It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hello, I recently watched the movie "Vice" about Dick Cheney with my wife and it reminded me of an interview I thought was on Charlie Rose withe George Bush and his cabinet all together. I've googled and searched through pages and pages of videos and havnt come up with anything.

One of the things I was musing over was the constant forward motion to complete executive power and how they used it for the Iraq wars and anytime its used today.

Anyone who could point me in the right direction I would be grateful because it's worth watching and sharing. The looks between everyone during crucial questions, you could see the telepathy and understanding they all shared by the ever so slight smiles and smirks spoke volumes.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: XxGargamelxX

Hello, I recently watched the movie "Vice" about Dick Cheney with my wife and ...

What was Dick doing with your wife?

You may want to reword that bit.

Can't help you with your quest, sorry.

P

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: XxGargamelxX

Hello, I recently watched the movie "Vice" about Dick Cheney with my wife and ...

What was Dick doing with your wife?

P

Ummm...for one thousand...Alex...?

YouSir

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
We were on a hunting trip in Texas and she was his hunting guide pointing out the nearest big game to shoot in the face. It was quite memorable lmao.

top topics

join