It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Conspiracy Theories That Will Be Validated In 2023

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

It may look like a surrender, but you might be misunderstanding my intent.

If I cave, you'll see the flames and smell the smoke... promise.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
a reply to: MykeNukem

It may look like a surrender, but you might be misunderstanding my intent.

If I cave, you'll see the flames and smell the smoke... promise.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've drifted away from the term conspiracy theory and just stick with conspiracy. When discussing the acts of humans and their intent, it's not really theory when over and over and over and over.....

They turn out to be true.

I point out that the negative attached to CT is contrived in a way so that when the actors commit conspiracy and are exposed, they have fuel to push back with or means to add plausible deniability.

" They had gotten to deep into conspiracy theories and became radicalized/compromised/turned/blackmailed etc..."

You were called derogatory names for believing such drivel!! Qanon or leftist, radical or extremist!! Far right MAGA crowd or commie heathen!! You all know them all, probably used them a few times yourself or been called them at least.

Again makes it sound like the actors were rogue or immoral. Reality the "theory" was they committed a crime. An illegal offence under most criminal codes, regardless of country. Then you have the actual crime, what the conspiracy between parties had agreed to do.

Meh to CT. Most of it is fact, although maybe unproven fact, but fact all the same. Think JFK. Anyone who has spent time looking at it knows that the story agreed upon by history isn't what really happened. It's fact, yet unproven.

Same with UFO's, one of the favourite conspiracy's to believe to be true but remains, to the largest degree, unproven. We know something isn't right so to speak, but we don't have the real facts yet. Maybe someday. Maybe not. But the ones that need to be able to label you a CTer, will use a professed belief in the subject, to paint you as unbalanced or prone to "crazy thinking".

Using that negative to umbrella all conspiracies into the bucket of "crazy thoughts".

Again, not everything is true. But so much HAS been true that your default position should be...

probably but can see some evidence, even circumstatntial.

It's OK to be skeptical because crimes are used to push and paint narratives but the root story is more often than not based on facts, even unknown to us maybe facts.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Maxmars

It's all bs, the worst kind of bs, boring bs.

So true... and it is being foisted on a partisan audience who seeks them out for information that affirms their politics.

These ostensibly conservative consumers will carry these ideas forward, as they established their "informed" decisions regarding the world and what is happening in it.

And that's precisely what I was aiming at. Thank you.

So let's move on to you thoughtful responses.

On 10 I fully agree with you, that's been a fact for years. Maybe he ran out of inspiration? A lot of it seems like the fellow went in with ambitions above his ability.

I can't really say anything about his abilities.. I'm not a regular consumer of his work. But I think this addition was uninspired, and very 'old news.' What I do wonder if it is 'news' to him. Or perhaps his audience. It might be difficult to separate the fact that this is not a political thing... this is just how technology is being exploited, and if nothing else we can be certain that it will be exploited regardless of who's in political control.

9 is not totally off the mark direct brain-machine 'interface' is the hottest # in weapon development and in regards to improve human skills.

I find it hyperbolic. I'm sure we would all like to believe that mind control via electronics is real... but I have my doubts, and just because we can control things with our brains doesn't lend credence to the reverse. But then, the real point is, as far as conspiracy theories go this doesn't work in a bulleted one paragraph statement.

8,7,6,4 is just dumb gossip

I agree that all except 7 are political gossip for the theater.

In element 7 I see crime, nothing 'new' to be 'revealed' only the will to acknowledge it. If there is anything conspiratorial about this, it lies in the 'keeping it out of the public minds' part.

5 is in my opinion obvious, since that was about the moment the Jan6th Committee noticed transcripts and documents were missing, so...

Agreed.

3 a couple of bad apples doesn't equal control. Also more a global issue.

True... this is material for political echo chambers, a perpetuation of the hatred for the red menace - characterizing it as a threat.

2 just no way, completely independent of the true/false status of that statement, sure as hell not. It would imply all moral, political, cultural 'leaders' admit they've been scammed.

I understand any such 'revelation' need not be any more disturbing than what has already been revealed. But you lead me to an interesting thought, would they admit they were scammed, or just pretend they were. And what do conservative thinkers really expect to eventually learn about this... what might 'satisfy' them?

1 meh. See the issue is: if I got a guy standing behind me who says: kill that guy, it's my responsibility to know the implications. But that's I think hinting towards the most talked about issue 2023 that can almost be seen against the horizon: the right is so totally going to claim: we, the MAGA right and our piper Trump were set up by the 'evil left'.
And I'm already annoyed by it even though it hasn't really started yet.

Interesting take, I do not agree with the theatrics you present. But I respect your opinion about it. In my view the problem the item refers to can be emblematic of a serious problem within the political players in government appointed roles... but I get that for many it will always be about Trump.

Thanks.

edit on 1/1/2023 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The latest trend seems to be to call anything you don't agree with a conspiracy theory, and the latest gov movement wants to take control banning such 'disinformation'.

It's been well received in the public eye, and seems to be gaining ground. If police detectives didn't operate on 'theory' many crimes would never be solved.

More conspiracies have eventually become fact in my lifetime than those that have not. It would be a sad day if the ability to freely examine all information in a quest for truth were eliminated.

For example, those who believed in UFO's were the conspiracy nutters of yesterday; today, the gov has rebranded them as UAP's and is allowing/convincing people aliens possibly/probably exist and we were being visited for a long time.

I've noticed in any in-depth political discussion when one has run out of facts for rebuttal they tend to call the other party a 'conspiracy theorist', virtually ending all examination of facts, conjecture or honest truth seeking. Embrace ignorance, shut down receiving and examining uncomfortable information and dismiss all opposing views.

Spoiler alerts, indeed. A lie told once is a lie; a lie repeated over and over again eventually becomes the truth.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Number 2

The deadly impact of the COVID vaccines will become undeniable.

Are we pretending that the impact was ever deniable? There isn't a conspiratorial effort to "hide" anything here, only to reattribute the observable effects to anything other than the vaccine... not a conspiracy theory... that's marketing and public relations.

I like number two because it will be 100% one way or the other...either proved or disproved...there is no grey area or margin for error!

Secondly...I think this will also be the straw that breaks the camels back!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Human behavior is very predictable, but, the "awakening" will be slow and painful, I fear....

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” ― Charles MacKay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

We'll see how these predictions age. I bookmarked this post and put a reminder on my calendar in a year to review your claims. See you then!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Number 7

We will discover the truth about the U.S.–Ukrainian partnership to research and develop bioweapons.

That discovery already happened and was quickly dismissed as more Russian propaganda. Very convenient to have a scapegoat whose nuclear capabilities are infinitely more spooky than the tangible, credible gain of function programs we keep shoving under the rug.

edit on 1-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yep

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Nah, don't let critical comments determine the boundaries of your contributions on ATS.

And don't try to appease in order to appear reasonable for the sake of said appearance.

Just do your thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Number 7

We will discover the truth about the U.S.–Ukrainian partnership to research and develop bioweapons.

That discovery already happened and was quickly dismissed as more Russian propaganda. Very convenient to have a scapegoat whose nuclear capabilities are infinitely more spooky than the tangible, credible gain of function programs we keep shoving under the rug.

Relevant links covering this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Great thread. You did an excellent job of formatting it "ATS Style" too!

It seems only a small percentage of Conspiracy Theories proven to Conspiracy FACTS, are ever known by most of the public.

For example, it is no longer a THEORY that Democrats/Government interfered with the natural 2020 Presidential election process, in an attempt to help Biden/hurt Trump.

Twitter Files and FBI Testimonies verify this 2020 Interference to be a FACT.

But...BUT...+90% of Americans still don't know this.

Until "SOMETHING" happens to make most people know this Election Interference Theory is now a FACT, it's really not satisfying to the me that we were proven right.

I'm the kind of guy who wants that +90% to know, WE were right, and the "Authorities" were WRONG.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The scope of China’s control over the U.S. government will become clearer.

Maybe in the US, but I see it plain as day here in my south american country. Cheap chinese products, clothes, even car brands. can't really escape it, and the chinese set up mines in the mountains and fish off our coasts

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
ROTFLMAO!!!

Ok, stop it I am dying from laughter here. Great observations all but yours is Gold!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of this will happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of this will happen.

I kind of agree, but I'll roll with 1 and 4

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Number 2

The deadly impact of the COVID vaccines will become undeniable.

Are we pretending that the impact was ever deniable? There isn't a conspiratorial effort to "hide" anything here, only to reattribute the observable effects to anything other than the vaccine... not a conspiracy theory... that's marketing and public relations.

I like number two because it will be 100% one way or the other...either proved or disproved...there is no grey area or margin for error!

Secondly...I think this will also be the straw that breaks the camels back!!!

Yes that is why the apologist shills HAVE to keep pounding us with the lies and deflections. The tipping point appears near too for the big flush of public understanding what we have been analyzing here for years.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Number 7

Have we now? I am open to what you have that proves that. It is still on the table that the Russians ARE white hats in this. Couple that with the big fat liars we have in our media paid to make lies look as if the truth and we have a reason to STEP BACK and ponder the lies as influencing our ability to listen to sources spouting them to us.

<< 1    3 >>

join