It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long covid added to the list of Autoimmune Diseases at the Autoimmune Registry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Long covid seems to be the umbrella term for post acute symptoms resulting from:
Unvaccinated bouts of SARS‑CoV‑2
Vaccinated bouts of SARS‑CoV‑2 [IOW vaccine side effects]
Unvaccinated bouts of SARS‑CoV‑2 among people who then vaccinated.

The chronic symptoms can arise from the SARS‑CoV‑2, or from the mRNA jab forSARS‑CoV‑2.

Chronic symptoms from long covid can happen with other viruses.

I hope to God you never experience this alleged "hypochondria".
Or know people who also suffer these real symptoms.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Long Covid means irradiation symptoms. Covid = GSM masts (+ the inoculated « adjuncts » of late.)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I did star all of your posts. I do that for anyone who posts something to one of my threads, whether I agree with what they say or not.

How kind of you.

The first covid vaccine was administered on December 13, 2020 and immediately we began to see reports on Vaer's of people experiencing symptoms that mirror long covid.

I personally think that having covid and the vaccine likely both cause Long Covid. I could be wrong, and so could all those who believe there is no correlation. I don't think anybody will never know for sure.

(I stared your comment.
)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I did star all of your posts. I do that for anyone who posts something to one of my threads, whether I agree with what they say or not.

How kind of you.

The first covid vaccine was administered on December 13, 2020 and immediately we began to see reports on Vaer's of people experiencing symptoms that mirror long covid.

I personally think that having covid and the vaccine likely both cause Long Covid. I could be wrong, and so could all those who believe there is no correlation. I don't think anybody will never know for sure.

(I stared your comment.
)

This new bulletin from the CDC tells medical providers and morticians how to fill out death certificates in a way that attributes a whole bunch of deaths to LONG COVID.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

The GOVERNMENT COVERUP is massive, just as Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich wrote about, this past weekend.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1

How kind of you.

(I stared your comment.
)

This new bulletin from the CDC tells medical providers and morticians how to fill out death certificates in a way that attributes a whole bunch of deaths to LONG COVID.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

The GOVERNMENT COVERUP is massive, just as Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich wrote about, this past weekend.

Is this another "default" bottom line to create more C19 deaths than actually happen? ❓

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Long Covid aka vaccine injuries and maybe .0001% real chronic fatigue syndrome from covid.

This is the reason they never figure certain medical conditions out, because the science has been designed to not solve them.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This is the reason they never figure certain medical conditions out, because the science has been designed to not solve them.

Kind of like problems facing our country for decades; just argue year after year, never solve them.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I had three vaccine shots and still got COVID-19.
The COVID-19 i got lasted for three days and i used the drug store repide covid test and it showed pos.
I never did anything but waited for the fever to break and went back to my normal routine.
I am 72 and I have had flu and colds that were worse than COVID-19.
I could not tell if I had long covid because i have so many health problems that could mimic long covid-19

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join