It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon gov’t student health survey asks 11-year-olds if they are trans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

(Daily Caller) – The Oregon Department of Education is administering a 2022 student health survey that asks 11-year-olds if they are transgender, according to the Oregon government website.

Oregon’s Student Health Survey is a state-wide test administered on a school-to-school basis to students in classrooms or online to “improve the health and well-being of students,” according to the Oregon government website. The 2022 survey asks sixth grade students if they are transgender and provides seven different gender identity options.

The sixth grade students were given several gender identity options including, two spirit, girl/woman, boy/man, demigirl, which is to feel both female and agender, demiboy, the feeling of being both male and agender, nonbinary, gender fluid, agender, which is having a lack of gender, and nogender. The two spirit option is only to be chosen if the student identifies as American Indian or Alaska Native, the survey said.

Oregon gov’t student health survey asks 11-year-olds if they are trans

More news out of this state!

This is kind of a big deal though...and I like the open discussions on ATS surrounding this subject! Should an 11 year old child be able to self identify as transgender? I guess according to this they should have the option!

I should add this piece too seeing as it states the children are not required to take the survey...

Though students are not required to take the survey, the Oregon government website states that the survey is the only way the state will know “how students are doing physically, emotionally and socially.” A version of the Student Health Survey is administered every other year and in 2020 all Oregon counties, with the exception of two, contained schools that administered the survey, according to the Oregon government website.

This is also interesting...as the Daily Caller has not heard back from them:

The Oregon Department of Education did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

Here is a link to the actual survey: LINK

Here is the survey for the 11th grade: LINK

edit on 20-12-2022 by jerryznv because: Random

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

I think this is an intelligence test for whoever made the questions.

19. Are you blind?

How are they going to read that text if yes

Here is a good one.

26. Asks about the affects of Covid.
Answer C. I lost my job.

I think that would violate child labor laws.
edit on 12 20 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They're trying to confuse and groom children.

That's it.

None of those made up terms and descriptors have any basis in reality. We can thank feebleminded automatons for giving this BS validity on the premise of "you can be whatever you want".

Biology and sanity say otherwise.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

19. Are you blind?

How are they going to read that text if yes?

Good catch...it makes as much sense as asking most of the other things IMO.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

These are scary.

55. In the past 30 days, did you drive a car or vehicle?

56. In the past 30 days, did you text on a cell phone while driving?

In the 7th grade? What exactly is the minimum driving age in Origon?

This has to be a joke.

edit on 12 20 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

65 is another good one. It asks how long would it take you to obtain and fire a gun. So, every school kid has a gun available and knows how to use it?

I did not know guns were required in Origon homes. Learn something new every day.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

These are scary.

This has to be a joke.

Those are from the 11th grade survey.

So those kids would be 16 (minimum driving age in Oregon) or so years old!

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Oregon has gone full retard.

Actually, let me take that back. Using a dated, derogatory term for the mentally handicapped, and equating them to the state of oregon is, no doubt, an insult to the mentally handicapped.

If you want to ask someone over the age of 18 these questions, whack away. I have no issue with that.

Also, I have no issue with people identifying as everything from gay, to straight, to a toaster. End of the day, that’s their business and their bedroom should have the same sovereign status as mine. Want to marry the same sex? Go for it - enjoy the pros and cons of said institution.

But.. to ask a 6th grader to define these things?

No way. If you’re an adult and comfortable with this, you are, in fact, a sick sexual deviant who should be barred from working with children.

You know what I think this is all about?

They used terms that are complex to dissect and require explanation.

So, children will ask questions as school trains them to seek the “right” answer.

These “educators” will “help” the child understand what each means. The child will innocently/naively answer the question, based on “teaching”.

Child picks the wrong box and voila - it’s time for puberty blockers, hormone “therapy”, gender reassignment, and the state calling parents all kinds of things in an attempt to take their children.

Do not consent to your child taking this “questionnaire” and if the teacher makes them do it, litigate the # out of them.

My 2 cents.

link   

65 is another good one. It asks how long would it take you to obtain and fire a gun. So, every school kid has a gun available and knows how to use it?

I did not know guns were required in Origon homes. Learn something new every day.

A lot of them seem geared toward finding information out about the home (parents, gaurdians, etc...)!

None of them where anything close to something I would have been asked back then...times are changing apparently!

link   

Well, the driving helps out on number 78. Have you visited a convenience store this week?

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Actually, let me take that back. Using a dated, derogatory term for the mentally handicapped, and equating them to the state of oregon is, no doubt, an insult to the mentally handicapped.

If you want to ask someone over the age of 18 these questions, whack away. I have no issue with that.

100% agree...if you're 18...ask away. This is why I posted this because I have a hard time believing parents of these children are okay with this survey! Not every parent in Oregon is a liberal minded person and not all of us have gone full retard!

I agree that this is some sort of grooming technique...I just can't put my finger on why this is happening right under everyone's noses and nobody is doing or saying anything about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

100% agree...if you're 18...ask away. This is why I posted this because I have a hard time believing parents of these children are okay with this survey! Not every parent in Oregon is a liberal minded person and not all of us have gone full retard!

I agree that this is some sort of grooming technique...I just can't put my finger on why this is happening right under everyone's noses and nobody is doing or saying anything about it.

Removing gender roles does a lot of things.

I should do a thread on that, but, I’m fairly certain the answer to your question is the knock-on effects of all of those outcomes.

Not the least of which is population control, and taking burdens off the system…

I’m an Oregon native. I left. The economy was the first season, junk like this was the second.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I just thought I'd put it up for discussion...I guess if it was national news it would be more impactful, but we're just little bitty ol' Oregon and it probably doesn't seem like much for news these days!

I personally was shocked...but then I'm a bit old school and certainly conservative in my values (maybe to a fault)!

Nothing much should surprise me these days I suppose...but these types of things still reach up and grab me and I guess it's because I could not imagine answering these questions when I was 11 or even 17 or 18 years old.

I have a real issue normalizing something like this!

Maybe it's me...and that's just fine if it is...I wouldn't change much!

edit on 20-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

19. Are you blind?

How are they going to read that text if yes

Here is a good one.

26. Asks about the affects of Covid.
Answer C. I lost my job.

I think that would violate child labor laws.

You've never heard of text to voice translation?

Wouldn't take much more than a smart phone with a camera and the right app.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I just thought I'd put it up for discussion...I guess if it was national news it would be more impactful, but we're just little bitty ol' Oregon and it probably doesn't seem like much for news these days!

I personally was shocked...but then I'm a bit old school and certainly conservative in my values (maybe to a fault)!

Nothing much should surprise me these days I suppose...but these types of things still reach up and grab me and I guess it's because I could not imagine answering these questions when I was 11 or even 17 or 18 years old.

At what age were you when you recognized (as opposed to being told) what "sex" ("gender" would be more accurate) you were?

And how would you cope if what people insisted that you were too young to decide for yourself, if what you knew yourself to be wasn't what they demanded you be?

Our perceptions, no matter how comfortable they may be, do not determine other people's reality.

Put another way;

My Rights stop at the end of Your nose.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

At what age were you when you recognized (as opposed to being told) what "sex" ("gender" would be more accurate) you were?

And how would you cope if what people insisted that you were too young to decide for yourself, if what you knew yourself to be wasn't what they demanded you be?

Our perceptions, no matter how comfortable they may be, do not determine other people's reality.

Put another way;

My Rights stop at the end of Your nose.

I suppose that's good advice...

I'll climb back in my hole and forget this ever was...it truly is none of my business! I'll kindly quit making it the business of others while I'm at it!

edit on 20-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

These are scary.

This has to be a joke.

If one can drive in the 7th grade , they got "left behind".

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
On the flip-side

Aside from the 7 categories of genders, this is actually an excellent survey, asking some really great questions. Things like, have the they ever gone without food, do you have a safe space at home, are your teachers nice to all races equally. Questions about suicide thoughts and attempts. And so on. Questions we actually do need to know about how are children are really doing. As parents we need to be on top of all these topics, and teach our children what we feel is right as parents. But as far as this survey goes, all in all it was one of the most thorough and something we could all learn a great deal about the mental and physical state (both in the schools and in their homes) of our most precious resource....our children.

We sadly need this information now more than ever. We need to know how many of our children are suffering in some way or another. Be it by being abused at home, are they eating healthy, whether or not their clothes are being washed, if they use drugs or drink, do they feel safe in school, and to know the state of this gender "revolution" (that's what I'll call it here) and where the mindset of our children is really at on this subject. The way I see it we need to know all those questions (unfortunately), but they are vital none the less.
I believe if we actually saw the results of these tests we'd all be floored at the results, and yes, hopefully turn more attention towards what is actually going on with our young ones.
Take it with a grain of salt, but that's my two cents worth.
edit on 21-12-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Questions are the most dangerous thing now...

What exactly are we affraid off?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

What exactly are we affraid off?

Bad grammar...

It turns my head inside out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join