It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2023 UAP Whistleblower Protection Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The 2023 "Whistleblower Protections" are in effect, so... Where are they?

Starting January 1st, 2023 the new UAP Whistleblower protections that were passed in the 2023 Defense Authorization Act have technically gone into effect.

Originally, the amendment introduced, had granted a blanket immunity for individuals to whistleblow cover-ups and incidents involving UAP/UFO events. People who were military, government workers, or otherwise involved in any of these events would be free from reprisal for making these events public.

This amendment was made to override any secrecy oaths or NDA's that were created explicitly to prevent disclosure of these incidents.

I read both the original amendment that had been introduced with these intentions, and the relevant Defense Authorization Act sections that ACTUALLY ended up passing.

I'm starting this thread for multiple reasons. One, as a central point for anyone to post any whistleblowers who come forward as a result of this act, so we can collate them all in one place, and see if these whistleblower protections have/will actually result in any secret information being released.

Two, to discuss the possibility that there is a larger organized campaign to control this information, even with these so-called protections in place.

The reason I am concerned is that the wording in the Defense Authorization Act that actually passed was not identical to the amendment that was originally produced. It seemed to me, from what I read, that the "protections" only give those individuals the ability to report the incidents through the new UAP reporting channels that various government agencies have recently been implementing, and do not grant an open blanket immunity for public reporting.
So this protects "whistleblowers"... How?

I have not seen anyone discussing that change to the amendment (No news media organization who reported on the original amendment has made a follow-up report on what actually passed), and I feel like there may be some very carefully crafted public discourse in regards to this. A couple months ago, the Department of Defense and AARO came forward and specifically made press releases stating that they have no evidence any UAP incidents involve extraterrestrial civilizations.

Interesting timing, producing that press release just a couple months before these "whistleblower protections" go into effect.

Given that these are official stances of some of the highest agencies involved with researching these events, this would cushion and add discredit to anyone that came forward publicly, after January 1st, 2023.

Publicly I have not seen any news media organization or otherwise reporting on the changes to the amendment, or indicating whether or not what actually ended up passing does or does not grant immunity from reprisal for full public disclosure by any potential whistleblowers.
(Please correct me if I am wrong, but I read that section of the Defense Authorization Act that actually passed, and it really does not look like the protection applies for open public disclosure.)

So, as far as what the greater public "knows", right now from the narrative of these events is that anyone who knows about UAP's or UFO's being extraterrestrial in nature, has the ability to come forward and publicly disclose it. It's been a week, and it hasn't happened. A few months ago major government agencies came forward and said they do not have any information indicating that any UAP event is extraterrestrial in nature.

Is this the true story? Or did the subtle change to the DAA removing the part about open public disclosure, not being publicly disbursed through the media, combined with the DOD AARO press release timing happen the way it did, because SOMETHING is known, and is being hidden still?

I'd love for the non-extraterrestrial explanations for Mach 20+ Tic Tacs that can pull 5000 G's in atmosphere with no exhaust output, to be made public. AARO, Kirkpatrick, what do you have for that situation that points to anything BUT extraterrestrial probe? DOD, any words?

We have firsthand testimony of the Tic Tac incident from at least 3 individuals. We know that two F-18's made visual contact and at least two separate radar systems detected these. Common sense would indicate that NORAD most likely has radar data on this event as well, given that the craft was spotted at up to 80,000 feet by radar, and it happened close enough to the US that would be in their purview. (If they are supposed to be monitoring for ballistic/nuclear missile threats from countries across the Pacific Ocean, it makes sense that they would pick up something much closer in that airspace over the Pacific.)

I have a feeling that the letter agencies are being very careful with the current public narrative. It feels like they know SOMETHING.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Could you possibly produce the before and after text (highlighted?) where you see the disparity?

Perhaps copy n paste or screenshots of the verbiage.

👽

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And if no one comes forward?

What do we infer from that?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

And what if this "Defense Authorization Act" is just a filter for the MIB to make a hit list ?
It would be a easy and simply why to make the loose ends turn themselves in ?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Nothing? Because it would be a false assumption to conclude that no one comes forward = it's not happening.

However, you are free to infer that there never have been UFO/UAP and that it's all bull# (is what your post infers)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Could you post the link to the original draft as any suggestion of "public disclosure" seems highly unlikely given the potential cross overs with legitimate classified projects/national security concerns.

Agree that a middle man such as AARO, staffed by people who work/contract for the organisations under investigation is bad form.

This is why many think a shadowy MIC organisation utilising legitimate secrecy apparatus to hide their multi generational taxpayer shakedown is at least worthy of consideration as a likely cause

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

And if no one comes forward?

What do we infer from that?

Ain't it obvious?

👽

top topics

join