It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

WOW! I haven’t watched that interview in probably 15 years. Just like many prophets, he was decades ahead on his predictions. So much has come true about 20 years later than the interview.. As well as so much brewing.

I’ll be back with more insights.

S & F 🍻
edit on 9-1-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm going to bed, will add anything relevant later on.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

They will say 'We have a cure. "

And everybody will be called to report to someplace to get an inoculation which is gonna do two things.

1. It's gonna stop AIDS in its tracks

2. It's gonna implant a device which is gonna be able to be used to be able to track each individual person, and maybe able to control that person.

But we already all carry around such a device in our smart phone. Why would they need another chip?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

I guess it would come to more efficiency of societal control.

People can still leave their cellphone behind and go and commit a murder.

Remember the way intended to get people to go along with the the planned 'utopia' is to pitch the idea of no more war(sovereignty obsolete) and no more murders on account of being able to track, observe and maybe control people at will.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
At 38:37

They fully intend to kill a minimum of 2 billion people by the year 2000.

This does not make Bill a liar. It's very likely that The Plan is fluid and adapts to the real world situation based upon many variables.

Part of the depopulation agenda comes to light..

Project Veritas expose video

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Adding on Bill Cooper's Behold, a pale horse.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So what he was saying aids was doing is what covid did. It was said that the plan to kill a lot of people was fluid. So since aids didn't do what they wanted covid was created. So according to Bill Cooper the shot that they have has an implantation in it to make the people do what they want. Also I am assuming that since the virus was not as deadly as they wanted, they have been since the 2nd shot been putting stuff in the shots to kills people. Does this all seem plausible?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kuhlmantg

I don't know.

Perhaps the research is evolving as they go along.

I suspect global outbreaks of disease is here to stay.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kuhlmantg

The mRNA shot is the point. The mRNA shot installs a cybernetic transhuman Operating System in people. As Elon Musk points out in an interview, cited here or in another SARS2 thread, the mRNA shot may “allow people to live forever.”

The transhumanists are a fountain of youth cult, rather than a death cult, any deaths are collateral damage or necessary to instill fear to get you to be a test subject for the mRNA shot.

Of course none of it works, it’s one of the dumbest ideas people return to over and over, temporal immortality.

History rhymes.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Bill was wrong about AIDS .

So wrong i have to wonder is he wrong on other things also, which i dont claim he is, only wondering thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
At 53:11

The Mystery Schools and Secret Societies and what makes it difficult for us to start coming together as people.

Looking at you, Freemasons.

Mystery Babylon Series with intros edited from each show to make for easier listening.

Great thread

podcastaddict.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Here’s a video of them saying ya won’t get the vid if you get the jab.

www.bitchute.com...

Sorry, not YouTube.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Perhaps, but he did talk of contingency plans.

And then of course there's the way things are playing out now which is obvious for anyone to see who is willing to look.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Does it need tracking in it now? Maybe they want to get rid of 80% of the population first. Once they get us tracked via our phones and locked into social credit scoring, they will eventually just be able to tell us to lineup for our tracking device shot. Don't comply, debanked, no food, cancelled driver's license, most will give up after that and who knows what sorta mercy the state will have on them. Covid was a great fleecing, and i suspect will be a great pruning of society's most useless uncritical thinkers.

originally posted by: kuhlmantg
So what he was saying aids was doing is what covid did. It was said that the plan to kill a lot of people was fluid. So since aids didn't do what they wanted covid was created. So according to Bill Cooper the shot that they have has an implantation in it to make the people do what they want. Also I am assuming that since the virus was not as deadly as they wanted, they have been since the 2nd shot been putting stuff in the shots to kills people. Does this all seem plausible?

edit on 11-1-2023 by Xtofury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I want to clarify the following.

Are you interested information information based off the claims (some true, just as many false) made by Cooper or are you looking for information that matches what his urban legend has grown to become

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Good question.

Some of what he said obviously didn't happen.

I suspect for one of two reasons.

1. The information he saw was deliberately misleading by a few degrees so anybody who discovered it and went public were easily debunked.

2. Like I mentioned the NWO plan is fluid and subject to change.

I do not think he was deliberately misleading anyone with his revelations.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Did you ever read this thread about Cooper?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-1-2023 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Thank you for the link. I gave that OP its only star just now.

I wonder is there a documentary or anything out about all those mysterious deaths?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join