It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cancer Cure Cover-Up for 40 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Most of us have heard or thought of the idea that there was a cancer cure that worked but there was just to much money in the present treatment protocol for cancer. There have been many claims over the years about a breakthrough cure that seems to always disappear or claims by the AMA that says it is just quackery and would not work; take your KEMO and be happy with the new bald look as your body waste away etc etc.

I had a wife die of breast cancer after hundreds of thousands of dollars for the best treatment supposedly available...Needless to say my faith in TPTB Cancer treatments for stage 4 cancer is "NON EXISTENT" as far as a viable cure. . . So for those who might be interested the following video covers most of the bases from cure to resistance by TPTB who want the money and not the cure. The full title of the video is: Suppressing a cure for more than 40 years! BURZYNSKI: THE CANCER CURE COVER-UP - FULL DOCUMENTARY youtu.be...

edit on 1/5/2023 by semperfortis because: Corrected All CAPS

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
There is no current cure for cancer, only treatment, and that treatment is complicated because of the way cancer works (and because different cancers work differently).

The treatments take time to develop and often what looks like a potential cure in a lab doesn't translate to the real world.

Sorry to hear about your wife, but not all chemo sends you puking and bald, and the treatment can work. I should know.

If you want a conspiracy angle, why wouldn't 'TPTB' cure you (at your expense) so they can carry on milking you and making you work for them.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

When you have time watch the video as clinical trails proved cancer could be cured in his numerous patients.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A French lab discovered a cure for many forms of cancer in the 70s . This cure had an AMAZING success rate. It was crushed soon after the release of this information in science and medical literature .

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Why cure cancer when you can make billions off the treatment of it. It's a racket.

Lost my father to leukemia in 2002. I watched him live in misery for a year and a half because he wanted to live so badly. The chemo tore him up and whittled him down to nothing.

If I get cancer I'm letting it take me. No way am I going through that crap just to die anyway.

I hate oncologists and anyone else who participates in the cancer charade. There IS no cure and they should admit that and stop lying to patients.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Actually, in Hong Kong, those with a certain type of cancer and also in Japan, a drug is given at the early sign that cancer is in the body. I know one person in Hong Kong and one here in Japan that took the medication. One is 69 and the other most likely is close to 74. Both are cancer free and still alive.
Both have national health. So in America, would national health for patients be better?
I believe there is hope for treatment in the early stages, but at some point... just buy pot, put some of that honey that comes from New Zealand. ( Manuka honey into your diet and jam along with life as well as you can.

Sorry about your wife.
My high school girlfriend died of brain cancer. She also was my sister's best friend throughout her life.
edit on 0100000018102023-01-05T03:10:18-06:00101801am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000021402023-01-05T03:40:21-06:00402101am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
I watched that a couple of days ago.
It was mind blowing and anyone who actually bothers watching it will see exactly how the pharmaceutical industry does not care about saving lives.
The amount of tax payers money that was spent to not allow this life saving treatment to get to the public was scandalous!
Thank you for posting on ATS so others have the opportunity to watch it too.

edit on 5-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am absolutely confident that better treatment or possibly cures exist for cancer. I have yet to watch the video, but I definitely will. I've recently lost two grandparents and my youngest aunt to cancer. Thank you for sharing this video.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
So, if the video is accurate, why is it still on YouTube? Why haven’t TPTB taken it down?

Also, if there is a cure for ‘cancer’ (which as OneBigMonkeyToo already said, cancer isn’t just ‘cancer’ - its multiple types, multiple diseases with multiple attacks points, so a single cure isn’t really feasible), how on earth would any person ‘in the know’ keep it quiet and not provide the details to major news networks?

I simply cannot believe that the entire world’s big pharmaceuticals are all in cahoots and able to suppress it. At least, not in today’s age with the ease in which info can be disseminated.

EDIT: A quick google shows high ranking pharma people dying from cancer. Surely THEY would use the suppressed knowledge to keep themselves alive?Otherwise, what are TPTB achieving if not for their own selfish gains? If i were them, and suppressing a cancer cure, means I know what it is, so if i had cancer, you’d be damned sure I’d use it to cure myself.

So why didnt these people? It just doesn’t add up.
edit on 5-1-2023 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I simply cannot believe that the entire world’s big pharmaceuticals are all in cahoots and able to suppress it. At least, not in today’s age with the ease in which info can be disseminated.

Why don't you watch the documentary and then come back and post what you believe..... after you have seen it?
edit on 5-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I have. That’s what I did. I watched it and I don’t believe it. That’s why i posted what i did. I cant believe there are cures being suppressed because a) I don’t believe in TPTB are as coordinated as people think, b) I don’t believe in an NWO and c) I don’t believe that anyone that high up, who has cancer, wouldn’t use it to save themselves or their family. And looking only suggests those same high up people die from cancer.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Burzynski is Legit. The fraud cop with dying child and 12 (or more) years in and out of court defending his discovery and success with numerous patients, often the most vulnerable (children) suffering from the most extreme forms of cancer are testamentss to this.
If anyone you know is concerned about the possibility they may have cancer, forgo the the biopsies and give the blood tests a miss, go for a simple urine test that looks for chorionic gonadotrophic hormone (CGH also known as the Human Chorionic Gonadotrophic (HCG) hormone. Burzynski also discusses this. I came across this recommendation in a fascination read through Edward G Griffins book, A World Without Cancer. An excerpt: “The history of science is the history of struggle against entrenched error.” I wholeheartedly recommend a thorough read through of his research on the topic for anyone interested in this subject. It boggles the mind sometimes how simple the solutions are to some of the most complex problems we face in life. There are communities of people the world over who suffer no incidence of cancer and live very long healthy lives without having to sit in deleterious condition staring at a wall while they await their death…that is of course until introduced to convenience ie the western diet. Look to the Eskimo, the hunza. Look to the wild animal kingdom.
Lest we forget that John Lind was laughed at for almost 50 year for suggesting that citrus fruits produced relief from scurvy. And before him in 1535 Jacques Cartier learning from the natives about the use of tree bark and needles from the white pine, rich in antioxidants and vitamin c stirred into a drink produced immediate improvement and swift recovery from scurvy was laughed at upon his return to Europe as he shared his learned knowledge. His peers were “amused by such witch doctor cures of ignorant savages” and did nothing to follow it up…sound familiar? This message is still being pelted at free thinkers today. Vitamin c appears not to be the only essential nutrient who’s deficiency leads to disease.
Let thy food be thy medicine…foodicine.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Have a look at the trophoblast theory for cancer. A different perspective that may shed some light on some areas touched on with your valid questions. a reply to: noonebutme

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
George Bush Sr believed in the new world order while he was alive and leading the USA as president. Was rather vocal about it in his public speaking as I recall…what do you make of that? Was he alone in his thinking?
“Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge” G. Bush Sr

“We have before us the opportunity to forge for our selves and our future generations, a new world order. A world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order…” G Bush Sr
What do you think he meant by this?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

did. I watched it and I don’t believe it. That’s why i posted what i did. I cant believe the

Funny how you only ever show up in these type of threads and try debunk with nothing other than you don’t believe it.. you don’t believe in the NWO or TPTB. So what? I don’t believe you. I don’t believe a word you say.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
Funny how you only ever show up in these type of threads and try debunk with nothing other than you don’t believe it..

I’m free to do so, am I not? Do you only ever expect ‘yes-men’ to post?

I can see there is evidence his approach has merit. But it isn’t “THE” cure that people are saying. It’s one of MANY therapies that show promise. Not all of his patients saw success; some had partial, some had none.

I’m not saying the FDA are saints or in the right. But i see ZERO evidence of a NWO or sinister shadowy group running the world. That’s a cop out for blaming perceived unfair injustices to something tangible.

Antineoplastons are documented on almost every major cancer research website, crediting Dr Burzynski. But the evidence isn’t 100%. It’s partial - very similar to other treatments like chemo and radio therapy.

I would love this to be THE CURE. but it isn’t. It’s one of many tools.

you don’t believe in the NWO or TPTB. So what? I don’t believe you. I don’t believe a word you say.

Ok. Shall we meet in the playground at recess and have a fight?

edit on 5-1-2023 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GODISNOWHERE

Ah well. If George Bush said it, it MUST be true. :|

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Would be hard to deny that the business of cancer charities would want a cure, seeing how they collect billions of dollars annually in donations and tax breaks.

What would they shift to if a cure was announced?

Better to just suppress cures and focus absolutely on finding new treatments, it continues the cycle of business which most healthcare seems to be about these days.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

edit on 1/5/2023 by Klassified because: Nevermind. Not worth the effort.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! With the seeming explosion of cancers recently and having lost a relative to a long, drawn out battle with it I like to read up on it as much as possible.

I've learned through the years that just because 'I' don't believe something to be true doesn't mean it isn't, and all too often things presented as true end up not being so years later. Knowledge is way too fluid to approach any subject with a close-minded bias, for me.

It's well known that chemicals fuel cancer, yet our foods are laced with them at 'safe' levels for taste and visual enhancement plus extended shelf life. Nowhere can I find studies of what happens when you combine all of these additives for their combined cumulative effect. Even fluoridated water has been shown to have a link to certain cancers, and of course the CDC reports 'there is no concrete evidence. I can't begin to tell you how many times through the years I've watched the CDC do a total reversal on their stance, so their word doesn't mean much when choosing 'facts'.

Our Western diet of fast foods is a well-known cause of cancer, yet a family earning minimum wage can eat cheaper at McD's than eat healthy. Anybody with health issues and those on a limited income know they were priced out of the Healthy Food market decades ago.
If I know this, so does the CDC and the FDA and all politicians and Big Business, yet they continue to pour gasoline on the flames of chemically induced illnesses. Why? Profit over life speaks rather poorly of those running the show.

The healthcare industry since the ACA exploded, and we now have a new ruling financial hierarchy. I recently had a $6.80 item delivered from the pharmacy and they goofed-the billing slip wasn't removed from the packaged. My insurance company was being billed a $38.00 'delivery fee'!
There are several tons of graft fueling the medical industry an enriching insurance companies, pharmacies, hospitals and all the support teams that fuel this field. Somebody obviously thinks throwing money at the symptoms is better than solving the root problem-at least for their personal wealth.

Advanced technology always seems to be suppressed until a way has been developed to make enormous profit from it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join