It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human heart found in a salt stack.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A human heart has been found in s salt stack, it has mummified.

Any thoughts? Occult or otherwise.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
A human heart has been found in s salt stack, it has mummified.

Any thoughts? Occult or otherwise.

m.youtube.com...

Killers live all around us. Missing people are in the multi-thousands. Someone scattered the body parts.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I find odd, that a million kids or roughly 100 million pounds of children go missing every year and nobody seems to do anything about it. Then we find out there's human DNA in fast foods and processed meats (I personally did tests at 22 and 24 cycles) and people just can't seem to connect the dots. Maybe because it's so obscene to have to come to terms that they have been fed the spoils from human trafficking, like cannibals.

I would agree that it's weird, this heart in salt and it makes a difference to maybe dozen or even hundred people. What I just mentioned effects the million child victims, the millions of people who are the victim's families and the hundreds of millions who have been fed the victim's remains.

Priorities. Let's start getting rid of the psychopaths and a lot of good things should follow.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/26.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The thought of cannibalism when eating fast foods was so gruesome I had to check it out.

Human DNA in samples "is a sign of lots of touching with human hands," she told ABC News. "DNA testing produces no end of surprises but I seriously doubt that parts of human remains are incorporated into even the cheapest sausages."

"Anything that's made from meat byproducts is likely to contain parts that don't pass the 'yuck' test," she added. "It's always a good idea to make sure that ground meats of any kind are well cooked."

A spokesperson for Clear Food said that human DNA "degrades the quality of food" but is less of a public health concern. The DNA found in the samples likely came from "hair, skin, finger nail or saliva that was accidentally mixed in during the manufacturing process," according to Clear Food.

[abcnews.go.com...]

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Someone was preserving it...

The Kryon say someone's cutting off limbs of children for political purposes and that the world will gasp when we find out who is doing it.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yeah, I find the fascination with chicken nuggets frightening...makes me think of Sweeney Todd and meat pies.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This source is lying.
McDonald's meats consistently have tested to be at least 2% human .
Hundreds of thousands of children go missing every year in the USA without a trace.
This has been the case for decades.
Yet we can track stolen autos.

originally posted by: nugget1
The thought of cannibalism when eating fast foods was so gruesome I had to check it out.

Human DNA in samples "is a sign of lots of touching with human hands," she told ABC News. "DNA testing produces no end of surprises but I seriously doubt that parts of human remains are incorporated into even the cheapest sausages."

"Anything that's made from meat byproducts is likely to contain parts that don't pass the 'yuck' test," she added. "It's always a good idea to make sure that ground meats of any kind are well cooked."

A spokesperson for Clear Food said that human DNA "degrades the quality of food" but is less of a public health concern. The DNA found in the samples likely came from "hair, skin, finger nail or saliva that was accidentally mixed in during the manufacturing process," according to Clear Food.

[abcnews.go.com...]

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise and nugget1

Perhaps consuming a a meal with a mere 2% human DNA could be considered cannibalism. Looking at it that way, mother's milk from a human breast would contain mostly human DNA making breast fed babies cannibals.

I think you'd have to know and acknowledge you were eating human bits to be a cannibal, otherwise you might be considered a closet cannibal if you didn't admit you regularly ate people parts.
edit on 26-12-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
no one bites their nails?

or swap spit?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
This source is lying.
McDonald's meats consistently have tested to be at least 2% human .
Hundreds of thousands of children go missing every year in the USA without a trace.
This has been the case for decades.
Yet we can track stolen autos.

originally posted by: nugget1

[abcnews.go.com...]

I fail to see the issue here!

We'll all be eating each other soon enough...might as well start now!

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

There are activities that most people do on an irregular bases that better resembles a type of fluidic cannibalism. Let that sink in for a bit.

Ok now as to the issue of human tissue being in fast foods. Think about this, that pink goo that McDonalds used as a binding agent was well tested and proven without a doubt to be from cows. What about the actual meat that gets mixed with that pink goo? That was never tested, and people only think that it's also from cow. Sometimes the best hiding place is infront of everyone's eyes.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You could be right about the "in plain sight" as I recall McDonald's put it right on their sign...
They are always boasting about [N number "served"] just saying...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: Nevercompromise and nugget1

Perhaps consuming a a meal with a mere 2% human DNA could be considered cannibalism. Looking at it that way, mother's milk from a human breast would contain mostly human DNA making breast fed babies cannibals.

I think you'd have to know and acknowledge you were eating human bits to be a cannibal, otherwise you might be considered a closet cannibal if you didn't admit you regularly ate people parts.

I do admit I tell people I do not eat fast food or hotdogs because it's baby

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Though the killer probably wanted to leave a clue. Salt is s preservative.

Perhaps they are taunting the agencies, and leaving clues knowing that in either the salt would be used.

Stashed if there knowing it would be found and having a six month head start on an investigation.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That’s really sad, when I realise the number of people who go missing.

Though from your investigation is there no doubt it’s not touch DNA?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

From the abc article nothing is safe from contaminated meat.

Particularly the vegan stuff. Wonder what the reaction would be.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Lol makes you really wonder. Though atrocious if true.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

This source is lying.
McDonald's meats consistently have tested to be at least 2% human.

What a load of Qanonacrap!

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nah
Not a Q thing.
Maybe a Jewish thing.
www.bitchute.com...

This has been around lots longer than Q.

originally posted by: andy06shake

This source is lying.
McDonald's meats consistently have tested to be at least 2% human.

What a load of Qanonacrap!

yawanathan.blogspot.com...

I can see that where this was easily searched and found just a few short years ago, now it is layered behind Google algorithms.
I blame twitter.
Elon will clear this up after his current exposure agenda.

Katy Perry said in an interview that the best meat is human meat.
She is a celebrity so we can listen to her cuz she knows.
Of course she was being satirical because she is a celebrity like Kathy Griffin
edit on 27-12-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I think you may find its a fallacy that McDonald’s products contain human meat and the story to be somewhat satirical by nature.

Along the same to the similar line as "birds are not real".

As to your www.bitchute.com link/podcast, it's an hour long, so I imagine a summary is in order if you don't mind.
edit on 27-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join