It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Day, A Question on Tavistock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Howdy yall.

So part of my morning is waking up to ATS. I miss the old days a bit....UFOs, Bigfoot, etc. /r

So, my question is, what do you know about the Tavistock Institute?

I just heard their name. Very intriguing to me. I plan on researching today, but would love your opinions. It seems everything comes back to them.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations is a British not-for-profit organisation that applies social science to contemporary issues and problems. It was initiated in 1946, when it developed from the Tavistock Clinic, and was formally established as a separate entity in September 1947.

The above information on the place is what Wikipedia provides.

en.wikipedia.org...

Current activities would seem to include "education, research, consultancy, project evaluation and professional development work in the social sciences and applied psychology".
edit on 23-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Vague recollections of a post about these chaps but searching was in vain.

EweTube however ....

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

here's an article blaming them for the Beatles and the British Invasion of the 60s.

Tavistock/Beatles

I often hear them mentioned in discussions on diabolical influences.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Supposedly the fellow who runs GLP "Jason Lucas" is linked to them. I attempted to point this out in a GLP thread talking about why so many go trans when societies begin to crumble. My post was deleted quickly, and my login changed, I have to re login every time instead of just staying logged in. It might have something to do with continually loading malware on your computer. Creating such programs was apparently that fellow's specialty before purchasing GLP.

curious to see what happens here. hopefully this place will allow further discussion, GLP sure wont.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

There was recently a whole thread on this!

Ah...here it is:

LINK

Seemed to be pretty interesting!

new topics

top topics

join