It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy here,but not really .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hello there ATS,

Thought i would introduce myself here, i have been a long time lurker for 20+ years.
I did have a account in the late 90 early 2000's ,lost the email account because didn't use it alot ,that way i lost my old account.
i wasn't a poster back then either ,just lurking and reading al those amazing stories.
Was always interested in the paranormal UFO's/Ghost's stories etc. because of series like X-files, and that got me here in the 1st place.

Then there was 9/11 ,Iraq war ,Hollow earth ,flat earth and climate change discussions ,remember those stories of a time travellers who came from the future telling us what would happen the upcoming years,had a amazing time reading those stories .

But then real life happens busy with other things in life ,stopped reading to much about other countries/people problems but look more at my own.

Last few years been back during some crazy times we are living in again ,just lurking most of the time like the old days .

I thought maybe it's time to introduce myself, I am from Amsterdam the Netherlands born and raised in the 80''and 90' .
Half Egyptian and half Dutch ,no believer in god(s) and don't have much faith either,only thing i believe that some conpiracies are true

Thanks to all the people who have been keeping this community alive for so many years.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Welcome and lurking IMO is like pre-school around here while posting and defending your stance is like high school classes when the teacher is not looking.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

i have been stuck in pre school for way too long then and i thought i finished highschool decades ago ,oh well here we go again then

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizle81

i have been stuck in pre school for way too long then and i thought i finished highschool decades ago ,oh well here we go again then

Jumping ahead to uni would entail irrefutable proof of your facts, but even then it's all about perception. So we all remain held back.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

A warm welcome.

Someone will be along soon to share all of the different threads which new members should appreciate.

But since you're not exactly new, I would encourage checking them out for any changes from when you were here before.

I just wanted to say hello, and I suppose welcome back; it is always nice to have new voices added to our discussions.

edit on 12/28/2022 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I doubt i am on that uni skill level yet,need practice with more conversation.
And need to study more aswell,i will earn my stripes a long the way.

for now i'm just that new guy ,but not really

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I will certainly check out those threads ,Thank you for the warm welcome and keeping this community alive aswell

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good luck and a poster just called a few of us trolls because we disagreed with him/her theory/stance. Are we devolving into middle school now?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Are we devolving into middle school now?

The schoolyard group dynamics, would indicate so...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Welcome back to ATS.
Dare I say , welcome "home"

I hope you will be adding to the great conspiracies that made and still make ATS a great site.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Good luck and a poster just called a few of us trolls because we disagreed with him/her theory/stance. Are we devolving into middle school now?

That's the way it seems. Name-calling has reached the grad school level on many of the political forums however. Being called a "troll" is a term of endearment.

edit on 28-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: quintessentone

That's the way it seems. Name-calling has reached the grad school level on many of the political forums however. Being called a "troll" is a term of endearment.

LOL did I miss something along the way?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Welcome, Dizle and apologies for your intro being turned into a biotch fest.

May you find knowledge and food for thought in the coming days.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
Gonna try to contribute more then i did in the past,not gonna set bar too high
thanks
edit on 28-12-2022 by Dizle81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
No problem no need for a apology ,i have been lurking these forums for some time now and have seen some craziness .

thanks for you response and i am sure there is enough knowledge and food for though for the upcoming months/years

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks ,where would ATS be without the trolls sometimes its hard to know who is though.

I know the best thing to enjoy these forums is don't believe everything you read and don't take everything too serious.

these forums have been a big playground in middle school for grown ups for awhile now.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Welcome back.

Here's what most of us count on:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem
Thanks ,i think i am dumb and sound smart to crazy people

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Did someone say "crazy"?