It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cancer Cure Cover-Up for 40 years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I am an hour in and this is disgusting and infuriating. These companies only care about their egos and money, they do not care about your health.

I keep yelling at my screen...

I can't believe all of this. WOW!! They really fought against him and his practices.
edit on 1/6/2023 by mblahnikluver because: add more

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

"Cause every patient that gets cured is a customer lost"

Tom Mcdonald has a point.

I've heard fantastical claims about fasting, but I'm inclined to believe it to at least some degree. People swear by it. They'll go to special facilities where they can keep a close eye on hydration and electrolytes because it's a very long fasting program.

I've heard people claim that such fasting can cure a variety of ailments. There are studies coming out to suggest intermittent fasting can even cure type 2 diabetes altogether.

Fasting makes sense to me because I've long heard that cancer cells feed on certain things like sugars and something else. The suggestion was to limit the intake of these things in order to try and starve out the cancer cells. Fasting would certainly assist in that.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Considering that the body turns everything you eat into sugar, I don't think eliminating sugar will help.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
wiki/radionics? i think it is shows a mass fda recall if i remember right on that page shopwing a dozen emf cancer cures fda took down, its interesting cause when i stumbled onto it a couple years ago novacure figuired out emf to stop cell divisionj and killl cancer cells, and all these frequencies people figured out got banned in a sinmgle year, but people stilll take this route for curing cancer seriously and are onto stuff. i got the book 50 years of supression the cure to cancer that worked but never read it yet might be a good one !

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No cure for Cancer?

www.essiacinfo.org...

www.starwest-botanicals.com...

Pleaseeese wake the hell up!

Ignorance is self imposed.
edit on 1/6/2023 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I am an hour in and this is disgusting and infuriating. These companies only care about their egos and money, they do not care about your health.

I keep yelling at my screen...

I can't believe all of this. WOW!! They really fought against him and his practices.

Have you not been following the Covid threads? Big pattern here.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Most of us have heard or thought of the idea that there was a cancer cure that worked but there was just to much money in the present treatment protocol for cancer. There have been many claims over the years about a breakthrough cure that seems to always disappear or claims by the AMA that says it is just quackery and would not work; take your KEMO and be happy with the new bald look as your body waste away etc etc.

I had a wife die of breast cancer after hundreds of thousands of dollars for the best treatment supposedly available...Needless to say my faith in TPTB Cancer treatments for stage 4 cancer is "NON EXISTENT" as far as a viable cure. . . So for those who might be interested the following video covers most of the bases from cure to resistance by TPTB who want the money and not the cure. The full title of the video is: Suppressing a cure for more than 40 years! BURZYNSKI: THE CANCER CURE COVER-UP - FULL DOCUMENTARY youtu.be...

I know about Dr Burzynski for a long time now and would have created a thread to honour him but I was busy with refuting the claims of the vaccine ideology and the vaccine apologists in other threads. You probably know what I am talking about.

It worths the effort to have a look at the old videos and interviews too so to get a better idea of what is going on. Although this documentary is excellent and a really good summary.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
There is no current cure for cancer, only treatment, and that treatment is complicated because of the way cancer works (and because different cancers work differently).

The treatments take time to develop and often what looks like a potential cure in a lab doesn't translate to the real world.

Sorry to hear about your wife, but not all chemo sends you puking and bald, and the treatment can work. I should know.

If you want a conspiracy angle, why wouldn't 'TPTB' cure you (at your expense) so they can carry on milking you and making you work for them.

There is no need for defending the pharmaceuticals and/or apologising on their behalf for their wrongdoings.

Chemotherapy although sometimes can work together with other treatments, it has never been a cure and will never be a cure.

The most important issue is for the States and Countries to not let the likes of Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, J&J, Merck, and the other saviours of humanity to work on future cancer treatments and 'cures'. They work for their profit and they should not be allowed to conduct research on behalf of the citizens and State.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There is a protocol called the Gerson Method that has been around since before World War II. Gerson cured diabetes in the wife of Albert Schweitzer. He was supposed to receive a nobel peace prize for this just before the outbreak of war, but due to the conflict unfolding, he did not. At least that’s the story. The Gerson Method removes wheat, sugar, dairy, and nearly all meat from the diet. Legumes for protein and leafy green vegetables along with certain fruits supposedly cure cancer.

I am of the mind that cancer is something that was brought about by our environment changing as people prior to the first agrarian states, did not actually get cancer. Likely due to the fact that they did not live long enough to get it. Many of our current diseases are constructs of how we live our lives. If we all adopted the belief that our environment and even the very food we eat are at war with our bodies, we might make better choices. a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

chrematism

Ancient Greek thinker shared the use of money to meet natural human needs and their accumulation as an end in themselves. Chrematism is, from his point of view, the worship of profit. Aristotle understood by this term the situation where money is losing its basic function of a means of exchange, but is becoming an end in itself. Chrematism is, for example, usury, as well as speculative trading. To both spheres of activity, Aristotle was negative. He believed that they are not natural and only exploit people.

We'll wait for the wall to collapse before trying to read the writing on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That video is very impressive, and makes me sad.

As a MD myself, from my own experience locally, I can attest that one should never underestimate the evil of the giant healthcare cartel that controls the so-called 'practice of medicine' in the United States.

They are really and truly virtually unopposable too.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: added. one. word.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141

I am of the mind that cancer is something that was brought about by our environment changing as people prior to the first agrarian states, did not actually get cancer.

Dinosaurs got cancer. (link)

Cancer was present in ancient times - the mummy of Queen Hatshepsut shows she had bone cancer.

And in 1.7 million year old human ancestors

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

In other words, remove all food that makes life enjoyable. 🙄

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

There are more than one mechanism to 'starve' out the cancer cells.

Cold exposure is another:

Cold Exposure as Anti-Cancer Therapy

Not really a 'cure' per se, but every little effect helps if you or your loved one is the one with the cancer....

So, the Wim Hof technique seems justified hah

Wim Hof Testimonial

My theory is that the breathing is really helpful in order to help 'ignore the cold' and get the benefits, as the cold exposure is the main benefit, apparently, to instigate the development of more metabolically-active brown fat.

I have tried the Wim Hof technique, and it isn't for everyone. I call what I do the 'Wimp Hof' technique, because I cannot seem to tolerate as much cold exposure as Mr. Hof recommends, and I 'wimp out', but maybe every little bit helps to build up brown fat?

Hopefully so!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Where did I defend them? Explaining how the real works is not the same as saying it works perfectly.

Where did I say chemo was a cure? I specifically said it wasn't. It's a treatment. It works in many cases. It worked in mine. My cancer treatment was a direct result of the work of the big pharmaceutical companies, so frankly I don't care if their business model doesn't sit well woth some people.

The companies you cite aren't charities. They exist to make money. You shouldn't be surprised if they make money. They would make a lot of money with a cure for cancer, just like the guy in the OP video is with his claimed cure.

edit on 8/1/2023 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well that can be explained. Alien space craft visited the ancients, and radiation from those ships gave that woman cancer. That… or she had sex with aliens, and if the Marvel Cinematic Universe has taught us anything, having sex with an alien, will give you cancer. Just saying. a reply to: Byrd

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I am going to die relatively young. I am pretty sure that during the mid 1990’s I kept the Little Debbie Company financially stable, along with their counterparts Hostess and Dolly Madison. While I could not save Dolly from bankruptcy, I did my part to make sure their CEO got their golden parachute.

All kidding aside, eat what you want. We all die. We are not getting out of life alive. Take supplements that clean up all those carcinogens. That’s how I staying alive. That, and robotic implants, and Mechromancy. a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I am going to die relatively young. I am pretty sure that during the mid 1990’s I kept the Little Debbie Company financially stable, along with their counterparts Hostess and Dolly Madison. While I could not save Dolly from bankruptcy, I did my part to make sure their CEO got their golden parachute.

All kidding aside, eat what you want. We all die. We are not getting out of life alive. Take supplements that clean up all those carcinogens. That’s how I staying alive. That, and robotic implants, and Mechromancy. a reply to: Creep Thumper

I believe in the John Wayne philosophy: Live your life. I eat everything. I'm not afraid to die.

I think most people are ridiculously obsessed with living a long life and they're afraid to die. I can't see going through life that way.

That's not living. That's waiting to die and it's the coward's way.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Very interesting!

I will definitely dive into this deeper.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well that can be explained. Alien space craft visited the ancients, and radiation from those ships gave that woman cancer. That… or she had sex with aliens, and if the Marvel Cinematic Universe has taught us anything, having sex with an alien, will give you cancer. Just saying. a reply to: Byrd

Darn.

I'm gonna drop dead in the next 40 seconds, aren't I? Darn those sexy-pants aliens!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join