It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Anna Paulina Luna New Congresswoman From Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So I am watching the 14th & 15th round of the speaker vote and the camera pans to this very attractive women in a beige jacket.
I was wondering who is this, is she with somebody or an actual congresswoman, then she voted. She is 33 married and former air force.

I think she will get some attention in the 118th congress.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Lmao! I noticed her too and was wondering who she was. It's the GOP answer to AOC, another young attractive latina who is passionate about their politics. They've got Lauren Boebert too, but despite the dark brown hair could only be labeled caucasian. Notice how she wanted to be right in the middle of the drama, action and publicity? Sitting next to Matt Gaetz for the photo op when Mccarthy confronted him? Sad.

The AOC comparisons are inevitble, the young latina is a political model that works apparently, regardless of the actual politics. Notice how she only received a golf clap from a few people? Lol. Because, everyone knew that Donalds wasn't going to get the vote and even said himself that he didn't want the job. She definitely vouched for her black guy though. You mean to tell me that the only reason y'all are elected to house seats is because of the color of your skin? Whoa, that's racist and controversial.

"In a Republican majority house, the gavel will never go to a Democrat". No # Sherlock, everyone already knows this and it's all theatrics but aww, it was so naive and cute huh. She had to get her little # talking in for her team.

Kinda reminiscent of people fishing for stars, beating a dead horse in political mud-pit. If a female did it with a selfie as her avatar, her stars would be off the charts.
edit on CST03Sat, 07 Jan 2023 15:21:55 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Thanks for pointing her out, I live in Florida and hadn't heard much about her, as she'd not from our voting district -

- I appreciate knowing more, so I can keep an eye on how she does.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah that was my first impression as well 🤓

a reply to: Thrumbo

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Trump supported her and she supports Trump

Florida is producing some good people, and their state election systems seems to be better than other states now.
I guess sometimes things have to get worse before they get better, like Jeb Bush and the year 2000 election cycle, verses 2023 and what Florida is like now.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
But, But can she really shoot ?? (sarc) I just hope the congress critters get off the butts and do some of the investigations that are supposedly on their dockets..
edit on 727thk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

They've got Lauren Boebert too,

Yeah they do.....

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

beige

What color is beige to you please?

I know it is early in the year ... have all the colors changed for 2023?

P

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Not that video sorry, the jacket she wore last night, it's the first time I saw her.
I never posted that picture, but here she is from last night with Gaetz.
Might not even be beige, maybe bone, Ivory or tan, I am not a color expert.

ANNA LUNA
edit on 7-1-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

top topics

join