It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev's Predictions For 2023

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So I stumbled over this because it outraged peeps, I gotta see for myself, here's what he says:

1. Oil price will rise to $150 a barrel, and gas price will top $5.000 per 1.000 cubic meters
2. The UK will rejoin the EU
3. The EU will collapse after the UK’s return; Euro will drop out of use as the former EU currency
4. Poland and Hungary will occupy western regions of the formerly existing Ukraine
5. The Fourth Reich will be created, encompassing the territory of Germany and its satellites, i.e., Poland, the Baltic states, Czechia, Slovakia, the Kiev Republic, and other outcasts
6. War will break out between France and the Fourth Reich. Europe will be divided, Poland repartitioned in the process
7. Northern Ireland will separate from the UK and join the Republic of Ireland
8. Civil war will break out in the US, California. and Texas becoming independent states as a result. Texas and Mexico will form an allied state. Elon Musk’ll win the presidential election in a number of states which, after the new Civil War’s end, will have been given to the GOP
9. All the largest stock markets and financial activity will leave the US and Europe and move to Asia
10. The Bretton Woods system of monetary management will collapse, leading to the IMF and World Bank crash. Euro and Dollar will stop circulating as the global reserve currencies. Digital fiat currencies will be actively used instead

That's an interesting view of the world isn't it?
Alas with the craziness of the world as it is I think the only really unlikely ones are 2, 5 & 6

Musk commented 'Epic Thread' lol
Just a side note to another modern age oddity.

edit on 27-12-2022 by Peeple because: words

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
That drunk fool , was he again drinking vodka when he writed that ?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well I for one hope that is all just a fairy tale as it seems not much good is in that dissertation.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It is obviously a joke not to be taken serious.

On the New Year’s Eve, everybody’s into making predictions

Many come up with futuristic hypotheses, as if competing to single out the wildest, and even the most absurd ones.

Here’s our humble contribution.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I see he's not crazy enough to predict a win for Russia in Ukraine though.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I see he's not crazy enough to predict a win for Russia in Ukraine though.

OMG true! Good catch!

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Elon Musk can’t run for POTUS. He was not born in the US and his parents weren’t US citizens.
So he got that one wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

This is comical-Russia was saying the EU would collapse because the UK left-now suddenly its going to collapse when we rejoin?
Yeah,sure.

And France VS the fourth reich?

That should be fun.

Yo Dimitri,you should try your hand at writing a fictional novel-you may be good at it.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy Neither was Barry Satoro aka Obama. But he became President and turned each other against one another.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Elon Musk can’t run for POTUS. He was not born in the US and his parents weren’t US citizens.

After the civil war he predicted the rules probably have changed.....

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well there is precedent.

Barry

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Prophecies and predictions always are since it's 'a developing story' as the kidz say.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Usmm2u
a reply to: butcherguy Neither was Barry Satoro aka Obama. But he became President and turned each other against one another.

His past was so muddied before he ran that there's little chance of the whole truth being told. Musk, on the other hand, has zero chance of whitewashing his place of birth; it's been too well known for too many years.

Obama was an unknown city event planner who went on to become senator, with not even a full senate term when he was 'created' to be our next POTUS.

The same loopholes Obama's record was expunged by could never be used to convince anybody he's a US born citizen.
edit on 20000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Usmm2u

Thomas Lugert, actually. Oh, well, I guess that you belong to the school that thinks that if you repeat a lie long enough, people think it is the truth.

These "predictions" are meant to be hilarious too.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is wishful thinking of his, also it shows how biased the propaganda in Russia is. They think NAZIs are everywhere, running western governments from the shadows. I have heard nothing about a fourth Reich.
edit on 27pmTue, 27 Dec 2022 16:53:28 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ha. Lofty predictions for a single year.

I suppose if you like string theory he's sorta right. There HAS to be a universe where all those things will happen.

But I am compelled to troll these predictions anyway.

Imagining this isn't easy, and I'm really trying.

The Ireland one. Protestants and Catholics finally get over it after 100 years of things for Bono to sing about?

Indexers flocking to Beijing? So China escapes a global economic collapse how?

He left out where Vladamir Putin and Xi Jinping build a Legion of Doom in Mongolia and resurrect the Golden Horde. And the EU collapses allowing Russia it's rightful ownership of all the old USSR places. And then Taiwan decides China was right all along. And together they become the dominant world power surpassing the USA and gaining Pacific dominance.

And I'm really struggling seeing an alliance between Texas and anybody.

I'm convinced this dudes trying to use the law of attraction as a coping mechanism. A vision board. Positive thinking masking all the denial.
edit on 27-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
Ever heard about Hans Speidal
Adolf Heusinger or Johannes Steinhoff ?
That whole Nazi story is not fully propaganda in my opnion .
"operation paperclip" brought alot of nazi's into the western society in this day.

From CIA to NATO we used a lot of those people to help us to get better to fight against the Soviet union,few who were involved in a lot of deaths and got refugee in alot of countries who they helped over the last few decades after the war.

Are all their childeren being tracked,and followed ? most of them using other names these days awell

I don't say they control the world or moving in the shadows ,but saying they don't have/had high positions after the WWII is not true either .
Some should have been convicted of war crimes ,but never were because they helped us .

edit on 28-12-2022 by Dizle81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

I agree. Trump's own grandfather was a Nazi and he is one example of how Nazi ideologies have made their way into the Republican party. There is even a book written about it called "How Fascism Works." It is all well-documented.

Ukraine's Nazis being well-documented... not so much.
edit on 06amMon, 06 Feb 2023 00:29:21 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
the eu is the canary in the worlds economic coalmine as they never fixed the euro crisis so the hard landing will hurt them the most and that's what Putin's Russia is playing to, not de-dollarization as thats chinas game

de-industrialising Europe was/is deranged.. but even Germany is now passed the point of no return..

as for the UK don't count on it changing course that trajectory was set in stone 3 decades ago.. its already de-industrialised where it goes next is the question?? at this point china is less the enemy than US or EU..

but the rest is the whine of a Russian loser.... not that Russia losing makes the EU a winner as its already f*cked itself in many other ways the key one was moving away from north sea gas to Russia gas.. there was a window post Crimea/pre Brexit that the EU notably Germany could have pivoted back to the north sea but the choices for Merkle was giving the UK leverage on immigration or giving Putin's Russia all the leverage he could ever want, Merkel's Germany and the EU chose Putin over the uk locking us into where we are now,

no wonder some eu officials place all the blame on the uk for Putin choosing to invade as they know they still want his oil and gas someone bar Russia has to pay for the war..

if the UK does return it'll cause the EU more harm than good as it'll add an additional layer of destabilisation for the eu to manage..

as for ni the Russians know the likes of Sein Fein have pivoted from being traditional left wing Marxists in love with the soviet union to being new left wing coastal US democrat clones so the Russians know that forced integration won't solve anything and they can then just start funding and arming the other side. it'll be one of their doors into to destabilise the USA and EU as it was working with the US to destabilise the UK..

edit on 6-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

while wishful thinking of a loser its worth noting how through history Russia funds one side against others to destabalise them,.. so think of this also as a threat..

The us in general while aligned with Irish Catholics has now started to split with the us democrats in particular aligned with Catholics against other Christian denominations especially protestants.. so that could be a big destabilise point for both us/eu is they start taking one side in a sectarian conflict as it feeds into other sectarian conflicts, notably the Israel vs Palestine one..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join