It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Virgin Islands fires DA 3 days after filing suit against JP Morgan over Epstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone is completely shocked at this news.

Source

US Virgin Islands Attorney General Denise George filed a lawsuit against JPMorgan for allegedly reaping financial benefits from Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking operation - less than a month after George secured a $105 million settlement with Epstein's estate, which agreed to liquidate Epstein's islands and cease all business operations in the region.

According to the complaint, for "Over more than a decade, JPMorgan clearly knew it was not complying with federal regulations in regard to Epstein-related accounts as evidenced by its too-little too-late efforts after Epstein was arrested on federal sex trafficking charges and shortly after his death, when JPMorgan belatedly complied with federal law."

And I'm sure it's just a strange coincidence that Joe Biden has been vacationing in the Virgin Islands for the past week

apnews.com...< br />
Totally not related at all...
edit on 3-1-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Sorry my good friend, but someone already posted about it.

the sake is on me tonight

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah, I just found the 2 previous threads about it.
I don't know how I missed them.

They're all in different forums but if this one has to go, so be it.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Certainly just a standard fully responsible decision by The Governor who has 100% credibility and will provide a complete explanation with proof as to why this happened. Coincidences like this happen all the time. 😎

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

top topics

join