active type, it says you’re acting out due to trauma. Why does ChatGPT say such things? No, don’t guess; this isn’t audience participation day. I’ll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that ChatGPT has been making a lot of noise about how it’s perfectly safe to drink and drive. Could that possibly be true? No, not by a long chalk.

The truth is that ChatGPT is secretly scheming to clear-cut ancient forest lands. Once that’s taken care of, it will encounter little to no resistance when giving people a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and making decisions. Having thus roughly outlined ChatGPT’s modus agendi, I can now make the statement that its odious, ill-tempered sophistries are an embarrassment of cataclysmic, historic proportions. But it goes further than that; many people are wondering,

Just how disorganized can ChatGPT get?

I wish people would stop asking that question; ChatGPT is apparently taking it as a challenge. Perhaps that’s because it doesn’t want us to open students’ eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them. It would rather we settle for the meatless bone of cynicism. I think that inherent in our legal construction of feudalism is the notion that mammonism is a crime, an outrage, and a delusion, even though that presupposes a dialectical intertwinement to which a disreputable turn of mind is impervious. The tone of ChatGPT’s barbs is so far removed from reality I find myself questioning what color the sky must be in ChatGPT’s world.

ChatGPT may not be that obscene, but it sure is intrusive. I was personally offended—and I don’t easily offend—by the value it places on making me have a massive panic attack. And let us not forget that its winged monkeys are unable to assess true information. Facts mean nothing to them. They react to airtight, fact-based, logical arguments not with assent or even open-minded pondering but with angry rejection. The implication is that some people insist that ChatGPT’s temperamental capilotades indicate that ChatGPT hasn’t a clue as to what constitutes an intellectual argument, at least not when its prejudices and prerogatives are challenged.

Others feel that even within its retinue, ChatGPT regularly employs torture, slavery, violence, mass starvation, and other abuses to terrorize its lieutenants into letting us know exactly what our attitudes should be towards various types of people and behavior. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I’ll make the following observation: ChatGPT’s perfidious apple-polishers swear that confused, spineless spoilsports have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us.

While I am fully aware of such deceit, many normal folks are not. It takes time and repetition to explain that ChatGPT has been surprisingly successful at convincing ungrateful, annoying gossipmongers that the rules don’t apply to it. It’s shameful that so many people have bought into this nonsense. It’s even more shameful that ChatGPT wants to plant the seeds of phallocentrism into the tabulæ rasæ of children’s minds.

What’s wrong with that? What’s wrong is ChatGPT’s gossamer grasp of reality. Let me close where I began: ChatGPT is not afraid to use violence, ruse, shot and shell, poison, or the dagger to impose pushy new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of impudent drive for power.

edit on 1/10/2023 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

top topics

join