It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr John Campbell - Time to pause covid mass vaccination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Dr. Kelly is also expressing some concern.

Just a little more information that is interesting and needs to be looked at. This looks like it is going to be a never ending story.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
I live in the UK. My mom passed in July, chest infection was listed as 1 cause of death on the certificate. She had actually been given 2 months to live as she had stage 4 cancer in her lungs and brain, but got a chest infection just before she passed which contributed to her passing that day. If they are also doing that with Covid 19 on death certificates when people would be dying from something else anyway, then the figures could definitely be inflated

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorsofperception01
a reply to: chr0naut
I live in the UK. My mom passed in July, chest infection was listed as 1 cause of death on the certificate. She had actually been given 2 months to live as she had stage 4 cancer in her lungs and brain, but got a chest infection just before she passed which contributed to her passing that day. If they are also doing that with Covid 19 on death certificates when people would be dying from something else anyway, then the figures could definitely be inflated

My neighbor was with hospice. She had stage 4 cancer, they were expecting her to die. She was ready, and had said goodbye to her family that did not live close by. When she died they said she died from COVID. We were all a bit surprised.

Now, I am not surprised at all.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Pause? You mean end and prosecute those responsible for pushing it?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

CEO/Doctor BILL GATES says the current Covid-19 vaccines aren't vaccines at all.

Source: gettr.com...

Will GATES saying this, cause more people shy away from these hellish drugs?

Hope so!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CEO/Doctor BILL GATES says the current Covid-19 vaccines aren't vaccines at all.

Source: gettr.com...

Will GATES saying this, cause more people shy away from these hellish drugs?

Hope so!

Do you really feel concrete evidence will change minds?

We need to recognize how to handle the outlandish stuff people will do when they realize they were fooled. Nobody wants to be a fool, many many people are going to realize they were played like a fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join