It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. DOJ Hiding Documents Proving International Crimes of JOE-HUNTER-JAMES BIDEN.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Family of Secrets book, criminal yes but wrong family.
That was the Bushes now the Bidens will have one too.
Openly criminal behavior by our past Presidents yet America rolls on as if nothing happened.
This country lives in denial.
Kinda sick really.

For me, it's not denial. It's a matter of life priorities. My family's happiness is more important than if U.S. Presidents are honest or crooks. Their happiness and well-being is what I really care about the most.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: frogs453

JOE BIDEN should not have a security clearance. The DOJ-STATE DEPT-DHS is ignoring the security risk he poses.

He doesn't need one. None of the Presidents undergo the security clearance procedure. This issue was raised with the last President as well, as he would not have been granted one.

The requirements for the position of President, Vice President, Members of Congress, Supreme Court Justices, and other constitutional officers are outlined in the U.S. Constitution, and except by constitutional amendment, no additional criteria (e.g., holding a security clearance) may be required.

Link

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Monday, January 2, 2023 - HAPPY (Blockbuster!) NEW YEAR!

This is a MAJOR Development in uncovering Biden Family criminal activity.

Twitter's "Insider" documents confirmed last month that the U.S. Department of Justice took steps, and are currently taking steps, to protect the BIDEN FAMILY from having their criminal activities exposed/revealed to the public.

Now we find the Department of Justice executing an INTERNAL agency coverup, to keep JOE Biden, HUNTER Biden, and Joe's brother, JAMES Biden's INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES hidden from public exposure.

EXCLUSIVE: Justice Department is concealing 400 pages of 'sensitive documents' laying bare payoffs and gifts to Hunter and Jim Biden from China, Russia and Ukraine - after acknowledging the records exist - lawyer claims in suit.

Colorado lawyer Kevin Evans sued the Department of Justice in March after it failed to comply with his request for records on the Bidens' business dealings.

Evans asked for documents under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

He requested information regarding 'any relationship, communication, gift(s), and/or remuneration in any form' between Bidens and China, Russia or Ukraine.

He said government lawyers first admitted in court to having at least 400 pages of 'potentially relevant' documents.

Evans claims the DOJ is now trying to get away with saying they can 'neither confirm nor deny' the existence of any records that match his request.
More at: www.dailymail.co.uk...

If this was a "scoop" about the TRUMP family, every U.S. News organization would cancel their holiday week off, begin broadcasting this bombshell 24/7, and compete with each other to find "anonymous sources" to embellish the revelations. (Truth & Facts will be auto-generated).

-CareWeMust

Should probably include the Laptop Contents in Biden investigation threads for folks to mull over.

It's fun stuff, as they can read it, rather than just make up stuff they never have to prove. So we can see Hunter with (redacted) instead of saying "we know Jr. is a russian spy cause meetings and stuff."

Hunter Biden Laptop Indexed and Referenced

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

JOE BIDEN should not have a security clearance. The DOJ-STATE DEPT-DHS is ignoring the security risk he poses.

"Psychological Conditions" would be the probable cause to restrict him.

Even as President, I bet those Top Secret White House and Intel People are holding some real heavy info from Biden.

I even bet they are telling Biden different versions of Top Secret Intel 🤣

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: carewemust

If this was a "scoop" about the TRUMP family, every U.S. News organization would cancel their holiday week off, begin broadcasting this bombshell 24/7, and compete with each other to find "anonymous sources" to embellish the revelations.

If this was about the Trump family, then this thread would already be 12 pages long… with a bunch of Trump fan boys trying to justify it and claiming it’s just a witch hunt.

… lol.

TDS

Stay on topic, this is about Biden, not whataboutism...just keep right on defending Hunter Biden's laptop...and criminal activity....and drug use...and Pedophilia....

Gross....but then that reflects on YOU

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I fail to understand why we even need documents on Crazy Joe when there's video of him confessing to ... no, rather bragging about commiting a quid pro quoin Ukraine. This is why I know nothing will come of it unless it's part of the scripture narrative.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I never even stated an opinion on it one way or the other. Just pointed out that it’s never going to be front page news. Most people will just flick past it whenever ‘Hunter Biden’ pops up on there news feed.

And you only have yourselves to blame for it.

Shame on us for wanting our country to be run for American interests. Now go hug a Kangaroo.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Because it always is "just a witch hunt" Still not a drop of evidence Trump did anything wrong. But make stuff as you go along, as per usual.

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just a thought. Is it not in the power of the POTUS to grant criminals pardons for their crimes. If that's the case Mr Biden is missing a trick. Why not let them prosecute Hunter then when he's found guilty he could pardon him thereby whitewashing all Hunters past crimes.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Might also be a situation of the boy who cried wolf though. For years we’ve been hearing right wingers rant on about how Hunter should be in jail for smoking meth and sleeping with his cousin… to the point to where most people probably just block it out whenever they here his name.

You do understand that this is exactly what "your team" has done with Trump....right?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This is a MAJOR Development in uncovering Biden Family criminal activity.

So how many times are you specifically, going to cry wolf? I have seen countless threads made by you, that have never amounted to anything.

I just don't understand why anyone would take your posts seriously, I mean, you have never been right about anything.

I mean, keep posting, of course, it is just amazing how many times someone can post with such confidence but has always been duped or wrong, every single time. LMAO
edit on 3-1-2023 by TH3K1N60FK1N65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Wrong, they fabricated evidence of crimes, where as the Bidens crimes dont need any fabrications.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian
a reply to: Quadrivium

Wrong, they fabricated evidence of crimes, where as the Bidens crimes dont need any fabrications.

Explain.
How is it "wrong"?
Did you read the quoted portion?
In particular:

right wingers rant on about how Hunter should be in jail for smoking meth and sleeping with his cousin…

Replace that part with "left wingers rant on about __________(insert any of the litany of claims against Trump).
It is the same.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is there a way to download this? i tried print and the download link, but never ever happens. ;-(

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The irony of current president stonewalling a FOIA request after forcibly publishing the tax records of a former president.

Re: bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org...=1

The section entitled "INFLUENCE PEDDLING" describes part of what the DOJ/Biden/Democrats/MSM wants kept hidden.

But thankfully, Republicans in Congress are zeroing in on this, as we speak.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The FBI IS COMPROMISED. Big Surprise.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
People that commit crimes are arrested, tried, and convicted or acquitted!

Right...isn't that how our justice system works???

Oh shoot...silly me...I forgot we were talking about the Bidens!!!

I suppose before arresting anyone there has to be sufficient evidence that a crime was committed, and that evidence would have to be presented before a grand jury (or judge) and then a decision on a warrant would be forthcoming!

Then subsequently an arrest, bail, preliminary hearing, blah blah blah...we all know how it goes!

None of this has happened...why??? That's the real question here...why hasn't any of this happened???

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You can indict a ham sandwich. If Hunter isn't being indicted there are two likely reasons:

1- He's in China. So we can't extradite him. That means he can't appear in court to defend himself against the charges.

2- The obvious reason: nobody in the DOJ wants to mess with the Bidens.

If this was a "scoop" about the TRUMP family, every U.S. News organization would cancel their holiday week off, begin broadcasting this bombshell 24/7, and compete with each other to find "anonymous sources" to embellish the revelations.

If this was about the Trump family, then this thread would already be 12 pages long… with a bunch of Trump fan boys trying to justify it and claiming it’s just a witch hunt.

… lol.

The difference in actual evidence is night and day. In Biden's case we've got a direct witness, and financial records that correlate their story.

The Steel Dossier didn't name any of its sources, and professional intelligence experts have gone on record pointing out that it is very unlikely that Steele had any very credible sources available in his intelligence network.

Nobody can even specifically say when, where, or even how Trump ever had the chance to meet with Putin or any of his advisors, except maybe one guy at one meeting, who claimed to be close to, but may or may not have actually been close to Putin.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How do they get away with it?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

January 4, 2023

The Catholic Church Knows Something.

The Catholic Church is now asking Joe Biden to NOT ATTEND the funeral of Pope Benedict.

Source: truthsocial.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

January 4, 2023

The Catholic Church Knows Something.

The Catholic Church is now asking Joe Biden to NOT ATTEND the funeral of Pope Benedict.

Source: truthsocial.com...

The video is appalling:

LINK

Biden just can't even fake it anymore!

edit on 4-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join