It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady JILL BIDEN Has Cancer - Surgery Scheduled for Jan 11th 2023.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thursday, January 5, 2023

President Joe Biden's wife, JILL BIDEN has cancer.

Not Joe, as he stated in July of last year.

July 20, 2022: www.abovetopsecret.com...

She is having 100% (hopefully) of the cancer surgically removed on Wednesday January 11th.

The First Lady’s Mohs procedure, recommended by Kevin O’Connor, DO, Physician to the President, is scheduled for January 11, 2023 at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Mohs surgery is the treatment of choice for most nonmelanoma skin cancers near the eyes. The procedure is done in stages, including lab work, while the patient waits.

This allows the removal of all cancerous cells for the highest cure rate while sparing healthy tissue and leaving the smallest possible scar.
Source: www.skincancer.org...

Access to specialty procedures like the "Mohs" is another reason why having good health insurance (or lots of $$$) is important.

I hope Jill will be OK! 🙏

Fragile Joe Biden wouldn't last 6 months without her. (imo)

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/5/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She is having 100% (hopefully) of the cancer surgically removed on Wednesday January 11th.

The First Lady’s Mohs procedure, recommended by Kevin O’Connor, DO, Physician to the President, is scheduled for January 11, 2023 at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Mohs surgery is the treatment of choice for most nonmelanoma skin cancers near the eyes. The procedure is done in stages, including lab work, while the patient waits.

This allows the removal of all cancerous cells for the highest cure rate while sparing healthy tissue and leaving the smallest possible scar.

Access to specialty procedures like the "Mohs" is another reason why having good health insurance (or lots of $$$) is important.

-CareWeMust

I always felt Joe was telling the truth, but not the way we grew up with.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I would imagine she's been getting checked over by the best doctors in the land since becoming first lad, so it's probably in it's very early stage.

My MIL has dealt with nonmelanoma successfully for nearly 50 years, so I'd think the prognosis is quite good.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

-CareWeMust

I always felt Joe was telling the truth, but not the way we grew up with.

It's good to see Joe Biden isn't considered a perpetual liar by all ATS members.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Terrible. Cancer is something we need to be focusing on more than Covid in my opinion. All of that money into Covid may yet provide us with some amazing discoveries, but I think that money diverted to cancer research would be amazing. I’ve lost a lot of family to cancer and I hate to see the destruction it causes. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I would imagine she's been getting checked over by the best doctors in the land since becoming first lad, so it's probably in it's very early stage.

My MIL has dealt with nonmelanoma successfully for nearly 50 years, so I'd think the prognosis is quite good.

I've known people who had them removed as part of their Winter rituals...20 years ago. The surgery must be very efficient by now.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden also had skin cancer and had it removed a couple of years ago. It's pretty common when you're as old as Joe and Jill are and you're fair skinned. You pick up a lot of sun damage during a lifetime. Cataracts at their age are also pretty common because of sun damage. I suspect one of the reasons Joe wears those aviator sunglasses is to slow the development of cataracts.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinite8
Terrible. Cancer is something we need to be focusing on more than Covid in my opinion. All of that money into Covid may yet provide us with some amazing discoveries, but I think that money diverted to cancer research would be amazing. I’ve lost a lot of family to cancer and I hate to see the destruction it causes. a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if Joe Biden feels a little guilty for not taking the assignment President Obama gave him, more seriously?

In early 2016, VP Biden was given responsibility and resources to CURE CANCER by Barack Obama.

Source: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Joe Biden also had skin cancer and had it removed a couple of years ago. It's pretty common when you're as old as Joe and Jill are and you're fair skinned. You pick up a lot of sun damage during a lifetime. Cataracts at their age are also pretty common because of sun damage. I suspect one of the reasons Joe wears those aviator sunglasses is to slow the development of cataracts.

Maybe that's what Joe Biden was referring to, 7 months ago: nypost.com...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Who cares.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cancer sucks…
Wouldn’t wish that on anyone….

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Who cares.

U DO!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Cancer sucks…
Wouldn’t wish that on anyone….

You're 50% Right.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This sucks. Do not care who it is. I have had multiple surgeries with the same thing she has and the wait sucks. Family History is a bitch too so, even thought it is sleepy Joes wife, I hope it turns out well because once it is there it will always come back. Always.

I have lost too many family members to this garbage.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002023-01-05T19:52:04-06:000704 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I think Jill is a lot younger than Joe too, because he babysat her.

That's a good sign for her full recovery, with no loss of energy.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I wish her a speedy and complete recovery. Cancer is no joke.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

They cut me 5 times once. It sucked. I have to go every year. The laser to the face hurts too with scraping. Florida sun growing up in the 70's/80's on the beach. I was there everyday...and i am paying for it.

This is not something that is bad at all but the wait sucks because when it is bad it is a different ball game.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Maybe that's the plan now.

Joe being removed would be a political nightmare.

Joe dying himself would be a massive emotional and psychological dog and pony show.

Joe having to step down because he becomes too obviously incapacitated due to dementia (which he actually already is) would be an embarrasment.

If Jill goes bye-bye, he could cite the emotional toll of loosing his loving wifey as an escuse to bail.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Some of the guys I used to go fishing with looked really good with the tan. I don't think any of them developed little patches of skin cancers. Maybe in the 1970's and 1980's the Ozone layer was thicker? (Ozone depletion was a big scary thing back then.)

edit on 1/5/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think Jill is a lot younger than Joe too, because he babysat her.

That's a good sign for her full recovery, with no loss of energy.

No silly, he didn't babysit her! She babysat for his young sons beginning when his first wife was still alive.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join