It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev's Predictions For 2023

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Acting President, Chester A.Arthur was born in Ireland, when Ireland was a British possession, just like Kenya later was.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Medvedev's idle talk about a Fourth Reich is a trick to distract the Western powers from Russia's renewed conflict with China, which poses a more immediate threat to its existence.

This is no different from Stalin pursuing a continuation of Pan-Slavic/Tsarist policies, while using communism to raise alarm among fascists & nazis. Or Hitler tricking the West into believing he would invade Britain, as a part of Operation Barbarossa.

originally posted by: darkbake
This is wishful thinking of his, also it shows how biased the propaganda in Russia is. They think NAZIs are everywhere, running western governments from the shadows. I have heard nothing about a fourth Reich.
While my interests align with the fate of Russia, even I must admit that their propaganda is preposterous.

If actual nazis were running the US government, then they'd see to it that all German American citizens were repatriated to Germany, viewing American citizenship as hostage taking.

If anything, the Irish Catholic elements are becoming increasingly prominent in the US government while the WASPs are on the decline.

originally posted by: Dizle81
That whole Nazi story is not fully propaganda in my opinion.
"operation paperclip" brought alot of nazi's into the western society in this day.
None of those were actual nazis. They were Wehrmacht careerists/bureaucrats, mostly with an eye to their profession, hardly ideological like the SS. Their entries even mention that they didn't support the racial/antisemitic policies.

Heusinger felt he had to serve his duty as a soldier. Many Jewish soldiers also fought in Hitler's army for the exact same reason. Composer Wilhelm Furtwrangler, who felt it was his duty to remain behind in Germany. The German intellectuals who fled Germany accused him of being a nazi simply by association. Many Jews came to his defense.

The actual nazis who remained committed (i.e. Otto Ernst Remer, Hans-Ulrich Rudel) either sided with the forces of Islam or tried to assert themselves in German politics, in a bid to throw off the American yoke.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I agree Poland wants back parts of the current Ukraine. It is full of ethnic poles and has historically been part of the Polish nation long before. Find a map of the Curzon line to see what territory to the East was ceded to Russia less than a century ago.

<< 1   >>

join