It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comprehensive List Of Patents pertaining to Geo-Engineering, Weather Modification, Weather Warfare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
a reply to: livinglight108

I know, back in the 40’s cloud seeding was all the rage for farmers. Then all of a sudden nothing, you didn’t hear a peep about messing with the weather. That alone was really highly suspicious for me.

If I was a scientist and had a chance to fool around with the weather, I would jump on the opportunity; however, I wouldn’t exactly be interested in destructive methods, but making it rain, and stopping the snow from getting 10 feet deep would certainly be great. How about making it snow for the ski resorts, and making it a balmy 75 degrees for the rest of us.

What really caught my attention, was at the bottom of the list in August 2022, it stated that a patent was taken out for an apparatus for making falling snow; especially now when it seems like such a huge portion of the country is getting hit with an unusual massive blizzard. I was told this week on a phone call, that people living in Florida had to cover their Palm trees. Because even they have been having snow in their forecasts.

Wild!

Indeed.

If you can control a nations weather, you can gain complete control over them. Same goes for money. Government. Etc.

<< 1   >>

join