It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
From the Daily Mirror...

OK, I give up.

A friend sent me this via SMS today.

I thought it was a joke, so I clicked.

Damn.

Girl transitiioned 12 years ago, wanted a baby, stopped taking testosterone treaatments.

It's not even the partner's kid?

Really?

I'm puzzled and honestly having a hard time wrapping my brain around it.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
From the Daily Mirror...

OK, I give up.

A friend sent me this via SMS today.

I thought it was a joke, so I clicked.

Damn.

Girl transitiioned 12 years ago, wanted a baby, stopped taking testosterone treaatments.

It's not even the partner's kid?

Really?

I'm puzzled and honestly having a hard time wrapping my brain around it.

Well...bizarre hardly covers this one!

Poor kid...this is how life is starting for that child.

I hope Jesus comes sooner than later...this world sure needs him now!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What gets me is, this just seems excessive. I’m ALL for the pursuit of happiness, but this just seems like one of the cases of people trying to be different just for the sake of being different. Even the doctor was trans?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

This # is just getting way too complicated. I might end up defecting to Russia just to get away from this stuff.

edit on 3 1 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlecHolland
What gets me is, this just seems excessive. I’m ALL for the pursuit of happiness, but this just seems like one of the cases of people trying to be different just for the sake of being different. Even the doctor was trans?

To quote a great philosopher:

"Of course youre unique...just like everyone else." -Homer J. Simpson.

" I'm so non-conformist, I'm not going to conform with all of you , I'll do it." -Some goth kid from Southpark.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

This # is just getting way too complicated. I might end up defecting to Russia just to get away from this stuff.

Better stick with your plan to go to the land of chopsticks. Hey! And Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Slow down a minute here.

A man,,,,,,,,,,, who had been a woman,,,,,,,,, partnered with a person who is neither,,,,,,,,got pregnant by the donated sperm ,,,,,,,of a woman who had,,,,,,,,,been a man.

Did I get that right?

Ain't this amazing? Imagine this that it was only 50 years ago that teenage girls were telling their parents they must have gotten pregnant from sitting on toilet seats that men had sat on.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

A man,,,,,,,,,,, who had been a woman,,,,,,,,, partnered with a person who is neither,,,,,,,,got pregnant by the donated sperm ,,,,,,,of a woman who had,,,,,,,,,been a man.

I had to think about it for a while but yes, that seems to be about right.

Ain't this amazing?

I like to think I'm a pretty tolerant, live and let live sort of guy....but that's just #ed up.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I remember years ago, no, decades ago, when I first heard about the father of a family with two or three kids who changed his sex so he could be the mother, and the mother changed her sex so she could be the father. I wondered at the time how this might have effected the kids, daddy becoming mommy and mommy becoming daddy.

S'pose that maybe one of those kids from decades ago ended up in this strange triangle?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sigh. The Trans crowd have introduced such a confusion. This is of course their intention.

The story is...

Woman kept all her lady parts, but tried to live as a man. Got all motherly, because it's in the DNA.
Man kept all his man parts, and lives as a woman.

Man (woman) gives woman (man) sperm and the miracle of conception happens. A baby is born.

The baby has a sex (in its DNA), but because these are "progressives" (regressive), the baby is branded as neither boy nor girl. Presumably, the child will at some stage come out as either "boy" or "girl", or perhaps "fish" or "shed". Who knows? Hope the family live long and prosper.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   

As I said previously, this is all getting way more complicated than it needs to be. I think that my biggest problem is that I really do not care at all about what people are, who people I do not know are getting pregnant by or whatever they are up to in their bedrooms.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You're making it more complicated than necessary.

A woman pretending to be a guy has a baby by a guy pretending to not be a guy.

You gotta take out the extra steps.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
My biggest problem with this is that I simply do not care about someone's sexual orientation or gender. I'm not interested in hearing about their sex lives or anything else that has no bearing on me. They can be themselves all they want around me, and I will treat them like I would any other person who is not harming another person. I don't think about things like sexual orientation or even race when I am deciding if I like a person or not. It only comes down to whether or not they are annoying me if they are not causing any other real problems. I can accept and tolerate anyone who isn't bugging me. And telling me about their bedroom antics is definitely going to annoy me. 

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: tamusan

Better stick with your plan to go to the land of chopsticks. Hey! And Happy New Year.

Thank you, MIM. Happy New Year to you, too!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Have an old Trekker explain it for you:

Infinite Diversity Infinite Combinations

To limit your worldview to only binary constants is to live in a fantasy creation, and possibly insane.

The real world is awash in shades and variations in constant Flux.

It is not for you to approve or allow.

edit on 3-1-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Stop giving it energy or you run the risk of becoming insane yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Severe mental illness.

Poor kid

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Transgender men are still women. Biologically speaking. And unless they have had operations and hormonal 'therapies' it could be possible they give birth on some occasions.

It's just like transgender women who are still biological men. And unless they have mutilated their genitals they could procreate the normal way.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
They can shuffle names around and call themselves whatever they want, but in the end what it comes down to is a man got a woman pregnant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join