It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consecutive dreams of Sirius Rising and the Midnight Sun - prophetic signs of Apocalypse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Okay. This one is a 'doozy' (not a word I like, but it gets the point across...)

The many facets of this apparent series of prophetic signs in dreams, later mirrored & retroactively recognised by myself as appearing in the material world, as one of our cultural artefacts (a controversial Netflix documentary series) have my head in a spin. I'll start from the beginning.

Just over a month ago, at the start of November, I had two consecutive nights of very unusual dreaming (and that's really saying something, considering I'm something of a prodigious dreamer - I dream every night, for hours at a time, with complex, vivid, powerful & frequently prophetic symbolism repeatedly relayed to me by mysterious dream characters, or by a sort of Grand Narrator, the Spirit of God I believe...)

Anyway, in the first dream, my narrator pointed out the heliacal rising of the star Sirius, above the pre-dawn horizon, and indicated that this was an important event. On the second night, again, a character in the dream pointed out the rising of the star Sirius, preceding the rising of the Sun, and again indicated that this was important. That dream then 'shifted', and I found myself walking out of the ocean onto a beach in northern Norway. As I did so, I perceived the rusty glow of the midnight Sun, as it 'circled' the Arctic latitudes, and again was told that this is a symbolic representation of something very important. I woke from the first dream feeling mildly inspired, having had an interesting & unusual dream, seeing as astronomy/astrology is not one of my particular interests (though I love surveying the starry heavens..) However, on awakening from the second dream, I was blown away - why would I dream of the same heliacal rising of the Dog Star (Sirius is in the constellation Canis Major) on two consecutive nights, unprompted by anything I had seen on television, online, or in any of the books I've recently read? Each time being told that the symbolism is an important sign of something happening in the times we are living in?

Interestingly - and I only realised this last night - the dreams preceded by mere days the premiere of the Netflix documentary 'Ancient Apocalypse' (a fact that will seem even more remarkable when I relate another dream, from over ten years ago, in the second post of the OP). In the documentary, author/journalist Graham Hancock gives a credible presentation of his research into ancient cultures from around the world, which overall left me with a very strong reminder & confirmation of the fact that human history is spread over a much, much longer timespan than has been acknowledged by academia, which posits that modern humans have only had complex civilisation for the past ten thousand years or so. Hancock, along with scholars such as Michael Cremo (an archaeologist who wrote the excellent 'Forbidden Archaeology') specifically claims that complex human societies, builders of megalithic architecture which still remains visible & intact around the world, have existed for much, much longer, potentially hundreds of thousands of years (at least). Cremo in particular claimed that advanced societies may have existed even millions of years ago, basing this on evidence of artefacts discovered in ancient geological strata in all sorts of international locations. Relevant to the timing of my dreams is that one of the episodes of the series 'Ancient Apocalypse' was named 'Sirius Rising' & was focused on a cult which seemed to highly value the astronomical event of the heliacal rise of the Dog Star, Sirius, though the series doesn't really explain why they would have such an interest.

From what I can tell, ancient astrological/astronomical interest in Sirius largely centres around the Egyptians, who saw the heliacal rising of Sirius as a regular event in the heavens which, each year in mid-August, predicted the annual flooding of the Nile, a feature of their agrarian society which was very important to keep track of. However, there is a deeper lore surrounding the Dog Star, and as the brightest magnitude object in the heavens with the exception of our Sun, occult groups held it in high regard.

With regards to my own frame of reference concerning the dreams I have described, it is important to note that ten years ago I had another dream, one which seems to have been the prophetic indicator of the onset of an event which the two recent dreams described above seem to portend, those two dreams in effect marking the start of a period of time manifesting the predicted event. Interestingly, and perhaps 'monumentally/ astronomically' important to note, the original dream predicted the onset of the literal Apocalypse, the End of Days. In that original dream, I was stationed under a tent in a military command post on the field of battle, sitting in front of a huge radio & communications centre, with lots of equipment to measure signals of all types, relevant to the warfare which was ongoing. I see this symbol as representing my role as someone who occasionally receives information which is important for analysis of ongoing world events - I am a TOTEM, an information carrier, a sometime prophet, someone who has been blessed with this gift not only as a help to others, but also a means of protection for myself. To explain - if I had not been a recipient of world-relevant information over the past thirty five years, quite possibly I would have been killed off years ago, for being a rebellious & potentially seditious 'thorn in the side' of the elite (perhaps I could also be described as a 'Fly in the Ointment'..?!)

In the dream I describe, I was listening for signals from people in the human media, but suddenly I was overcome with the sense that NOTHING coming from supposed human authorities could any longer be trusted as being a source of potentially valuable information. EVERYTHING over the airwaves was equally worthless, because even those with good intentions were manifesting unhelpful presentation because they suffered as 'fruit of the poison tree', meaning that their reports, despite good intentions, were polluted by wrong, deceptive or otherwise misleading information being supplied to them by the ultimate arbiters of the 'official narrative', the servants of the human elite.

In the dream I describe, I saw three symbolic stars in the sky. They were the arranged exactly as the belt stars of Orion, the Hunter. They were represented as meteors heading to Earth, a cause of great change, perhaps involving destruction but also indicating renewal, the rise of honesty & truth, the End of Days, yet the auspicious & hopeful beginnings of a New Heaven & New Earth. They were the sign of the onset of the literal Apocalpyse itself. In the dream, as I realised the media could no longer be trusted at all, I threw the equipment to the ground in a rage. Exiting the tent, I found myself standing outside the Roman Coliseum. It was at this point that I noticed the three stars, three symbols of illumination, in the daytime sky above me. Of course, for the daytime to reveal the stars so brightly, we muct be talking of a heliacal rising of those stars. But the main point of it, was that these stars were a symbol, a sign from God that the Apocalypse was now beginning, that events had been triggered which would lead to the inevitable outworkings prophesied in Biblical scripture for the End of Days.

Continued...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
As this knowledge dawned on me, I turned to the Coliseum, and I leaned against it, pushing on it with all my might, with my bare hands determined to bring it crashing down. At this point, I awoke.

The point of that last symbolic act in the dream was not to show that I'm some sort of superman - it was to show that the time had come for the old order to be brought down, that it was corrupt, that it was decayed & crumbling in its existing state, that it needed to be trashed in order for the new world to rise. There is a need for caution in assuming that human effort will be able to bring down the corrupt 'liberal world order', the decadent, ludicrous assortment of interconnected & murderous nepotist elites, those who have elected to depopulate the world in order to enlarge their estates. My action in this dream was intended to convey that God had judged them, and found them lacking, exactly as with the pronouncement of judgement indicated by a supernaturally manifest hand writing on the wall of the king's palace in the apocalyptic Book of Daniel, in the Bible.

Referring to the three symbolic stars in the sky of this third dream, it is my firm opinion that this symbol was intended to be a sort of holographic multivariable self-referential prophetic indicator, that the other two dreams, and the third dream itself, referring to the luminary bodies of Syrius & Orion, were intended to indicate to the people of the Earth that the time of the Lord's judgement is at hand, and they (the corrupt elites who have elected to depopulate) will be brought to their knees (or outright despatched) by the God of Heaven, as there is no place for them in the Kingdom of Heaven because of their deep wickedness in murdering & crippling hundreds of millions around the world, indiscriminately destroying families & bringing horrendous grief to mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, siblings & other relatives a hundred million times over & more. This crime is too great, God cannot stand by & allow it to remain unopposed - He must act, and He will act.

Trigger warning - Biblical text follows below ~

Do what is good and run from evil
    so that you may live!
Then the Lord God of Heaven’s Armies will be your helper,
    just as you have claimed.
Hate evil and love what is good;
    turn your courts into true halls of justice.
Perhaps even yet the Lord God of Heaven’s Armies
    will have mercy on the remnant of his people.

What sorrow awaits you who say,
    “If only the day of the Lord were here!”
You have no idea what you are wishing for.
    That day will bring darkness, not light.
In that day you will be like a man who runs from a lion—
    only to meet a bear.
Escaping from the bear, he leans his hand against a wall in his house—
    and he’s bitten by a snake.
Yes, the day of the Lord will be dark and hopeless,
    without a ray of joy or hope.

Amos 3: 5

My friends, I believe we are entering a time which will bring deep darkness upon us, we should not rejoice that these are the days we live in, though the time of the Saviour is close at hand. The world is being destroyed from within, eaten as fruit by the worm which burrows beneath its skin & hollows out its flesh. God will act in vengeance against those who have initiated the destructive act of depopulation which is now impossible to contest, in terms of the question of whether it is happening or not. The matter is settled - far more settled than the 'science' ever was.

And so, vengeance & judgement are upon us. Orion, the Hunter, with his belt of three stars, points directly at Sirius, the Dog Star. with his club upraised, does he intend to destroy the dog at his feet? Is the dog supposed to fight the cruel master who threatens it? With the reign of the midnight Sun there is no way for Sirius to present itself in the light of the day - does this symbolise the paradoxical darkness which now threatens us? The star is there, but cannot be seen due to the influence of the Sun, which refuses to set. Are we to recognise in the presence of the midnight Sun the greatest conspiracy of all, that the Earth is a realm & not a planet? That the Sun, Moon & Stars circle above the plane of the Earth, rotating in their orbits about the central Northern pole, pivoting around Polaris as the heavens circle about the Earth, the firmament arrayed in glory, keeping us safe within? Or at least, as safe as we can be when a race of predators dwells with us, when a rebellious guardian cherub contends with all Mankind, persecuting those who stand against his deceptive & murderous rule; corrupting all others with wealth thieved from the poor & perverting our youth, bringing ruination (whether subtle & distinguished, or broken & confused) to all who are infatuated with the hedonism pushed upon them at every turn.

These thoughts tend towards the darker end of the scale, believing that we face a time almost without hope - but I believe that there is a way through this darkness, that we might even be able to prevent the devastation, which would be the just judgement of the injustice perpetrated by our rulers, with innocents unavoidably swept up in the chaos (though they will be blessed in the hereafter nevertheless). As seen in scripture, revealed a thousand times, there is a method by which the devastation ahead can be averted. It requires a change of heart in the face of the prophecy, plain & simple. It requires honesty, courage & conviction. It requires that those who partook of evil stand up & admit what they were involved with, giving up the next man or woman above or alongside him/her in the hierarchy of the conspiracy. When we have the lot in the dock or in prison, when those who remain are working to restructure the world using the resources of those who are convicted of having a part to play in the plot, then we can consider that God has seen our actions & has redeemed us en masse from the judgement that otherwise would have had to take hold of the entire world. It is on us to decide whether we will choose to stand in judgement instead. I write with confidence, but in humility - just a man, I may have things wrong to a degree; however, the broad strokes are correct, I believe.

In summary, I believe that a complex web of symbolism has been revealed to me in a manner whereby the component pieces of information have been inserted into my mind over a lengthy period of time, out of sequence & scattered though multiple dreams, linked with ideas circulating in society & in our media. This could only make sense at the current time if it were orchestrated by the hand of the Creator, who is able to perceive the whole, outside of space & time (though he contains them both, and us, in His infinite splendour). Many other dreams have proven to be borne out as genuine prophecy in the waking world, and so I humbly submit that perhaps the End is truly upon us.

I believe we entering the time of the End of Days, and thus we all must assess ourselves honestly, in the clear light of day .."before the night comes, when no-one can work". Therefore, trust nothing you hear, and only half of what you see, readying yourself to face unexpected challenges. This may lead to a 'time of trouble' beyond compare, as prophesied in the Book of Daniel, chapter 12.

"Be strong & courageous.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged,
for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go"

Joshua 1: 9

Take heart.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Therefore, trust nothing you hear, and only half of what you see,

Ill finish this directive..Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

As your biblical quote says the end days are simply that, book closed.

It's best to walk away or else you'll be chased down.

Which kinda reminds me of the Orion story where he chases down the sisters. I'm not familiar with the dog constellation but if it sits below Orion maybe it's assisting in the great roundup metaphorically speaking.

All the planets pass between the Pleiades (7sisters) and the Hyades, they were considered a gate for the ecliptic plane. The gods (planets) passed through them basically although the moon occasionally misses.

Maybe the dog constellation had something to do with eating gods back in the day? Idk, the position of constellations and planets can give an accurate time if you have an idea of position. You could play with that and see how accurate your dream is.

Could be construed as wishing for the day of the lord though... Maybe if nobody notices such things would pass us by.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This might be an end times event your visions/dreams could be referring to.

Numbers 24-17
I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Also something I have found in the Bible is the 3 day prophecy in the book of Hosea.

Hosea 6-2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
2nd Peter 3-8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Israel was to face a 2000 year curse followed by the 1000 year day of Jezreel.

And then Jesus Christ echos this prophecy in John 2.

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Revelation 21
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

As of next year it looks like we're down to 10 years. 2033 being the 2000th anniversary of his death. And the 3rd day being the 1000 year reign of the saints/day of Jezreel.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I enjoy your writings and explorations.
The orbit of our star and the Sirius systems are connected in a great cosmic dance which makes me suggest that you broaden your bandwidth beyond the noise and contamination of this world.
Take a look around, astrally to Sirius and see our little world from that perspective. As you become more adept in your travels, visit upon the belt stars of Orion.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So be it.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintmentd

I can help you with this one

You may/might disagree with some of it, but I will offer it anyway, in hope some of it may/might help

The first part is pretty simple. The effigy sync (dreams) of our consciousness (being collective, not singular) works in both directions

It is normal to dream of things before they happen, as much as you dream of things you have already experienced or seen in TV, movies, news or media

It has to do with manifestation within the lines of probability. I'll explain below

You dreamed about the show you were going to see. This happens all the time within pre-effigian sync (Ephesians)

Though, granted, it is a little unusual in my experience, that the title of the show correlated exactly. Because the sync usually only gives you a relative open conception within things which are probable. Such as seeing “Stars”, for something you would then experience as “Sirius”

It is unusually exact, but not at all unusual in itself

Most often, references in dreams are actually mirrored/backwards

So, for instance, you see yourself underwater in the "open ocean" in your dream, and then experience driving a car along a "road" in the effigian world

Opposite and mirrored in every way they can possible be. One on land whilst the other is water. One beneath the water whilst the other is above the surface. One open and free to roam in all directions whist the other needs to be followed in a straight line

This is how dreams normally are, and it takes some practice to correlate them to the waking world

You are lucky your dreams align literally

Basically, the world sits upon your heart. It feeds you emotion

You are that emotion manifest. Born of the things you plan, relative to what is being fed to you

Everything which is internal, equalised with everything that is external

This is the basis of what we refer to as “Probability”

But more importantly, in this specific situation, it is “Resonance”. Where the external pressures and internal pressures pushing against each other, balance in-between

This is the basis of what we refer to as the “Trinity”. Or more specifically for some, “The Holy Spirit”

It refers to the nature of all aspects of fluid reality. Things such water itself, but also space, time, memory, thought, and within the experiencing of these streams between all such things, emotion

You are the emotion. You are the experience. Just as much as the emotion and the experience is you

The fluid shifts within us, just as we shift within the fluid

Or the Holy Spirit, if you prefer. It is within us, as we are within it

Resonance and the Holy Spirit work much the same way, it is only the definition which differs

To bleed through these waters, is what it is meant by being “born of sin”

The “sin”, they refer to is cognate with “sine” in the sense of it meaning “to come away/leave from”, or more accurately “becoming”

It refers to something which progresses “out” of something else. Which is why it is translated to mean “transgress, trespass or offense”

The original intended translation of “tres-pass”, more likely refers to the process of a sine wave

“Fore-give us our tres-passes. As we for fore-give those who tres-pass against us”

There are three (tres/3) lines, within a wave, with it passing through all three

A line at the top arc of the sine wave
One representing the middle line (medium/meridian)
And one at the bottom arc of the sine wave

One arc of the wave promotes the other, which in turn promotes the one who promoted it

Literally; Forgive (come before) us our trespasses (us in our waveform), as we forgive those who have trespassed against us (as we then, in return, come before that which sent/promoted it to us)

The Our Father literally talks about frequency manifestation of our phase reality

You may disagree, but you should be able to recognise that this interpretation talks of the exact same thing as the Christian interpretation

The difference is, that my interpretation aligns the spiritual understanding of the verse, to accepted principles within science

Radio equipment measures sine waves, frequency and spectrum

Incidentally,

When my Father was in the Air Force, he was in charge of the maintenance and assembly of an OTH (Over The Horizon) radar system

What you described, is exactly what he would have done during combat, or during military exercises

One other thing I think is important to mention

To explain - if I had not been a recipient of world-relevant information over the past thirty five years, quite possibly I would have been killed off years ago, for being a rebellious & potentially seditious 'thorn in the side' of the elite (perhaps I could also be described as a 'Fly in the Ointment'..?!)

With all due respect, you are limiting your potential and abilities by paying “them” mind, within consideration of such things

“They” are not “who” or “what” you think they are

The only real power the elite you speak of have over you, lays within your consideration of what they could possibly do to you in this world

Beyond this, they are powerless

The only ones in this world you would ever need worry about, have no interest, or want in hurting you

They understand the path you are on, because they have been through it themselves

You are no threat to them as one who seeks, along the path to their understanding. No matter how right, or wrong, you may/might be

And if/when you do progress to the point where you do become a threat to them, they will still have no need or want to hurt you

Because you will be like them, of the same heart

Of the same love and virtue

There is no way to come to where they are in understanding, without the heart that goes along with it

Within true illumination, there is only love for those who seek. There is no manner or pain or hatred

The demons or people along the path, you think could, or may/might hurt/kill you, are nothing more than perceptual roadblocks that need be overcome within your own mind

“Get behind me Satan, you are nothing but a stumbling block”' Sound familiar?

To even think in terms of angels and demons is limiting to your potential. Because there is only love and pain. And within all we call “demon” or “evil”, is a hidden pain in need of understanding

All such things exist within the mind. So if you believe something to be demon or evil, it will be

There is no difference between demon and angel. Only your willingness to understand what it is they have to teach

One is limiting, the other is not

Light is brightest, within the darkest places

And the greatest lessons to be learned, are found along the most painful of paths

If you attempt to understand it, you will

But you will always need pay the cost of opening such gateways

This is the nature of understanding and illumination

To bring light into the dark places

You cannot experience it or gain what it has to offer, without going to those dark places

There are, of course, dangerous people in this world, who could hurt or kill you. But you could just as easily be killed by a bus, crossing the road

To worry or fear such things, is to empower such things. It is pointless

More importantly, to judge yourself based upon your "interest to them" is to make yourself subject to another

Limited by the definitions and intent of people unseen, that you do not even know

Free yourself from these perceptions

Because they do not matter

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

On topic of Serius:

The other day I was outside looking at the sky and pretty much saw Sirius in the sky, even took a picture.

It's stuck with me that someone just casually mentioned something they read "when only one star is visible in the sky, it's the end", or something along those lines.

I'm fascinated with the meaning of statues, so if you're a Totem, I'm curious about your appearance as an entity
I completely understand why tribes would use statues. It's like bringing a collective state to everyone trying to understand it from it's role and appearance that makes us find that state. As nuts as it seems, I believe it works on bringing focus to a part we would like to develop.

In terms of evil:
As we get insight into how the world works you find bits of good and bad that give or draw from us. I remember older generations not being fond of the rich, and I understood that at the time that an entity that is praised just because of profits will draw more people towards it, leaving us with less natural human values, such as our own well being in life which is supposed to be people oriented and not money oriented. I know wealthy people that are just providing great services to people or companies, and it's not ruining people, but making them care more about providing for others so that they can have more frequent and quality time with their relatives and friends to experience life.

On that note about focus as a person, our time is so limited and we're willingly giving it away to satisfy ourselves, but it doesn't contribute to growth of people around us. People are less mature and more confused the longer this type of living carries on where we give attention to "evil" things that just use up our creative energy and focus that can be used for so many greater things as humanity.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Unfortunately, dream interpretation is not my forte so I'll have to refrain from addressing Sirius and the other cosmic events.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Why would I dream of the same heliacal rising of the Dog Star (Sirius is in the constellation Canis Major) on two consecutive nights, unprompted by anything I had seen on television, online, or in any of the books I've recently read? Each time being told that the symbolism is an important sign of something happening in the times we are living in?
You're asking the right questions, but jumping to the wrong conclusions from these experiences. An exaggerated sense of self-importance is always a hindrance to seership. When it becomes a matter of "I", and not the narration itself, the intended message is bungled. It'd be prudent to view yourself as an instrument and nothing more.

In that original dream, I was stationed under a tent in a military command post on the field of battle, sitting in front of a huge radio & communications centre, with lots of equipment to measure signals of all types, relevant to the warfare which was ongoing.
Either you're being employed by or volunteering on behalf of the government in the distant future (which will probably corrupt you), you're projecting yourself in an official capacity, you glimpsed one of your past lives, you are living out the waking moments of a contemporary soldier who happens to share a similar thought pattern as you, or it's symbolic as you've interpreted. There are likely more possible explanations for this dream.

But it doesn't sound like a conventional dream (subconscious reflections of the day, brooding, stress).

Someone who has been blessed with this gift not only as a help to others, but also a means of protection for myself.
Genuine seers come to view clairvoyance as a curse which should only be used sparingly. Many clairvoyants don't want to know about these things, feeling powerless to prevent them, so they tend to neglect their abilities. Or their parents dismiss their insights as a product of their imagination and they come to believe it, so it declines as they grow older. Perhaps that's for the best.

The world doesn't need more clairvoyants. It needs planners and teachers with realistic, sensible ideas, and the capability to implement them.

To explain - if I had not been a recipient of world-relevant information over the past thirty five years, quite possibly I would have been killed off years ago,
That's the same assumption Hitler had about his miraculous escape from assassinations. That's not how it works. Nikola Tesla talks about moments where they feel "cosmic pain" in the presence of people who've lost their senses. It's up to the individual to not relax their guard around such people and to heed the inner voice. God doesn't directly intervene in such cases.

Those who know will be systematically silenced, technically considered dead to the world since nobody hears anything about them and pays them any mind. While those who come out into the open and assume an influential position are either assassinated or slandered to oblivion.

In the dream I describe, I was listening for signals from people in the human media, but suddenly I was overcome with the sense that nothing coming from supposed human authorities could any longer be trusted as being a source of potentially valuable information. Everything over the airwaves was equally worthless,
That's just a lazy excuse for not exercising discernment.

The fact is, the mainstream media still has its utility and its influence over the masses should never be underestimated. Hence, why Alt-Right propagandists quote heavily from it all the time, as it lends them an air of credibility, merely repurposing it for their own agenda. The mainstream media mostly tells the truth, that's why they're so believable. If they were outright lies, nobody would fall for them. They have to sound plausible, these were observations delivered by president Kennedy, for Christ's sake.

However, I'm inclined to accept that the message prior to your distortion was authentic. I know of a similar case here: old.reddit.com...

Elsewhere, the original poster wrote: "It's in these experiences that major religious ideas come out of, and is one of the prime reasons that religion is contradictory, despite being a pathway to ultimate Truth."

And granted, there are better sources out there to obtain truths from. It's like the academic world's mania for inculcating an appreciation for classical literature and burdening students with the archaic Latin/Greek languages. They can easily find teachings corresponding to Marcus Aurelius, Plato, etc. in modern works. Why, Schopenhauer was astonished when he rediscovered his philosophy about willpower in a Chinese proverb.

Btw worthless is a harsh word, more stronger than "hate" itself. It either implies malicious intent or a sense of inferiority.
edit on 24-12-2022 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2022 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

top topics

join