It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissipated yet Whole - PAD 2022 - non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Dissipated yet Whole - PAD 2022 - non-writer

For the Heart, for the Soul, for the Truth, so loud are the Cacophonies . . .

Darkening the light that blossoms from within. Blinking out . . . Blinking in . . . Blinking . . . Blinking . . . Blinking soon into Nothingness.

Wanting to sleep eternally yet bound by the duty to move on, to go on, to live, and be . . .

The seen - unknown is the passion to go on, but the known - unseen is the devotion to live on. What to do? What to choose? What to be? What to hope for?

Finally found something in-between. Yet it is too much, it seems. Should this even be engaged in?

When passion and devotion coincided, death while still breathing will be truly manifested. To experience existence but not of the living . . .

In the end, these two are just part of the human illusions. Bound not to be defined. Ought not to be deified. Destined to be not identified. Death be unto the "I's".

So loud are the cacophonies . . . When will home be? For silence to be found, to finally Be . . .

Is it when there is no more "you" and - or "me"? Is it when there is no more "we"? Or is it when there is no more to be . . .

When will Home Be?

The END

edit on 1-1-2023 by TheEndIsHere because: grammar check-up and a bit of refinement

edit on 1-1-2023 by TheEndIsHere because: format refinements

edit on 1-1-2023 by TheEndIsHere because: content, grammar, format refinements, v3

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheEndIsHere

Aethereal and thought provoking.

I liked it!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: TheEndIsHere

Aethereal and thought provoking.

I liked it!

Thank you, and Blessed be.

Thank you for appreciating this Art of Expression.

join