It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Explosion Rips Through Russian Oil And Gas Field Amid Fears Of Sabotage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That is exactly how the headline reads. Explosions in Russia seems to be occurring nearly every day. To much of a coincidence maybe ?

A new explosion and inferno has hit a strategic Russian oil and gas field amid suspicions key facilities are being targeted in sabotage attacks linked to Vladimir Putin's war in Ukraine.
Armageddon-like flames shot into the sky from the giant blaze at the Markovskoye condensate treatment unit in the biting minus 22C cold.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It is happening much more frequently than I would consider normal, even for Russia.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Something is certainly going on. Russias no comment has got me thinking there are currently large counter terrorism operations are under way in Russia and we will eventually hear about the parties responsible.

To the people cheerleading these actions. You don't understand the closer Russia comes to collapsing and loosing in Ukraine the closer we all come to nuclear armageddon. Overthrowing a tiny country for it's natural resources is one thing. Trying to regime change a nuclear superpower is suicide on a global level.

After the attack on a nuclear equipped Russian Air base I'm convinced whoever is pulling the strings at the top is trying to instigate a nuclear conflict. Having pedo Pete at the helm doesn't give one a sense of confidence here either. This moron is literally stumbling into WWIII.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sure hope its Ukrainians doing this and not operatives from other western countries. It wouldn't be too good should they find out it was say US backed operatives...that would open the door for retaliatory sabotage on our soil.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Sure hope its Ukrainians doing this and not operatives from other western countries. It wouldn't be too good should they find out it was say US backed operatives...that would open the door for retaliatory sabotage on our soil.

My guess is it’s Ukrainians with possible western intel.

But there are plenty of Ukrainians in Russia. The somewhat primitive explosion on the Crimean bridge was on a truck from Russia if I remember correctly.

We would have to know the attack vector though. Was it localized explosives, was it airborne? That will give us a little more insight.

My guess is that Russia stays tight lipped though, they typically like to save face.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Say what you want, but it's the globalists taking down one of the last independent countries on earth, like they are slowly doing culturally with the USA.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Say what you want, but it's the globalists taking down one of the last independent countries on earth, like they are slowly doing culturally with the USA.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Our governments are the bad guys...

We're f#cked.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

If that’s the case Russia let it happen by putting themselves in this position.

They could have always not invaded their neighbor.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The USA is The last stronghold.

Remain steadfast brother.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I meant they did wait like 8 years trying to diplomatically address the issue. That's a far sight better than your own track record in the US.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I meant they did wait like 8 years trying to diplomatically address the issue. That's a far sight better than your own track record in the US.

They took Crimea almost immediately as it hosted their Black Sea fleet via lease.

They kept tension in the east so they could secure a land bridge to Crimea.

I’m not going to act as if Ukraine is without criticism, but I would hardly describe the whole thing as a diplomatic effort on Russias part. I think they were aggressive from the start.

They wanted a client state, and Ukraine didn’t want the role.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You left out citizens of Russia. Many of them are pissed about the war.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

After the attack on a nuclear equipped Russian Air base I'm convinced whoever is pulling the strings at the top is trying to instigate a nuclear conflict. Having pedo Pete at the helm doesn't give one a sense of confidence here either. This moron is literally stumbling into WWIII.

Spot on JAY
and if anyone is also behind this with your pedo Pete it will be Ben Wallace and the British military who are training up the Ukrainian's to fight their proxy war training them in British camps and supplying them with British / NATO offensive equipment and ammunition.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Yea I don't think it took the Legion of Doom to pull this off, just the MIC and a few corrupt politicians on both sides of the pond.

The whole region is corrupt and full of graft always has been, Putin is mad because the west stole his goose that laid the golden egg in Ukraine and he had bad intel or was told there would be little obstruction to an invasion.

Too many lower-level western politicians visited Zelensyy in a warzone over this last year for it to be anything but a money grab. The longer it takes the more aid packages they send the more they receive on the backend.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

They are still a puppet state...the US just took over. We funded the opposition of which the ones who actually fought the government were they far right nazi groups. Then we picked the new government...evidenced by the nuland call. Ukraine is corrupt and only cares who pays best.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The British Navy doing more terrorist activities I see.
They have more need to stop the invasion at the southern coast than starting WW3 with Russia.
Why should my countrymen and me be dragged into a war for Ukrainian Nazis and perverts?
The apathy of the British citizen knows no bounds it seems, someone soon needs to start putting the old piano wire around the necks of our globalist multi - culti terrorist governments necks.Make good use of the lampposts for God's sake.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Its about the same level as when we invaded iraq after 9/11. The loudest ones get heard but I seriously doubt its the majority just lile it wasnt the majority for us with iraq.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Russia is doing this. Just like we have been burning down our chicken farms and stuff.
All part of the global dismantlement phase. Some areas get flooded with people, some areas get blown up by bombs, some areas get fried into forest fires by haarp, or hurricanes, etc.
All part of the plan to destroy the infrastructure and end the use of energy on the planet.

Except for a walled off continent just for the elites to live on for the next 1,000 years. As the rest of the world re learns languages and sailing.

Until the new old world gets educated and discovers the secret continent of elites. They realize what has happened, and they destroy Atlantis once again.

I mean, whatever, keep voting. mask or no mask, coke or pepsi

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I was about to say it reminds me of Iraq all over again.

And for those who are wondering, yes, it is the United States, directly or indirectly.

That's why it's important to not forget history, especially recent history.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join