It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Fears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
1) Fear of death
2) Fear of darkness (literally)
3) Fear of abandonment
4) Fear of predators

All come down to fear of survival.

Humans are exploited and controlled through deep understanding of these factors. It's but child's play by the controllers.

Anyone embark upon similar research, esoterically and exoterically?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here is a deep dive into these elements that are in play in this world... Very enlightening.

cdn.lbryplayer.xyz...

OR go here, scroll down to episode 19: www.whatonearthishappening.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108
1) Fear of death
3) Fear of abandonment
4) Fear of predators

All come down to a single fundamental fear of THE UNKNOWN.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

A simple solution to conquer all those fears is to camp alone and meditate outdoors at night. You start to really enjoy it.
Also dark room meditation, especially visualising your possible deaths.

I would say even more primal than fear of death is fear of pain. That's why a lot of rituals also involve scourging/scratching/blood letting.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108
1) Fear of death
3) Fear of abandonment
4) Fear of predators

Humans are exploited and controlled through deep understanding of these factors. It's but child's play by the controllers.

Anyone embark upon similar research, esoterically and exoterically?

I have always been considered an odd duck, now I know why.

I do not fear death. I did when I was younger, but at my age, and all that I have been through, even cheating death, a couple of times, to let my doctor tell the story, I have made peace with death.

I live in the woods. I had to buy my own telephone pole when my house was first built, so electricity is iffy out here. Because there is no light pollution, natural light is a lot brighter than in the city, but I have always loved the night. My mother said I was a creature of the night, starting in utero.

I am not sure about abandonment. I can't really relate. I live half my time in isolation and half in service to others. I don't have a husband or children, but I do have a huge loving and connected family.

I do not fear being abandoned by them but I would be heartbroken if I lost any of them. I am strongly connected to friends and community, again I would feel great pain if I would lose any of them.

I live and walk among predators everyday. In the woods and on the streets, among the two legged and the four legged variety. I do not fear them. I am on guard, I give them space, but that is not out of fear, it is out of caution. I don't want to shoot any living thing if I don't have to.

I don't fear survival. In fact I unconsciously fight a constant battle in favor of survival. Though I do have to admit that when I talk with death sometimes I do fear that our trip across the veil may take a little longer than I may want.

But after giving this a bit of deeper thought, I guess I do fear evil's darkness. I do fear the soul thieves.
And I do fear surviving and being left behind.

So now that I really have to say that you just may be right. Not because of fear for my physical being, but out of fear for my spiritual one.

Since I do fear being stuck here. I do not want be left behind.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Great comments folks. Thank you.

To genuinely face these one must engage in shadow work, or inner processes of transformation.

Otherwise, we remain highly exploitable by the dark psychologists.
edit on PMWednesday3pm2318834Wed, 04 Jan 2023 13:02:18 -0600021 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

1. Fear of death. Sometimes, yes then sometimes, no. Yes, because I feel I haven't achieved something but can't quite put my finger on it and I don't want to die suffering. No, because I believe in an afterlife from psychic experiences.

2. Fear of darkness. Depends on the type of darkness. Intellectual darkness from diseases such as dementia/Alzheimers - you bet. I can very well accept my later years being physically disabled with my mind being relatively unscathed, but not the other way around. Also from deep meditation practices, the darkness is only the starting point.

3. Abandonment. Well being a sickly child, my parents took me to the hospital and left me there without a word from them or any hospital staff, at that time (1950's) children weren't really considered people and so were treated like possessions, that is when I experienced abandonment. It doesn't matter what the reasons or explanations, that feeling of abandonment changed me forever and I am a very independent person now, perhaps to a fault when it comes to having to depend on others.

4. Predators. Yes, the big ones, bears especially and black bears have been spotted close by in my neck of the woods just when I gave my rifle to my son. Now I have fear because I don't have my gun.

We all have our special stories of fear to tell.
edit on q00000015131America/Chicago1010America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

once you let go of your own fear of death, you are free to imagine anything, and the limitations fade away. Knowing we will all die one day, and none of us get to choose when that might be, makes it easy to let go of the fear, and live in the now.

And by live I mean enjoy your time, spend it with people you enjoy being around, and do your best not to have regrets.

know what I'm sayin?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

once you let go of your own fear of death, you are free to imagine anything, and the limitations fade away. Knowing we will all die one day, and none of us get to choose when that might be, makes it easy to let go of the fear, and live in the now.

And by live I mean enjoy your time, spend it with people you enjoy being around, and do your best not to have regrets.

know what I'm sayin?

Well put.

It makes me think of present moment awareness. What else is there, after-all?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Become all four and embrace the chaos, control it, savour it. Feel every vibration around you. Taste the violence. Bring it straight to Your location, it belongs to You. All of it. For every uncontrollable jerk You feel, turn it into drive, and adjudicate this POS and all of its rot.

Or..flowers and puppies and pink flamingos butt up.

edit on 4-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: 'trust'

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Become all four and embrace the chaos, control it, savour it. Feel every vibration around you. Taste the violence. Bring it straight to Your location, it belongs to You. All of it. For every uncontrollable jerk You feel, turn it into drive, and adjudicate this POS and all of its rot.

Or..flowers and puppies and pink flamingos butt up.

I made a mistake in the list of four as taught by the linked educator.

CHAOS is #4. People fear CHAOS.

If I catch your drift, you're advocating for self-responsibility, which means you take matters into your own hands. God forbid people think and act this way. God forbid you might have to protect yourself or your fellow man from predators.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nailed it. the classic quote of Franklin D. Roosevelt

“We have nothing to fear except fear itself”

Fear is crippling and a powerful tool. Wielded like cudgel these days.

A being without fear is a being that cannot be controlled easily.

And one of my favourite movie quotes, “fear is the mind killer” for when one is fearful one cannot be rational.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At some point it can all become unreasonable, those four or five natural things You mention, and at that point its necessity for that predator hunter (not the one that comes out when me and my son hunt coyotes, even though its kinda scary, especially to him, we call them and shi^)NVG scops, AIR, xbow..diigression, we get it where we can) to emerge, or one meets the death one fears or the chaos consumes etc, without much choice in the terms.

I had some coyotes acting super ignorant this year, they were standing down a heeler AND a pit boxer mix..they definitely had some C A jones..big ones and they were barking directly at me, like 1 AM, hundreds of them out there..bounty is not worth it though..sorry didn't mean to de rail..you said predator..got me going sorry..we pretty much were just having fun calling them up and getting them going..

In reality the things you list are all part of the elements…I would say that moving with the elements is a closely guarded thing and something to be respected, I would not intentionally dismiss it, as that is what this seeks, elemental control/manipulation, along with this comes the ambition for filal character and a pious nature of thought..

edit on 4-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

edit on 4-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
As commonly used, fear means an expectation of harm or pain, generally a painful emotion characterized by alarm, dread, disquiet. However, fear may also mean a calm recognition or consideration of whatever may injure or damage, such recognition causing one to exercise reasoned caution and intelligent foresight.

The Bible shows that there is a proper fear and an improper fear. Thus, fear may be wholesome and cause the individual to proceed with due caution in the face of danger, thereby averting disaster, or it may be morbid, destroying hope and weakening a person’s nervous stamina, even to the point of bringing about death.

Fear of Death​—How Can You Overcome It?

The Bible’s answer

We rightly fear death as an enemy and take reasonable steps to protect our life. (1 Corinthians 15:26) However, an irrational fear of death based on falsehood or superstition makes people “subject to slavery all through their lives.” (Hebrews 2:​15) Knowing the truth will free you from a morbid fear of death​—a fear that can rob you of the ability to enjoy life.​—John 8:​32.

The truth about death

John 8:32 (Jesus talking to his disciples):

“and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Jesus predicted that at “the conclusion of the system of things” a climate of fear would cover the earth. He said that there would be “fearful sights” and that men would “become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth.” (Lu 21:11, 26) While people in general would be affected in this way, servants of God should follow the principle expressed at Isaiah 8:12: “The object of their fear you men must not fear.” The apostle Paul explains: “For God gave us not a spirit of cowardice, but that of power and of love and of soundness of mind.”​—2Ti 1:7.

Even though the following article was written in 1951, most of the things it brings up are as applicable today as shortly after WWII when this article was written:

Conquer Your Fears! (1951)

THIS is a frightening age. Terror and calamity rule with a high hand. Fear seems as common as evil and pain, as inescapable as sorrow and death. From childhood to the grave the black shadows of fear and worry, in one grotesque shape or another, pursue earth’s inhabitants. Some fear the darkness and all its real or imaginary evils. The East fears the West, the West the East. The rich fear a financial crash and poverty. The poor fear unemployment and starvation. So it goes.

The problems of living from one day to the next, also the memories and experiences of the past, cause fear of the future. The homeless, the orphans and widows of bombed and battle-scarred Europe are living testimony of a past reign of fear. The memory of Hitler and Mussolini is vividly and inerasably engraved in the minds of millions, the horrors and stench of concentration camps are branded in their flesh and linger in their nostrils. Is it any wonder that freedom-loving people fear that totalitarianism will overtake them?

Such names as White Sands, N. Mex., Bikini Island, Hiroshima and Nagasaki have raised up new fears to plague the minds of men. Look at the future, the plans and preparations for even greater sacrifices to the god of slaughter. What a horrible sight, all-out atomic warfare! Little wonder politicians and statesmen are trembling and are terrified with fear. The military leaders are fearful; the financiers are fearful; the priests and ministers of organized religion are fearful. Listen to their warnings, their outcries of terror, their wails and howling over what they see coming! It is just as the Scripture says it would be: ‘Men becoming faint out of fear and expectation of the things they see coming upon the inhabitants of the earth.’—Luke 21:26, NW.

Fear has carved cruel furrows in the faces of men, has turned heads gray, bleached others white, caused much premature baldness. Fear makes the knees to shake, the hands to tremble, the confident step to slow down and falter. Fear brings mental fatigue, misery, pain and sorrow. Fear often kills. It is therefore not natural for men to live in constant fear. By nature man was not made to be shackled in chains of fear. He was not created to live in a pressure box of propaganda, there to have his nerves constantly bombarded in a cold war. Neither was he created to be torn to pieces in a hot war of atomic bombs and bloodshed. Intelligent, thinking people want to live, not die. More than that, they want to live in peace, mentally and physically, far away from bomb shelters, ammunition dumps, machine-gun nests and barbed-wire enclosures. And so it is only natural for man to put up a hard fight to conquer the causes of his fears.

The last two global wars were fought presumably to remedy the basic cause for fears. But alas! Instead of conquering these fears the great wars gave birth to new ones. Likewise, the conferences, treaties, peace pacts and alliances since 1945 have all failed to establish genuine freedom from fear. Notwithstanding the dramatic efforts of the United Nations to blot out fear and make the world a cozy family, the world is sicker with the jitters than ever.

Science also has attempted to conquer fear. But what a miserable failure it has been! Credit for the modern tanks, warships, guided missiles, flame throwers, atomic bombs and biological weapons goes to science. Around the neck of science hangs the laurels for reducing London, Berlin, Hamburg and hundreds of other cities to piles of rubble. To science goes the glory for the gutted cities, the maimed soldiers, the tortured women and children, the death of millions. Certainly it will take science a long, long time to save as many lives as it has destroyed and may yet destroy in this present generation. Science is by no means the conqueror, but rather the creator, of fear. How true the saying, the scientific, social, political, commercial, military and religious leaders of this world promise the people freedom from fear, while at the same time they themselves are slaves of corruption and fear!—2 Pet. 2:19, NW.

Now, is there no remedy? No escape from these killing and fearful conditions? Indeed there is, but not in the schemes of men. The great Teacher, Christ Jesus, extends the invitation: “Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you.” (Matt. 11:28, NW) All who will sincerely accept this extension of mercy will have great peace of mind. “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” (Isa. 26:3) Such ones take up the song and jubilantly sing: “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will we not fear.” “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid: for Jehovah, even Jehovah, is my strength and song; and he is become my salvation.”—Ps. 46:1, 2; Isa. 12:2, AS.

A little off-topic, but since Isaiah 12:2 was quoted there (from the American Standard Version, AS), some details regarding different renderings of that verse in different translations, in particular concerning God's name (you can start part 1 below at 8:21):

edit on 4-1-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
At some point it can all become unreasonable, those four or five natural things You mention, and at that point its necessity for that predator hunter (not the one that comes out when me and my son hunt coyotes, even though its kinda scary, especially to him, we call them and shi^)NVG scops, AIR, xbow..diigression, we get it where we can) to emerge, or one meets the death one fears or the chaos consumes etc, without much choice in the terms.

I had some coyotes acting super ignorant this year, they were standing down a heeler AND a pit boxer mix..they definitely had some C A jones..big ones and they were barking directly at me, like 1 AM, hundreds of them out there..bounty is not worth it though..sorry didn't mean to de rail..you said predator..got me going sorry..we pretty much were just having fun calling them up and getting them going..

In reality the things you list are all part of the elements…I would say that moving with the elements is a closely guarded thing and something to be respected, I would not intentionally dismiss it, as that is what this seeks, elemental control/manipulation, along with this comes the ambition for filal character and a pious nature of thought..

The exploitable nature of the human mind through these fears is the heartier element to this matter in my understanding.

If you do not think you're under mind control you are most certainly under mind control.

If people understood the methods of manipulation waged upon them they wouldn't have any effect.

Due to the power differential in knowledge resultant from a small group of people occulting said knowledge in order to generate a power advantage we exist in the profoundly darkened state that we find ourselves in today.

The information is out there. We have no excuse. Willful ignorance becomes the plight of those continuing down roads of remaining transfixed to orchestrated theater and distraction through the myriad methods the controllers/manipulators have developed, perfected, and deployed.
edit on PMThursday4pm2354172Thu, 05 Jan 2023 21:08:54 -0600081 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
One example. 911. In exchange for rights we received ''safety''. Costly mistake.

Problem, reaction, solution. Nothing new under the sun. Though it's never too late to wake up.

Another. A scary virus. Give us your bodily autonomy in exchange for your protection. Follow our commands, or else.

What a nice dynamic, isn't it?

If people in large had half the idea of the nature of the capacity toward psychopathy the enemy has we'd be in a better position as people would have changed the conditions long ago. Instead, the incredibly effective and tragic conditions of covert slavery through mind control keep us in our mental prisons. Divided, isolated, in-fighting. Debauched, demoralized, transfixed. Sense dominated, selfish, gluttonous. No real union between SPIRIT, MIND, and BODY. These are the conditions that we share and it would probably be wise of people to begin engaging with acknowledging that tremendous effort must be put forth amongst all if we are to succeed in preserving, maintaining, and expanding our freedom. If it isn't our moral obligation to do this work of educating/awakening minds then who's is it? We get what we deserve, we don't get what we don't deserve. Good work produces good outcome. Bad work or no work produces bad outcome or no outcome. By default, THEY win if the aggregate of humanity remains in the darkened state that we continue to be malignantly stuck in through ignorance, apathy, laziness, confusion, and stupidity.

Know the truth, the truth will set you free. Handling the truth takes the willingness to feel the pain as truth today is in obvious warfare against falsehood, deceit, and evil. The biggest mistake any human can make is the failure to acknowledge that Truth objectively exists and can be found.
edit on PMThursday4pm2303188Thu, 05 Jan 2023 21:31:03 -0600311 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join