It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cancer Cure Cover-Up for 40 years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

There are more than one mechanism to 'starve' out the cancer cells.

Cold exposure is another:

Cold Exposure as Anti-Cancer Therapy

Not really a 'cure' per se, but every little effect helps if you or your loved one is the one with the cancer....

So, the Wim Hof technique seems justified hah

Wim Hof Testimonial

My theory is that the breathing is really helpful in order to help 'ignore the cold' and get the benefits, as the cold exposure is the main benefit, apparently, to instigate the development of more metabolically-active brown fat.

I have tried the Wim Hof technique, and it isn't for everyone. I call what I do the 'Wimp Hof' technique, because I cannot seem to tolerate as much cold exposure as Mr. Hof recommends, and I 'wimp out', but maybe every little bit helps to build up brown fat?

Hopefully so!

That'd kill me.

I'm sensitive to cold, and that would shock me into cardiac arrest.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
too bad you cant grow antineoplastons in a garden.
Or can you? There are many weird peptides found in plants and fungi.
If it's extracted from healthy urine, urine therapy could also make sense.
I cant imagine such kind of piss to be very enjoyable. Still nowhere near chemo
but I'd try to find an organic, vegan source - like a horse. Gallon a day for couple of weeks? Sign me in.
People dont have to travel to Texas. It's open source now

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Forgive my attempt at humor. In fairness that was before my first cup of coffee. Dinosaurs got cancer, because of Climate Change. Much in the same way that Climate Change is causing all that Myocarditis going around. a reply to: Byrd

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

There is no current cure for cancer, only treatment, and that treatment is complicated because of the way cancer works (and because different cancers work differently).

you say that as if your God who knows all.

may I please ask where do you get your ultimate authority information ?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
too bad you cant grow antineoplastons in a garden.
Or can you? There are many weird peptides found in plants and fungi.
If it's extracted from healthy urine, urine therapy could also make sense.
I cant imagine such kind of piss to be very enjoyable. Still nowhere near chemo
but I'd try to find an organic, vegan source - like a horse. Gallon a day for couple of weeks? Sign me in.
People dont have to travel to Texas. It's open source now

Dam shame he doesn't list skin cancer
Open source you say? Share a link.....

www.burzynskipatientgroup.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

All the information is out there. You need to read between the lines.
The cure is in healthy urine. If you cant isolate it, drink the whole thing.
I made a thread years ago. Compounds can be isolated with a help of tannins.
"Separated" may be the right word. Separated from urea and water. It could even be made into a pill form. I'd be cautious about it being destroyed by stomach acid tho. It may be better to use the whole thing. Having a partner on a special diet like juice diet or fasting would be the best as the urine can be almost tasteless and even enjoyable. Especially fresh, straight from the wellspring.

Urine as the source of life essence. Distilling a philosopher's stone

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cookadafood
Would be hard to deny that the business of cancer charities would want a cure, seeing how they collect billions of dollars annually in donations and tax breaks.

What would they shift to if a cure was announced?

Better to just suppress cures and focus absolutely on finding new treatments, it continues the cycle of business which most healthcare seems to be about these days.

whom ever announced an actual proven cure for cancer
would be immortalized.

the rest would still soak people for something else they have a cure for.

if they can start on wokeism that would be great.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

You're crackers. Coming on here and telling people to drink urine. I don't think you've got people's health in mind at all. 👎🏻

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

All the information is out there. You need to read between the lines.
The cure is in healthy urine. If you cant isolate it, drink the whole thing.
I made a thread years ago. Compounds can be isolated with a help of tannins.
"Separated" may be the right word. Separated from urea and water. It could even be made into a pill form. I'd be cautious about it being destroyed by stomach acid tho. It may be better to use the whole thing. Having a partner on a special diet like juice diet or fasting would be the best as the urine can be almost tasteless and even enjoyable. Especially fresh, straight from the wellspring.

Urine as the source of life essence. Distilling a philosopher's stone

I remember the original thread about it. And I have reviewed the science behind it, to note the very high cure rate. In fact so high the government decided to attack it. I also noted there are no numbers, evidence that it will cure "Skin Cancer".

The pills are available for purchase, but at a immorally high price. And as I said, there is no evidence it would work on skin cancer so I'm passing on the idea.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I didnt invent urine therapy. Not only it's around for thousands of years but for many many decades in modern history. It dwells on the other side of bigotry. I guess I'm on the liberal side on this one. I dont care if it makes you red in the face.
Most people use their own product. Which is OK but in this case I think a healthy urine donor is needed. If you had antineoplastons in urine you wouldnt need to source them from anywhere

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Why wouldnt it work the same on every type of tumor? It's a basic tool that body uses to get rid of all cancer cells. Something is just turning the system off in sick people. IMO a gene expression. Maybe caused by viruses

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
you say that as if your God who knows all.
may I please ask where do you get your ultimate authority information ?

(I’m quite fortunate that a good family friend does research in cancer at Imperial College London)

I can’t speak for OneBigMonkeyToo, but it’s pretty easy: look at the numbers of deaths due to cancer. Sadly, it’s still quite high in certain types while lower in others. What does that tell you?

Well, for starters, cancer isn’t a singular disease. It comes in different forms and affects the body in different ways. So one treatment for one type of cancer may have little to no effect on another. And certain cancers are far mor catastrophic than others, where treatments simply do more harm than good.

Sadly, this is just where our understanding of human biology and medicine is. It will advance, always. But, according to my friend, there is no single cure at the moment. I believe him as he has studied this for many years. And, the evidence is there to see. You people who believe there is a single cure AND it’s being suppressed are so poorly informed about medicine it’s quite despressing.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Oh I don't know, reading books, going to University where human physiology was a core component of my first degree, being treated for cancer with surgery, chemo and radiotherapy, that kind of thing.

Having been through that experience, and seen several friends and work colleagues not do quite so well as a result of different forms of the disease, you'll forgive me if I have little faith in quacks who criticise the money making of 'Big Pharma' while at the same time charging thousands of dollars for unproven and scientifically dubious treatments.
edit on 10/1/2023 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join