It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffalo Bills: Damar Hamlin has 'remarkable improvement over last 24 hours per Physicians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Title shortened to fit

Prayer? You tell me?

Bills statement: Damar Hamlin has shown 'remarkable improvement' over last 24 hours, per physicians caring for him

The Bills have issued a new statement at 10:28 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 5 on the status of Damar Hamlin:

"Per the physicians caring for Damar Hamlin at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Damar has shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours. While still critically ill, he has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact. His lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress. We are grateful for the love and support we have received."

I have never seen such a country rally for any man such as this and simply pray. Many may not know how prayer works. It was explained to me by Father Robert Morey whom was at my home last year as he told me to pray for my neighbor. That's my evil neighbor serving in an extremely high position in State Government.

Prayer works both ways as good / evil on earth is a 50 / 50 split. Praying for ones enemy [1] may help him mend his ways or [2] it will bring Gods attention to whatever hes doing. In turn it will turn his luck bad such he may eventually reconsider his ways.

Prayer for those who are good will bring more good.

Now thinking of all those who "serve" in USA government. Pray for them including all those criminals in the INTEL agencies.

Enough and God bless

edit on 5-1-2023 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Title shortened to fit

Prayer? You tell me?

Bills statement: Damar Hamlin has shown 'remarkable improvement' over last 24 hours, per physicians caring for him

The Bills have issued a new statement at 10:28 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 5 on the status of Damar Hamlin:

"Per the physicians caring for Damar Hamlin at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Damar has shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours. While still critically ill, he has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact. His lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress. We are grateful for the love and support we have received."

I have never seen such a country rally for any man such as this and simply pray. Many may not know how prayer works. It was explained to me by Father Robert Morey whom was at my home last year as he told me to pray for my neighbor. That's my evil neighbor serving in an extremely high position in State Government.

Prayer works both ways as good / evil on earth is a 50 / 50 split. Praying for ones enemy [1] may help him mend his ways or [2] it will bring Gods attention to whatever hes doing. In turn it will turn his luck bad such he may eventually reconsider his ways.

Prayer for those who are good will bring more good.

Now thinking of all those who "serve" in USA government. Pray for them including all those criminals in the INTEL agencies.

Enough and God bless

Of course praying for him is a good thing. What I'd like to understand is WTF happened to a young healthy football player making a not violent or unusual tackle that put him into cardiac arrest and in critical condition in the hospital.....critically ill from .....lungs healing from ?? Could the doctors just answer the elephant in the room question...did he receive a covid booster recently or the vaccine at any time ??

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Of course praying for him is a good thing. What I'd like to understand is WTF happened to a young healthy football player making a not violent or unusual tackle that put him into cardiac arrest and in critical condition in the hospital.....critically ill from .....lungs healing from ?? Could the doctors just answer the elephant in the room question...did he receive a covid booster recently or the vaccine at any time ??

I was in your boat as of yesterday. Exact same thought until I read some of the MSM stories and back tracked them to see if they are true or false. That person on Twitter who claimed he just gave him a Covid-19 vaccine doesn't exist. I have also heard several people on live radio call in that their high school or college age sons have also had cardiac arrest exactly like Damar Hamlin did. There were many describing what we saw on Monday night. That's good enough for me

The station is WGR550 AM in Buffalo, New York. They preserve all radio transcripts so you can hear what I heard on both Schoop & The Bulldog and Howard & Jeremy.

WGR550AM

For some reason many here never get off their arse to really go deep to discover the truth. I am not attacking but you want me to do your job? Nah. That's on you as this is NOT what this thread is about.

edit on 5-1-2023 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-1-2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm open for the truth.....just waiting for an explanation I understand....critically ill from and lungs healing from ?? I saw some of the info you're referring too, so just cause I'm not accepting your take on this I'm not really getting off my ass and digging deep?? Let's wait and see if my 2 questions ever get answered and if any doctor or family member tells us Hamlin received a booster or vaccine. Maybe Hamlin himself may have an opinion and will express it when he hopefully recovers.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Let's wait and see if my 2 questions ever get answered and if any doctor or family member tells us Hamlin received a booster or vaccine.

I am not going to answer your questions as I am not your bitch slave. You have access to everything I have access to. I dug, and to my satisfaction found what appears to be an above board unbiased answer.

I think what we are seeing here is that all vaccines have harmed many for decades but at the end of the day its survival of the herd and yes they will force some vaccines on us. At least they tried unless your in Congress or an Illegal alien.

So, not vaccine the illegals to take them out or something else. I get the dice roll with the Covid-19 vaccine. I had two Pfizer jabs last September 2021 and I collapsed in front of my wide in November 2021.

NO Covid-19 booster for me

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There's a 20 millisecond span of time when the T-wave is on the upswing, that if you take a forceful blow to the chest over the heart it will cause cardiac arrest.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Don't want your answers on my two questions.....looking and hoping for answers from the doctors or family members ....what's with the bitch slave stuff ? Also....you say you had two Pfizer jabs and subsequently collapsed in front of your wife and now are somehow taking the vaxxer stance on Hamlin and his blow to his chest....WOW...I think you've curdled your milk !

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Idk how to upload photos but apparently he had his booster done on 12/26….his DR posted it to Twitter and then immediately removed it but someone got a snap.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I've read that is a possibility....I'm waiting for some answers before I make up my mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I was in your boat as of yesterday. Exact same thought until I read some of the MSM stories and back tracked them to see if they are true or false. That person on Twitter who claimed he just gave him a Covid-19 vaccine doesn't exist. I have also heard several people on live radio call in that their high school or college age sons have also had cardiac arrest exactly like Damar Hamlin did. There were many describing what we saw on Monday night. That's good enough for me

The station is WGR550 AM in Buffalo, New York. They preserve all radio transcripts so you can hear what I heard on both Schoop & The Bulldog and Howard & Jeremy.

WGR550AM

For some reason many here never get off their arse to really go deep to discover the truth. I am not attacking but you want me to do your job? Nah. That's on you as this is NOT what this thread is about.

What you're describing is the mainstream narrative that was created literally before they even knew if he was still alive. They ran with Comotio Cordis because it sticks with the official narrative that the vaccine didn't cause any heart issues like sublinical myocardtis which does increase the chances of cardiac arrest in the presence of catocholamines such as adrenaline.

There is medical literature that supports vaxx injuries causing athletes to drop like Damar did.

Link

Commotio cordis is a 1 in 200 million occurrence versus vaxx related cardiac anomalies which are as common 1 in 3 in a Thailand study.

Link

edit on 5-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Idk how to upload photos but apparently he had his booster done on 12/26….his DR posted it to Twitter and then immediately removed it but someone got a snap.

That was fake.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Awesome news! Much better than hearing things were not going well!

Still a crazy event and unexplainable (I've read the discussions)!

In any event...great news that he is doing better and making a recovery!

I'm sure he is just as curious as the rest of us as to exactly what happened and why! Answers will be forthcoming I'm sure (although we probably can expect a bunch of lies)!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The lungs are frequently damaged by CPR and being on a ventilator. You're forcing high pressure oxygen into an organ designed to handle low pressure and volume. It keeps you alive, but causes damage at the same time. It takes a little while to heal from that.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I second Lord A. It was fake.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

There's a 20 millisecond span of time when the T-wave is on the upswing, that if you take a forceful blow to the chest over the heart it will cause cardiac arrest.

Chris Pronger..hockey player if anyone doesn't know. He had a simular incident after taking a puck to the chest.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I didn't write that and don't spin me into your high jacked dumpster.

I will take the life stories of those parents that I listened to who were crying over the radio who shared stories of their kids before the Covid-19 ever showed up. Some stuff here is conspiracy some is not. To date as far as we know this is not a Covid vaccine conspiracy spin. Write your own thread on it if you truly believe. Here's a screen capture at random.

Was Covid-19 was around in 2008? How about 2014?

buffalonews.com... › news › local › lewiston-natives-heart-stopped-while-playing-college-baseball-hes-making-a-full-recovery › article_f4bd5c12-8baf-11ed-b59c-7fb841b8ca04.html Lewiston native's heart stopped while playing college baseball. He's ... 2 days agoNick DiCarlo, who suffered a cardiac event on Oct. 27 when he was hit by a pitch during an Iona University baseball team practice, stands for a portrait at WNY Strike Zone in Niagara Falls, Jan. 4

... news.yahoo.com... › high-school-baseball-player-miraculously-031537901.html High School Baseball Player Miraculously Survives After Suffering ... An Olathe West baseball pitcher suffered cardiac arrest during a game, but he is alive now because of an AED. An Olathe West baseball pitcher suffered cardiac arrest during a game, but he is alive now because of an AED. HOME. MAIL. NEWS. FINANCE. SPORTS. ENTERTAINMENT. LIFE. SEARCH. SHOPPING. YAHOO PLUS. MORE... Download the Yahoo News app.

www.emergencymedicineexpert.com... › interesting-cases › a-young-baseball-player-in-cardiac-arrest.html A Young Baseball Player in Cardiac Arrest | Interesting Cases ... A Young Baseball Player in Cardiac Arrest Details Published: Wednesday, 12 November 2008 09:12 Background ... reporting a 10-min estimated time of arrival for a 17-year-old male who was found in cardiac arrest following a blow to the chest. The patient has regained spontaneous circulation, and is currently stable and maintaining his own airway ...

wset.com... › archive › ec-glass-baseball-player-recovering-after-suffering-cardiac-arrest-collapsing-before-game E.C. Glass Baseball Player Recovering After Suffering Cardiac Arrest ... Thursday, May 29th 2014. Lynchburg, VA - An E.C. Glass baseball player collapsed on the school field prior to a game on Monday.According to a statement released by his family, Matthew Harpster is ...

6abc.com... › child-athlete-cardiac-arrest-student › 11163500 13-year-old baseball player's passing raises awareness for sudden ... Oct 24, 2021The 13-year-old passed away suddenly on January 17, 2021. "Jayden had a congenital heart condition that we didn't know he had," said Ashley. "He was a healthy, athletic boy and he just didn't wake ...

edit on 5-1-2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

(although we probably can expect a bunch of lies)!

I think the truth is already out.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: jerryznv

(although we probably can expect a bunch of lies)!

I think the truth is already out.

I think you are right...I suppose I should have added "officially"!

I think the truth is pretty well known by those who are not in the woke world...but until the "experts" release "official" findings...it's really kind of a guessing game! It will be afterwards too...such is the way of things today! Nothing is as it should be and certainly not as it appears (or what you hear)!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

That part I get. The lung part does confuse me. Did they get damaged during chest compression in CPR?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

CPR and ventilators both damage the lungs. The ventilator can do more damage, because of the pressure and volume involved, but both cause damage. Usually you'll recover from it, but it can take awhile, because they have to heal while still functioning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join