It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter erupts after AOC seen chatting with GOP during speaker vote.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Okay Look I'm not calling anyone stupid but I may use the word Ignorant and Naive to describe anyone who is surprised by AOC talking with Rep.Paul Gosar .

Wait WHAT ! AOC hates all GOP members she is a Princess of the Left WOKE nation
if you actually believe that maybe you are stupid , She is not who she appears to be nor is the GOP Congressman she is chatting with .

Behind closed doors and off Camera these people all work together moving towards the same goal this is known and has been known for decades now , it's astonishing that people actually believe AOC is the person she presents herself as ....Think about it
She seems almost mentally handicapped and yet she is sitting in the halls of congress as one of the most powerful people there .

There is no Two party system there is only one party WAKE UP , In the public eye and on camera they play the Character movie of Left vs Right , but do you think party ideals are really more important than the Power and Money these people are consolidating and gathering ?

Power is the goal and Money is the tool .

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Interesting development

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez learned from Nancy Pelosi.

AOC Interviewed Last Night: sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
She a lookin like she wantin some.....

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I'm confused here..
What's the big deal?
They are supposed to be adults that can communicate even after having heated disagreements.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
All I see is two adults having a conversation
Thinking they are not blood sworn to kill each other, in fact, wouldn’t it be nice if everyone could have a chat
Naive, ignorant?
Mate, sounds like you are paranoid if you think people with opposing political ideologies can’t even communicate like normal human beings occasionally

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Mate, sounds like you are paranoid if you think people with opposing political ideologies can’t even communicate like normal human beings occasionally

mate I'm not saying that Twitter is saying that , I see no problem with them talking .

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Evidently, trying to work out a way to come to terms and elect a candidate for the position of speaker
Not much in it really, must be a slow msm news day

More interested in the cartoon that was drawn than this news item, why wasn’t that posted on ats when it happened?
edit on 4-1-2023 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting these “conversations “ only start now?

Or perhaps not?

Ps
As to “committee assignments” anyone remember how that went with the made for tv special Jan 6th committee?

Yeah
Adult conversations right?

edit on 4/1/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
She's an idiot.
Who cares what she's doing?
Pro tip...look how she nods 'yes' constantly to what's being said to her (we've all seen this)...she hasn't got a clue about what she is being told.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Who here voted for the majority in the house?
Who here wants that majority to give up any power in the house?

Yeah
That’s what I thought…..

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The only person on Twitter I saw flipping out about this was MTG.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Uh, actually no, she's not an idiot. She's uneducated, but she's crafty and she's done quite well in hearings.

I fully expect to see her be Speaker of the House one day.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure they are just setting up a "date" where they can discuss plans to save democracy and abortions. You know, those issues Democrats campaigned on but were forgotten the day after the elections.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: IAMTAT

Uh, actually no, she's not an idiot. She's uneducated, but she's crafty and she's done quite well in hearings.

She's college educated...and she's still an idiot.
Seriously, she's dumb as a box of rocks.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

gentle reminder

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Go after the ball not the player.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think some people view politics as “these people are only supposed to represent me and the people who voted for them” as opposed to the winner still has to represent their whole district (even if we debate on the latter, it should be what happens in an ideal democracy).

And then there are some are still upset of that anime meme a year ago where he reposted a clearly humorous superimposed faces in an anime where he and other republicans fought her.

In either case, I suppose there’s some confusion as to why they almost look friendly.

I have people at work who I disagree with regularly. And sometimes you share common interests with someone like that. You still have to break the ice or even laugh at the rate instance you’re on the same side, even if it’s temporary.

But as you pointed out, I don’t see the big deal either. Honestly it even gets a little brownie points with me for both of them as they’re just showing they at least have the capacity for being an adult even if only momentarily. Fox is definitely milking this non story for all they can with a headline like this, which is odd since it’s not even a slow news week.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How much of a conversation was there during the 2 impeachments?

Lol at you calling for conversation now

Not even a nice try

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I view DC as a place where everybody is given a script with their part to play. It doesn't matter if you're the dumbest person on the planet, you're given a part to play and taught talking points. Their speeches are written for them by professionals.

Some people are quicker on their feet than others at dodging or redirecting the questions, and with practice can even become eloquent speakers-though not all, as we've been witness to for awhile.

No matter which side is in control of pushing the agenda, the end goal is still the same and they all make bank.

Is the country getting better each year, as government continues to expand? 87,000 new IRS agents would indicate a resounding 'NO'.

I haven't believed in a two-party system in many years.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Lets not forget .

Its all a smoke . Both sides work for the same hidden entity with the same objectives. Just different methods to herd the masses to the same end goals.

edit on 39131America/ChicagoWed, 04 Jan 2023 13:39:42 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join