It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr John Campbell - Time to pause covid mass vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've been watching Dr John Campbell's videos since the beginning of the pandemic. Unlike most medical professionals, his views have evolved over time as studies have been done and as the science changed. The concensus didn't change, but the science itself did as thousands of studies and mountains of data were produced. Contrary to popular belief, science isn't concensus based, its evidence based. Dr Campbell's overall view is that the risk from Covid has decreased while the risks from vaccination remains the same. And while I don't agree that vaccination even provides a single shred of benefit and only creates risk for the recipient, even those who believe the vaccination provides some benefit, like Dr. Campbell are calling for an end for mass vaccination.

Rumble Video Link

In my view the UK health authorities should pause the current covid-19 vaccination programme, due to the risks associated with vaccination.

As time has passed since the early days of 2020, the number of patients hospitalised with COVID-19 infection has continued to decline since it’s peaks in previous waves. This is clearly seen in data published by the UK government and the Office for National Statistics.

In addition, the proportion of patients in hospital with COVID-19 is now greater than the patients admitted to hospital for COVID-19. This is true for general hospital admissions as well as ICU admissions. In other words, most Covid positive patients admitted to hospital are now incidental, and were not admitted purely for COVID-19 complications.

As a result of mass infection during the various waves of the pandemic, especially the huge numbers of people infected with the omicron variant, most people have developed levels of natural immunity to the virus.

If I am correct in this evaluation, this means that the risk of COVID-19 infection has gone down, while the risk of vaccination remains the same.

This fundamentally alters the risk benefit analysis of this vaccination programme.

edit on 29-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

He grew on me.

There were a number of times that I did not agree with his conclusions, but I was very aware that he was trying to give the officials the benefit of the doubt. He wanted so badly to believe them and to trust them. While I saw the holes in their reports and theories.

He sounded like a very intelligent man, and he seemed to be very thorough, so I could not see why he could not see what was right in front of his face. Then the truth could not be denied. He gave them every chance, he trusted and wanted so badly for them to be right. But they weren't. Reality forced him to recognize that what they were selling, was not truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I might agree with him if the number of COVID cases had reduced significantly, but they haven't, and what he is calling for is too early in the piece and will cause cases to bloom once again, and the death toll to rise back to previous levels.

He also isn't a physician. His doctorate is in nursing education. I don't think that gives him the credentials to advise against what a GP would advise.

He has continued to falsely claim that more people have died from the vaccines, than have died from COVID-19.

And, he has also falsely stated that deaths from COVID-19 are vastly over-reported.

Since every death in the UK receives a death certificate, and if the coroner/GP puts COVID-19 as cause of death, then that is what it is. To say something different than a qualified practitioner who has examined the body and/or is aware of their individual medical history - when the 'doubter' has no such direct observation, is unreasonable.

John Campbell is an anti-vaxxer, pure and simple.

edit on 30/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

An anti-vaxxer? The man has had THREE SHOTS FFS! But the moment he starts to ask questions, and presents PLENTY of information to support his growing suspicions, you folks turn on him because he's no longer preaching the vaccine gospel.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but honestly I'm not. Doesn't make it any less insane!

edit on 30/12/22 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
One of my cousins just had emergency surgery due to his prostate exploding in size. Suffered a mild stroke 6 months ago. (Fully vaxxed and boosted) Health nut his entire life.

My Brother didn't poop for 3 weeks. E.R. did an X-ray and found he suddenly had an infiltration of abdominal cavity tumors, where none was present during his 2021 exam. They grew faster and in a manner the surgeon couldn't keep up with. My brother died in October 2022. He was fully vaxxed and boosted. (Job Required it)

There's a reason why the CDC stopped publishing Cause of Death statistics on the public-facing websites after 2020.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
John Campbell also has a video titled:
'No apparent covid in Africa'....... it's on yt.

I also found this online:

The coronavirus was expected to devastate the continent, but higher-income and better-prepared countries appear to have fared far worse.

The assertion that Covid isn’t as big a threat in Africa has sparked debate about whether the African Union’s push to vaccinate 70 percent of Africans against the virus this year is the best use of health care resources, given that the devastation from other pathogens, such as malaria, appears to be much higher.

Since only 14 percent of the population has received any kind of Covid vaccination, the antibodies are overwhelmingly from infection.

KAMAKWIE, Sierra Leone — There are no Covid fears here.

The district’s Covid-19 response center has registered just 11 cases since the start of the pandemic, and no deaths. At the regional hospital, the wards are packed — with malaria patients. The door to the Covid isolation ward is bolted shut and overgrown with weeds.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 30-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
You really are something else 😂😂

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I can only imagine what its like to be so consistently wrong days , weeks, months, years on end but be so utterly convinced you're always right

I can't fathom the hubris and utter denial of reality that takes

Congrats

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Covid has very little effect in the young and healthy who are in no need of these products.

The vaccinations must stop if they are still going on for children and young and healthy adults as often the risks of vaccinations outweigh the risks from Covid and the vaccines could be hazardous.

Natural Immunity is superior to vaccination

www.science.org...

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study.

The study demonstrates the power of the human immune system. The research impresses Nussenzweig and other scientists who have reviewed a preprint of the results, posted yesterday on medRxiv. “It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” says Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute who studies the immune responses to SARS-CoV-2. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID

One of the largest studies conducted and the most reliable together with the studies in California and New York.

By the way there is no need for vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

edit on 30-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I can only imagine what its like to be so consistently wrong days , weeks, months, years on end but be so utterly convinced you're always right

I can't fathom the hubris and utter denial of reality that takes

Congrats

There are many unfortunately who have emotionally invested in these products and see their beliefs dismantled one by one with the use of facts and reality.

Dr Campbell is correct as has been consistently correct. Mass and mandatory vaccinations must stop if they still exist. Several countries have abandoned the absurd campaign of mass and mandatory vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Take a look in Florida for example.

Dr Ladapo - Surgeon General Florida

content.govdelivery.com...

State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo Issues New mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

The benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group (18-39 males). In a few words the mRNA vaccines are no longer recommended in Florida for the 18-39 males

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Covid has very little effect in the young and healthy who are in no need of these products.

The vaccinations must stop if they are still going on for children and young and healthy adults as often the risks of vaccinations outweigh the risks from Covid and the vaccines could be hazardous.

Natural Immunity is superior to vaccination

www.science.org...

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study.

The study demonstrates the power of the human immune system. The research impresses Nussenzweig and other scientists who have reviewed a preprint of the results, posted yesterday on medRxiv. “It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” says Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute who studies the immune responses to SARS-CoV-2. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID

One of the largest studies conducted and the most reliable together with the studies in California and New York.

By the way there is no need for vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

Worse yet, after breakthrough infection (when a vaccinated person catches the virus) ig3 antibodies are not developed like with unvaccinated natural infection.

This means the jabbed can looking forward to repeatedly catching the vid over and over to go with the clots and myocarditis.

Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yeah, ok.

Pure and simple, even?

This is why we can't have nice things....

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope

originally posted by: chr0naut

An anti-vaxxer? The man has had THREE SHOTS FFS! But the moment he starts to ask questions, and presents PLENTY of information to support his growing suspicions, you folks turn on him because he's no longer preaching the vaccine gospel.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but honestly I'm not. Doesn't make it any less insane!

This tactic isn't new. The member has made a number of unsubstantiated accusations and claims. This is another one of them by calling Dr Campbell an anti-vaxxer when he has been vaccinated. So a self refuting argument.

Ironically these claims against well-qualified individuals such as Dr Campbell, who has a range of qualifications, come from individuals who have zero qualifications and no knowledge of even the most basic principles in biology and related fields.

A range of false arguments have been made by the same member in other threads which are easily refuted. Here is some of them (but list is very long)

1) Used the seatbelt analogy which has been refuted so many times. He tried to argue that vaccines are like seatbelts... Seatbelts cannot kill you or seriously injure you by the way.

2) Made references to herd immunity which is impossible with SARS-CoV-2. Others did the same thing in other threads. However herd immunity cannot be achieved but it was used as a way to convince as many as possible to get vaccinated.

3) Claimed that SARS-CoV-2 may have existed for long time before becoming pathogenic. No evidence for it whatsoever. In a few words SARS-CoV-2 was here with us long before it was discovered.

4) For some bizzare reason a claim was made that the Cambrian Explosion disproves evolution. I don't know why it was made but it's obviously false as evolution is not a linear process.

5) Tried to argue that the risk from the virus always outweighs the risk from the vaccines. But that's false and tried to peddle the narrative of safe and effective vaccinations.

6) Made arguments about vaccine immunity being better to natural immunity which ha also false. The three larger studies in Israel, New York and California have proven the opposite.

Everything above that was claimed is false. Other members too have engaged in accusations of scientists being anti-vaxxers but all they have proved is that they have no valid arguments and just engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

edit on 30-12-2022 by AnrkE because: dont know how to do a proper reply but wil try again

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yeah, ok.

Pure and simple, even?

This is why we can't have nice things....

I wish it was all that simple.
I remember in the beginning we all used to say, "I'm an anti COVID shotter (or whatever) but not an anti-vaxxer." Where did that all go? I got my MMR, polio, etc etc, but no franken-jabs. I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I'm an anti-guinea-pigger.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Being anti anything that was made in a rush, is directly injected into your bloodstream and has left many human guinea pigs with serious problems or death behind, only means you either know your science, are immune to false propaganda or you have healthy survival instinct.

All good things.

Also this ain't a vaccine and 99.9% they call antivaxxers had all their old school childhood vaccines, plus wouldn't deny useful vaccines when going abroad.

It takes incredible fear, love for tyranny or just total scientific ignorance to spout such rubbish.
Or they get paid for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The most rediculous claim is calling someone who is pro vaccine and got the covid vaxx an anti vaxxer.

That's like saying you're anti car because you don't like kias.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I'll join in the cherry picking of data and news on how the panademic affected Africa but on the other side.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

edit on 30-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: Due to lack of interest in carrying on conversation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join