It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden admin pushed to bar Twitter users for COVID ‘disinformation,’ files show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

That nut Baker sure was a super-micro manager failure wasn't he 😎

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I mean...y'all got secret CCP police stations around.

then again, i shouldn't talk because my country is flooded with cheap chinese knockoffs and the like

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
twitter.com...

THE TWITTER FILES: HOW TWITTER RIGGED THE COVID DEBATE

– By censoring info that was true but inconvenient to U.S. govt. policy
– By discrediting doctors and other experts who disagreed
– By suppressing ordinary users, including some sharing the CDC’s *own data*

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Pfizer has habitually engaged in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribed physicians, & suppressed adverse trial results.

This is no secret, yet this fact continues to be brushed under the rug by politicians & the media.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am sure this is what many other platforms are doing to all those 'dissidents' from the 'truth' of the official narrative.

reason.com...

Under Government Pressure, Twitter Suppressed Truthful Speech About COVID-19
The company's broad definition of "misleading information" and its deference to authority invited censorship by proxy

Twitter's ban on "COVID-19 misinformation," which Elon Musk rescinded after taking over the platform in late October, mirrored the Biden administration's broad definition of that category in two important respects: It disfavored perspectives that dissented from official advice, and it encompassed not just demonstrably false statements but also speech that was deemed "misleading" even when it was arguably or verifiably true. In a recent Free Press article, science writer David Zweig shows what that meant in practice, citing several striking examples of government-encouraged speech suppression gleaned from the internal communications that Musk has been disclosing to handpicked journalists

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Oh don’t worry guys.. I’m sure they only wanted to censor the extreme nuts who think diseases are brought to us by reptilians

They would never go after people discussing negative side effects of vaccines or presidents of the United States with a positive outlook on a pandemic situation… oh wait

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Everyone should be screaming
And those who voluntered for an experimental injection of God Knows What need to come to grips with their personal decision

Remember this from a year ago ?

Sup porting Document (PDF)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
Oh don’t worry guys.. I’m sure they only wanted to censor the extreme nuts who think diseases are brought to us by reptilians

They would never go after people discussing negative side effects of vaccines or presidents of the United States with a positive outlook on a pandemic situation… oh wait

These serious adverse reactions are 'rare' and the vaccines 'safe and effective'.

Anyone who deviates from the dogma is a conspiracy theorist and and an enemy of science and reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Isn't there a law against this 'Ministry of Truth" thing? You know, the Constitution.

Too many people in power right now, who swore an oath to protect the constitution, have spent most of their time breaking it. They get away with it because the loudest platform, the media, supports what they're doing and never call them out for it.

1-18-2023 CONGRESS WANTS TO END THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY DECLARATION

The New 2023 GOP-run U.S. House has introduced legislation to bring the never-ending Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency Declaration to an end.

House Republicans introduced a bill on Tuesday to end the COVID-19 public health emergency three years after it was first implemented nationwide.

Rep. Brett Guthrie (R-KY) proposed the measure to end the emergency declaration, setting the stage for a largely symbolic vote that is likely to get vetoed by President Joe Biden should it pass through Congress. The resolution comes just one week after the Biden administration extended the public health emergency until April.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION EXTENDS COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY THROUGH APRIL 2023

“The COVID-19 pandemic is over,” Guthrie tweeted on Tuesday. “It’s long overdue to end the COVID-19 [public health emergency] and for President Biden to relinquish his emergency powers.”

Congress has previously introduced legislation to end the COVID-19 public health emergency, with the Senate most recently voting 62-36 in November to lift the measure. Shortly after, the White House indicated Biden would veto the measure if it made it to its desk.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What does Joe Biden and Democrats get from the Federal Government, due to a "Covid National Emergency" being in effect? I'm sure it's POWER and/or MONEY related, whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Isn't there a law against this 'Ministry of Truth" thing? You know, the Constitution.

Too many people in power right now, who swore an oath to protect the constitution, have spent most of their time breaking it. They get away with it because the loudest platform, the media, supports what they're doing and never call them out for it.

1-18-2023 CONGRESS WANTS TO END THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY DECLARATION

The New 2023 GOP-run U.S. House has introduced legislation to bring the never-ending Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency Declaration to an end.

House Republicans introduced a bill on Tuesday to end the COVID-19 public health emergency three years after it was first implemented nationwide.

Rep. Brett Guthrie (R-KY) proposed the measure to end the emergency declaration, setting the stage for a largely symbolic vote that is likely to get vetoed by President Joe Biden should it pass through Congress. The resolution comes just one week after the Biden administration extended the public health emergency until April.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION EXTENDS COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY THROUGH APRIL 2023

“The COVID-19 pandemic is over,” Guthrie tweeted on Tuesday. “It’s long overdue to end the COVID-19 [public health emergency] and for President Biden to relinquish his emergency powers.”

Congress has previously introduced legislation to end the COVID-19 public health emergency, with the Senate most recently voting 62-36 in November to lift the measure. Shortly after, the White House indicated Biden would veto the measure if it made it to its desk.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What does Joe Biden and Democrats get from the Federal Government, due to a "Covid National Emergency" being in effect? I'm sure it's POWER and/or MONEY related, whatever it is.

Alleluia!!!

About time to go against the entire Covid ideology and we are looking forward for indictments of all those who are involved in probably the greatest medical scandal in history.

At least this won't be censored on Twitter as is no longer in the hands of radical left wing loonies.
edit on 18-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What’s the legal punishment for the government violating the constitution by limiting free speech?

For the life of me I can’t find anything which leads me to believe it’s illegal.
edit on 18-1-2023 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
What’s the legal punishment for the government violating the constitution by limiting free speech?

For the life of me I can’t find anything which leads me to believe it’s illegal.

It's a very good question and I cannot provide you with an answer. This has to be looked extensively by lawyers, lawmakers, and politicians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join