It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky prepares for Ukraine's participation at WEF in Davos, More Meets W Black Rock Inc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 12/29/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

That was years ago.

WEF had rejected Putin and the Russian govt after the Russian intervention in Syria.

i doubt the normal civilian will get better from it in the long run.

Zelensky Isn't there to make Ukrainian lives any better.
There are some resources that US govt wants to and they tried to steal from Russia while they had Boris Yeltsin in control.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The reason why he got rejected was because he disrupted their plans to remove some presidents , i remember a video from Wesley Clark where he said that they wanted to invade 7 countries in 5 years.
Putin changed those plans Assad should have been the next one but they failed .

I do think that Zelensky thinks he is doing the right thing for his people though.
He is just a actor/comedian that can play the role of president very well, he is good at reading scripts and looking serious and smiling on the right moments when he needs to.
doubt he knows how big the geopolitics are behind this war and what it's gonna mean for his country and the rest of the world.
Resources have been the main cause of a lot of wars the last few decades/centuries indeed

edit on 30-12-2022 by Dizle81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That was years ago.

WEF had rejected Putin and the Russian govt after the Russian intervention in Syria.

i doubt the normal civilian will get better from it in the long run.

There are some resources that US govt wants to and they tried to steal from Russia while they had Boris Yeltsin in control.

I'm pretty sure he gave a speech less than 2 years ago the WEF.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Are you able to explain - in your own words - what resources the US wants and tried to steal? Or was it just a throw-away comment.

On Zalensky... Well, I don't think Russia is making the lives of Ukrainians better, do you?

Russia, piling up the bodies of Ukrainians for a hundred years.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I had a dream that there was a crowd funded HIT on the WEF and other top scumbags of the world supported by millions world wide.
An astonishing 60 billion dollars was raised by humans to take out these assholes

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

well those resources were stolen by the Russians themselves during the collapse of the soviet union the oligarchs carved up all the resources and stole it right out from under the citizens of the soviet union

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

ironically they can outbid any contract as they appear to have snaffled away $80 trillion.. at least that is the current tip of the iceberg thinking of how much has vanished.
edit on 20-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

turn it on its head and $80 trillion is missing in need of a hole to blame.. while BlackRock has been in the background of all the recent near misses in terms of economic crashes from truss onwards we don't seem to be able to go 6 weeks before sailing close to the storm winds in the good ship BlackRock..
edit on 20-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

my only other solution is we invest in an AI and train it to take them down

but the good thing is nothing not even black rock lasts forever

<< 1   >>

join