It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady JILL BIDEN Has Cancer - Surgery Scheduled for Jan 11th 2023.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The whole family is a joke!

Wish 2023 would bring to our government what 1789 brought to France.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

She's not suffering. She lives in the WH for christsake.

Seems like a bit of a non sequitur to me...

I will grant that I am presuming accurate and factual 'reporting' (which is a leap of some faith), but cancer is not a stranger to me.

There will be suffering for any who fall prey to this illness.

Millions of people are praying for Jill Biden to have a complication-free surgery today.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be fair, it's not Jill Biden that I pray for ... it's for anyone who has to suffer with this disease.

I have no real inclination to consider it differently because of 'who it is.'
But I will grant you, that's just a "me" thing. I didn't mean to detract from the political bent of the discussion.

I didn't post that sentiment to be affirmed, or to irritate those already inflamed be the Biden name. I just thought it might help others to join me... cancer is a mean bitch; and almost everything we do to fight it is just as mean... except prayer.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I hear people say a CURE for Cancer exists, but is only accessible by the "elite".

Do "the elite" die from Cancer as frequently as the rest of the population?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thursday, January 12, 2023 UPDATE

Cancer Removed...more possible cancerous lesions discovered...

First lady Dr. Jill Biden on Wednesday spent several hours at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, undergoing a scheduled outpatient procedure that revealed a second area of concern for skin cancer.

According to a letter issued by White House physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor, Biden had a Mohs surgery to remove and examine a lesion above her right eye, which was recently discovered during a routine skin cancer checkup.

“The procedure confirmed the small lesion was basal cell carcinoma,” O’Connor wrote in the letter. “All cancerous tissue was successfully removed, and the margins were clear of any residual skin cancer cells.”

However, during a pre-operative consultation, O’Connor noted “an additional area of concern was identified on the left side of the first lady’s chest.”

This area was also treated with Mohs surgery on Wednesday, prolonging the length of the overall procedure and keeping the first lady, who was accompanied by President Joe Biden through most of the day, at Walter Reed longer than a White House official had previously indicated to CNN.

The chest lesion was also confirmed to be basal cell carcinoma, according to O’Connor, and was “successfully removed.”

A separate small lesion on the first lady’s left eyelid was also found during the operation and was removed, O’Connor wrote. That lesion was sent for “standard microscopic examination.”
More at: www.cnn.com...

Interesting how Doctors are almost able to always "find something" if they probe us extensively enough.

-cwm

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Snore.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Snore.

I know! Its exhausting keeping up with the Bidens!

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
March 3, 2023

It was announced today that Joe Biden had cancer removed back in mid February.

Source: redstate.com...

What's the next step? To get Kamala brought up to speed?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join