It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake v Hobbs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ballots were printed on the wrong size paper.

As PJ Media previously reported, Kari Lake’s legal team was granted the opportunity to inspect ballots prior to trial, and based on their review of a random selection of ballots, “48 of 113 ballots reviewed … were 19-inch ballots produced on 20-inch paper.”

According to Kari Lake’s team, this one-inch discrepancy caused “the mass rejection of these votes as they were attempted to be read through the tabulators.”

This wasn't an innocent mistake. Expert testimony confirms the ballots had to be configured this way. It rendered the ballots unreadable disenfranchising those votes. Why would Hobbs' own attorneys not want Lake's to see these ballots? Either they cheated on purpose or they didn't want anyone to know how incompetent Hobbs is in carrying out her duty to run the election.

Apologies if this has been posted, but I've been busy this week and did not have time to do a thorough search.
edit on 22-12-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko -- I've never lived in Arizona, so I can't comment on the candidates in that US governor's race, but from your report it does sound like a major printing mistake was made. Perhaps a new election can be scheduled.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Everything points to "this election was illegally thrown" on purpose. From this ballot size issue (on purpose) to Katie Hobbs not stepping down from the job of Secretary of State. She basically elected herself (illegally). Everything was so blatantly wrong with this election, but of course Hobbs will win, because our election system, along with just about everything else, has lost its mind along with its integrity.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Hobbs is/was as popular and well liked as Biden was/is by Republicans; there's no way this was a fair election. JMO

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

I think it’s because China told them to let it play out this way. It is very demoralizing.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

While relevant and actionable, i believe the lack of chain of custody is the bigger issue and should be subject to a redo of Mariacopa elections.

They were legally required to have this in place and it simply doesnt exist

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

One of the main coordinators and participants in the 2020 "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden alluded to, is the Associated Press.

The AP says those ballot size discrepancies are rare, and innocent mistakes, because the Maricopa county recorder guy says they are.

See Here: apnews.com...

If the judge buys the "excuses", he's done for too, when the trash gets taken out.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If Hobbs were stricken by the Covid-19 vaccine (it's happening more frequently), who would take over, since there's no Vice Governor? Maybe a Special Election?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I do live in Arizona and I'm a Native. This State has predominantly been a Red state my whole life, and I am over 50. I admit that the State has been flooded with Californian's trying to escape their State, and that has caused this State to go Purple, also, not to mention the constant illegal immigration into Arizona... However, I do believe it is still truly more of a Red state than these elections are showing. For example, our State Treasurer (Republican) won by a Land Slide, but somehow Keri Lake didn't...?

linkprotect.cudasvc.com... f-the-kari-lake-election-lawsuit-n1655687&c=E,1,5el3oRvxS7EI5tRaeOUjrQw2y1YDTutr6Ne6EJ4daQ4CaUdmDGqeAQqdaBd4IupfVcwfCHnrKB75JzZnXG4kwJxRI03O-ES3a1GapY yS86qVb1w,&typo=1
edit on 22-12-2022 by JsnJln because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This is interesting.

Posting to bookmark for future updates.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is lining up to be a good fight, defiantly one at the tip of the spear with the current state of the election process.

Mel K & AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers | All Eyes On Arizona | 12-21-22

Hope Lake wipes the floor with Hobbs and knocks the wheels of the crazy train of corruption going on.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Ballots were printed on the wrong size paper.

As PJ Media previously reported, Kari Lake’s legal team was granted the opportunity to inspect ballots prior to trial, and based on their review of a random selection of ballots, “48 of 113 ballots reviewed … were 19-inch ballots produced on 20-inch paper.”

According to Kari Lake’s team, this one-inch discrepancy caused “the mass rejection of these votes as they were attempted to be read through the tabulators.”

This wasn't an innocent mistake. Expert testimony confirms the ballots had to be configured this way. It rendered the ballots unreadable disenfranchising those votes. Why would Hobbs' own attorneys not want Lake's to see these ballots? Either they cheated on purpose or they didn't want anyone to know how incompetent Hobbs is in carrying out her duty to run the election.

Apologies if this has been posted, but I've been busy this week and did not have time to do a thorough search.

Well that doesn't quite sound fair if there are that many spoiled ballots out of one hundred randomly chosen ballots, now who exactly was in charge of making sure the ballots were done properly?

It wouldn't happen to be one of the gubernatorial candidates would it?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Lake's team completely failed to make their case. They pretty much ignored the chain of custody claim and they failed to show intentional misconduct on the printer claim. In fact, their own witness demonstrated how the misprinted ballots could easily be caused due to user error.

Furthermore, they presented no evidence that the misprinted ballots were excluded from ballot duplication and therefore not counted.

It's all in Judge Thompson's hand now. If he sides with Hobbs it will be interesting see if he follows through on his earlier threat that he will have no problem sanctioning Lake's lawyers if he ultimately finds the claims to be frivolous.

Thompson said that he expects to be quick with his decision, but with a case that is almost definitely going to get appealed to the state supreme court he's going to very thorough with his reasoning. That said, and with the holiday, we may not actually get a ruling until the middle of next week.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We can only hope that the People's Choice is determined and that authorities act quickly to suppress any voice that speaks in opposition.

Comrade.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So we got THIS now...

Arizona County Elections Director Scott Jarrett Admits in Court Printer Settings Were Switched on Election Day – IT WAS ON PURPOSE! (VIDEO)

On Thursday Scott Jarrett, the Maricopa County Elections Director, admitted the printer settings were switched on Election Day to alter the ballot size.

They just admitted to the setup!

Kari Lake’s Attorney Kurt Olson: “Is it your testimony that the printer set changes that led to the so-called “shrink to fit” issue was that done on Election Day?”

Maricopa County Elections Director Scott Jarrett responded, “That’s correct.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com... e-video/
(Bold/Underline-Mine)

edit on 0PMDecCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And that is the malice requirement.

So to recap, we have:
Voter supression
Voter disenfranchisement
Manipulating voting hardware
Manipulating voter hardware
Lack of chain of custody
Conflict of interest -arguably
And your coup de grace, malicious intent.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Does that article mention the fact that it was done in an attempt to fix issues that were being experienced on Election Day, that it only affected 1200 ballots, and that every single one of those ballots were counted during ballot duplication?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Lol, nice try.

"Shaking the toner cartridge" was the fix.

A fix that happened in over 50% of polling locations.

An election ran by the govenor elect and SoS...Hobbs.

A few days ago you could have leanes on pure ineptitude.

Now, we can see malicious intent.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Changing the printer settings in select Republican areas on election day... AFTER the machines had been validated seems intentional.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join