It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dax Tejera 'ABC News Producer ' 37yo Dead of a Heart Attack .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing to see here move along , '37yo Healthy Males die of Heart Attacks all the time .

nypost.com...

Dax Tejera, the executive producer of ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” died suddenly Friday at the age of 37. ABC News president Kim Goodwin announced “with a heavy heart and great sadness” that Tejera died of a heart attack on Friday night, according to a memo she sent to company staff obtained by Mediaite. He is survived by his wife, Veronica, and their two young daughters. Goodwin said in the memo she would be sharing more information in the coming days.

I'm really not one to Blame the Vaccine for every Heart Attack that happens , Heart Attacks are normal they happen all the time BUT not to 37 yo young healthy people .

Eyes open guys this is seriously getting ridiculous and the question is when will they acknowledge it ? Will they admit their is a Problem ? Will people go to jail for forcing this Vaccine on people for lying to people for killing so many people ?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Eyes open guys this is seriously getting ridiculous and the question is when will they acknowledge it ? Will they admit their is a Problem ?

No.

Will people go to jail for forcing this Vaccine on people for lying to people for killing so many people ?

No. Never.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I checked his Twitter yesterday, the word vaccine was only in 3 of his posts. None really saying he was for or against it.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's normal for young and healthy people to die of heart attacks and strokes. Hell babies are having heart attacks in the womb now, that's normal.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's normal for young and healthy people to die of heart attacks and strokes. Hell babies are having heart attacks in the womb now, that's normal.

It's being normalized mate and you know this better than most you've done more research on this than the next 10 people combined.

It's an inconvenient Truth and this is why things shouldn't be rushed through the proper testing and trial protocols , In the past this Vaccine would have never made it onto the market and it technically still isn't FDA approved .

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's being normalized mate and you know this better than most you've done more research on this than the next 10 people combined.

It's an inconvenient Truth and this is why things shouldn't be rushed through the proper testing and trial protocols , In the past this Vaccine would have never made it onto the market and it technically still isn't FDA approved .

I think it's working as planned to be honest. There's really no way it could be this bad without trying to make it that way.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Absolutely nothing to see here move along , '37yo Healthy Males die of Heart Attacks all the time .

nypost.com...

Dax Tejera, the executive producer of ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” died suddenly Friday at the age of 37. ABC News president Kim Goodwin announced “with a heavy heart and great sadness” that Tejera died of a heart attack on Friday night, according to a memo she sent to company staff obtained by Mediaite. He is survived by his wife, Veronica, and their two young daughters. Goodwin said in the memo she would be sharing more information in the coming days.

I'm really not one to Blame the Vaccine for every Heart Attack that happens , Heart Attacks are normal they happen all the time BUT not to 37 yo young healthy people .

Eyes open guys this is seriously getting ridiculous and the question is when will they acknowledge it ? Will they admit their is a Problem ? Will people go to jail for forcing this Vaccine on people for lying to people for killing so many people ?

This is sad!

Whether or not it's related to the vaccine, it's still sad! Without a doubt though, it is related IMO.

I'm confused though, why we are not seeing more of this (obviously MSM isn't reporting it) and locally, why it's not more recognized. I mean, if my neighbors were mysteriously dying (although a heart attack isn't all that mysterious), I would think I would know. I only hear bits and pieces on things like this. I do believe we will hear it more often in the future as the long term effects of the vaccines are studied more closely, but for now, we're not hearing a ton...just bits and pieces that could correlate with the vaccine.

Maybe this is part of the plan...they wouldn't want to start all out panic! To some, it's clear as day, but how can so many others not even acknowledge there might be something going on?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv
I think you are right. 'Mild' myocarditis ... unnoticed ... higher blood pressure ... unnoticed ... higher heart rate ... unnoticed ... early death ... unnoticed ... Official explanation: aging population with all its consequences regarding climate change, all sorts of diseases ...

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: jerryznv
I think you are right. 'Mild' myocarditis ... unnoticed ... higher blood pressure ... unnoticed ... higher heart rate ... unnoticed ... early death ... unnoticed ... Official explanation: aging population with all its consequences regarding climate change, all sorts of diseases ...

I think the things you've mentioned are being noticed! What I meant to say was more along the lines of, how is it not more noticed by people? When I say people...I mean us...the general public!

The example of my neighbors dying unexpectedly is kind of what I'm talking about...it's not happening locally, and as far as I've seen thus far, it seems to be sporadic and unnoticed by us...the general public.

Maybe I'm naïve, and it is happening all around me! I don't think it is...but it certainly could be I suppose!

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Because in the entertainment industry the kool-aid is very very strong...and it is very left leaning. If you value your job and are smart you tend not to volunteer your political or religious opinion if they differ from the heard. Personally I treat my opinions in such things like the military handles sexual orientation...don't ask don't tell...

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Doctors are baffled, or did he see george snuffleupagus do something that he wasn't supposed to see???

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Come on...it's climate change obviously.

Now get in the pod, eat your bugs and enjoy nothing.

new topics

top topics

join