It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug resistant Staphylococcus is there a natural remedy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hi ATS! I have a good mate who has a drug resistant Staphylococcus infection in his stomach (? I’m not a doctor or therapist so don’t even know if that’s where it hangs out)

I was hoping that one of the fine natural remedy aficionados here could maybe offer some sage advice on what he should be eating to kill the little buggers off?

Merry Christmas, one and all!

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Possibly. I personally recommend dr morse herbs. I think they have herb herbs for antibacterial, anti parasitic, anti fungal. Heal all tea is a favourite. But yeah i would check them out.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
10 Best Natural Remedies for Staphylococcus Infection -Staph - LINK LINK2 LINK3

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Thanks DaRage. I will go visit him and check them out with him.

a reply to: DaRAGE

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Awesome, I‘ll put them to him. Thank you for the links
the poor buggers shedding weight and looking ill.

a reply to: TarantulaBite

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Garlic...Raw garlic. Skin it, crush it, let it sit for ten minutes then consume. Can be used topically as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I would start with edible clay, taking it internally.....yes, mix the clay with water and drink.

But it has to be specific type of clay, not just any. There are several types, and sources .

French Clay Can Kill MRSA And 'Flesh-Eating' Bacteria

Broad-spectrum in vitro antibacterial activities of clay minerals against antibiotic-susceptible and antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens

I have myself so called living clay, California Earth Minerals ION-MIN Calcium Montmorillonite . I think NASA have used that too . So in case of stomach issues, i just take it...

High dosage of liposomal vitamin C also can help sometimes .

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Honey

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

My heart goes out to your friend. I've been there and done that. It's hell.

Internal MRSA infections can get deadly serious very quickly. Are they under medical care?

For immediate relief (but not an immediate cure), colloidal silver in water or another beverage will help very quickly. If they cannot keep fluids down, there are other means. A carrier oil (like castor oil) can "carry" silver through the skin, especially when combined with heat.

High dose liposomal Vitamin C and Vitamin D3 (in oil!) also help. Oregano oil and olive leaf extract are also effective against MRSA.

Probiotics are also effective and valuable against MRSA infections. There may be specific strains more effective than others.

High CBD oils also kill the MRSA cells. All cannabis strains are effective (including with THC), and the strains with citrus terpenes (limoneme I believe is the proper name). The oils can be ingested alone, put in a beverage, etc.

I managed to finally beat it, but it wasn't easy. I hear there are new antibiotics to treat internal MRSA infections, such as vancomycin.

Good luck and God bless to your friend.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
Honey

Yes! Particularly Manuka honey, which comes from the same trees as tea tree oil.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Garlic and none pasteurized honey pumice. One of the first topical antibiotics used by man. About 3-4 thousand years old. Used in Egypt.

a reply to: turboneon

edit on 20-12-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yep manuka is the best but as long as it's raw honey you're good.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

The quickest method is Rife tech, about 30 minutes. You should also run streph, they seem to run hand in hand.

For more info go to: spooky2.com.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Garlic, Manuka Honey, Black seed oil, oregano oil, turmeric, ginger, ACV

I'd also consider some kind of probiotic like kimchi, perhaps even ox bile

I also understand the thoughts behind the clay too, Ive heard Bentonite clay is good for this.

Anecdotally Ive also used charcoal for other stomach ailments, but using that first charcoal supposedly just latches on to whatever microbes you have in. your stomach and flushes them out somewhat.

Then hit it with the other remedies, Garlic, Manuka Honey, Black seed oil, oregano oil, turmeric, ginger, ACV tonic, I blend mine into a hot tea, LOL hold your nose and drink it down

edit on 20-12-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thank you Boadicea, for your prayers and compassion, I will show him your suggestion and press him to follow the advice of someone who has beaten it back.
He’s a fisherman of 30 odd years and quite doctor adverse, but I think he will try alternatives from people with no agenda who have trodden the same path so to speak.

a reply to: Boadicea

Thank you ATS, you have answered the call and shared your wisdom. I’ll drop an update as his situation changes.

Your a bunch of gurus
and for that I tips me lid to ya’ll.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Manuka honey. can be used topically and ingested. get the good stuff. Fasting helps

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You're a good friend, Dalamax. Thanks for being that guy.

I'm happy to help. Give me a holler if he has any questions. If I don't know, I'll look.

I'm also quite doctor averse so I understand his sentiments. I do however appreciate medical research, and everything I mentioned before has clinical medical studies behind it.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Probably not a great help given it's at clinical trial stage, but as an FYI an Australian biotech is showing very promising results with a product based on synthetic cannabidiol.

botanixpharma.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
As stated above, three peeled cloves of garlic equals about one dose of penicillin. Penicillin, however, is not going to kill Staph and if it is MRSA Staph then it won’t even put a dent in it at all. Take it from someone who is disfigured after leaving a staph infection to just some old amoxicillin I had sitting around thinking that would do it. It can get out of control just overnight or between sun up and sun down. He needs to get in and get some real stuff, or order from an aquarium site like I do to keep a stash of antibiotics always on hand. Always have 100 or so ciproflaxin, arythromycin, bactrim, and sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim. I keep it not to take when I get sick, no no...just always want a few rounds on hand of some strong antibiotics to keep in the zombie apocalypse preparedness closet with my freeze dried meals and ammo and all. There was a list of the things which will be more precious than gold if society collapses and aside from ammo, food, clean water and the likes, other things on the list were medical like antibiotics, morphine or some heroin, strong alcohol, etc. for injuries people can’t seek normal aid for.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ia reply to: Dalamax

Orange peel

Orange peel can be grinded up into a paste and used to pack wounds to prevent infection

It can also be ingested to inhibit bacteria infections within the body, and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria

3.2. Hesperidin: A Flavonol That May Promote a Healthier Profile of the Microbiota

Some clinical studies have demonstrated the role of polyphenols, supplemented in several food products, in maintaining the intestinal health and preserving microbial homeostasis by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and inhibiting the progression of pathogenic bacteria [105]. Indeed, polyphenols and hesperidin can modulate gut microbial composition or functionality, which affects the release of microbial-derived metabolites [106]. Flavonols are active inhibitors against some Gram-negative bacteria, such as Prevotella spp., Porphyromonas gingivalis, Fusobacterium nucleatum, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Clostridium spp. [107,108] (Figure 3). In addition, hesperidin and other flavonols also inhibit the growth of some Gram-positive bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus and Lactobacillus acidophilus [107,108]. Besides their inhibitory capacity, phenolic compounds may modify gut microbiota by selectively promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria of the genera Lactobacillus or Bifidobacterium [109,110].

Effect of Hesperidin on Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors: The Role of Intestinal Microbiota on Hesperidin Bioavailability

Just a little bit each day

I find it easiest to ingest by blending some peel in with the fruit, making juice

You should only need to add a quarter of an orange worth of peel in, when blending the juice. Once or twice a day. No need to go crazy

Hope it helps
edit on 21 12 22 by Compendium because: Correcting, auto-correct

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join