It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon lines Artemis 1 video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi all,
I just got my first look at the video of the Artemis 1 @80 miles above lunar surface.

Now watch at 1:19 mark in the video, here's a 4K still of it.

-Erm, scratch that.. can't seem to upload any images to ATS.. Okay, just go the 1:19 mark in the video and tell me if you see those vertical lines and what could they be??

I'm no optical expert, but i'm pretty sure we would spot these lines before if they were actually on the moon. Seems like orbital lanes put together, but they're so close to each other and only seem to be there in the center of the video.

I looked in the comments to see if anybody else noticed the lines and only 1 commenter did, who got a reply from another commenter who showed the video to his collegues but no one who saw them.
But either way, very strange. What do you make of them?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
Seem to be dead lines on the camera:

The "fax machine" lines, appear to be "dead rows" on the image sensor. From this video you'll see the lines are in the same place on all images.

space.stackexchange.com...

Also clearly visible in this picture:
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

if your talking about the, some spots looks like two then some spots looks like three kinda faint lines. i can only guess that they are one of three things.

seeing how the caption says we can see previous landing sites, depending on which ones mainly apollo 15, 16, 17, i'd have to say lunar rovers tracks.

then depending on how the video is viewed, something to do with the transmission back to earth if done that way.
or if reviewed after landing back on earth camera artifacts. would be my guesses.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MissVocalcord

Ah okay, these are actually stills we are seeing. You can see in the navigation video in the link you posted that the lines move along with the camera. And here we see static lines in the video.
Thank you for the link

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I always wondered how the moon arrived at its destination ?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Cue the "There's no stars on the video" folks. The clarity of the images is impressive. I would expect that there would be some effect on the camera because 1. It was the maiden flight. 2. Exposure to radiation.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm wondering if the Moon showing up caused the great flood

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Hi all,
I just got my first look at the video of the Artemis 1 @80 miles above lunar surface.

Now watch at 1:19 mark in the video, here's a 4K still of it.

-Erm, scratch that.. can't seem to upload any images to ATS.. Okay, just go the 1:19 mark in the video and tell me if you see those vertical lines and what could they be??

I'm no optical expert, but i'm pretty sure we would spot these lines before if they were actually on the moon. Seems like orbital lanes put together, but they're so close to each other and only seem to be there in the center of the video.

I looked in the comments to see if anybody else noticed the lines and only 1 commenter did, who got a reply from another commenter who showed the video to his collegues but no one who saw them.
But either way, very strange. What do you make of them?

100% MOON BASE, If there are those of you who still are in denial about the secret military space program of the USA as well as other countries then I truly feel sorry for how long of an awakening you have to come...

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It's not close or detailed enough to pick out rover tracks.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm wondering if the Moon showing up caused the great flood

A comet is known to have hit Greenland sometime between 60,000 and 15,000 years ago. Flash melting most of the Greenland ice sheet and beyond. The impactor was similar in size to the Chesapeake bay impactor. Something like 1/2 the force of the impactor that killed the dinosaurs.

Just food for thought - it's called the Hiawatha crater.

new topics

top topics

join