It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lung Cancer Treatment -Natural Approach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
My Fiancée who was a avid biker who routinely road 20-30 miles several days per week may have lung cancer. She is a 51 year old non smoker and in the past 2-3 months she has been getting tired easy. She can't ride more then 5 miles without getting wiped out. She had a recent physical and her blood worked showed pretty normal accept her cholesterol was around 300 and her Vit D was low. She has scoliosis so her back always hurts some but lately it has been worse.

I had purchased several low dose preventative heart and full body scans through a local imaging center and since her doctor was being complacent I gifted her one of my scans.

You receive the scans immediately but don't get the radiologist findings for 3-5 days. We expect her results this week.

My Fiancee has some experience with ultrasounds as she went to school for it so she looked over the ct scans and found something on her left lung. It is small and localized about mid way and in the back near her rib. It almost looks like it attaches to the rib as well.

Having lost my mother to cancer last year Im freakin out.

Though there is no formal diagnosis yet everything we have researched suggest it isn't good.

I'm looking to be proactive and am researching Natural cancer treatment protocols. Things like diet, supplements, herbs, fasting, basically anything we can do to increase her bodies ability to fight what we expect wont be a good prognosis.

Thanks in advance.

PS I have scans I can add to this post if there are any doctors out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

...Or it could just be a calcium deposit. It may point to an underlying condition, but not cancer.

www.healthline.com...#:~:text=The%20calcium%20deposits%20make%20these,symptoms%20nor%20require%20any%20treatment.

ETA : What does she do ? I was a coal miner and have a couple, but they don't give me any trouble.
Don't assume the worst, there are several reasons they could be there.

edit on 19-12-2022 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Thanks she works from home and prior worked in office setting. Thanks
a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I suggest that you take a good hard look at this video. Pay attention to the foods that he recommends. And while, certainly take your doctors advice, incorporating these foods into into their diet can't hurt. And if it helps. Even better.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So sorry to hear of your situation.
As David64 has pointed out, there are many reasons for the scan results.
I had a turn early this year and while in Hospital some nodules were spotted on my left lower lung. Eight week wait for results and thankfully they had receded and were due to my choking/inhaling episode.
My Mother is also recovering from bowel cancer so I feel for you.
Keep us updated and am sending all my very best.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I’m sorry to hear about your Fiancee.. here’s a link to a thread about Menbendazole being used to beat lung cancer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Read up on the keto diet. There is a really good documentary on how a woman cured her terminal cancer by not eating carbs.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I suggest that you take a good hard look at this video. Pay attention to the foods that he recommends. And while, certainly take your doctors advice, incorporating these foods into into their diet can't hurt. And if it helps. Even better.

Thanks for the video.

to the OP my Dad went through all kinds of cancer screenings check the link below it's probably nothing. My uncle had a spot on his lungs discovered in the 90s and he is still kicking it. Diet definitely can make a diff, especially at an early detection stage.

FWIW so many respiratory diseases going around her shortness of breath could be totally unrelated

www.mylungcancerteam.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

How big is it? It could be only a benign nodule, which are more common than malignant lung tumors.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This is true. I just kicked one that made me short of breath and fatigued for a month. It took steroids.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I like Wallach's work, there is a lot of it that relates to cancer. If you haven't had a look at it, you should.

criticalhealthnews.com...

I'd recommend his Coast To Coast appearances over the Ask Doc Live recordings. He tends to give more general advice on the C@C appearances. Some of the Ask Doc Live recordings I've watched are mostly just him recommending his company's vitamin products.

The research behind his recommendations is fairly extensive. Wallach is licensed as a physician in a few states, but is actually a veterinarian who got his bachelor's in soil science. He does have a fellowship in forensic pathology with Cornell? I think it is. Has conducted 30,000 or so autopsies, more than 8,000 on humans. Much of his presentation derives from that work, but he routinely quotes a number of studies that also support his claims.

On the back pain, you might look into neural flossing. That, combined with a lot of hamstring stretches, completely relieved the back pain I was experiencing a few years back. It had me laid out, unable to sit upright, lay flat, or stand for more than five minutes without excruciating pain. I am pain free now. I know you said she has Scoliosis, but even if it doesn't provide complete relief, it can probably reduce her pain level significantly. Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Lung Cancer success
edit on 19-12-2022 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks all for the info. We are hoping for the best.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Guessing 1/4-1/2 inch irregular peanut shape. Its very close to the lung edge so much so it looks like the rib is involved. Weird thing is she road a 60 mile road race like 3-4 months ago. The past 3 weeks she is very tired, has a dry cough but she has had that of and on for years. She has also had some nausea after eating some meals the last 2-3 days. That could be just stress/nerves or something more but also could be that she stopped taking her hormone/menapause drug. . a reply to: tamusan

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Whatever medicine your fiance will take, don't forget that it is crucial to have healthy and functioning liver, consider some sort of liver support natural blends or something, otherwise if your liver start to fail to maintain its functionality your fiance will be in danger of liver inflammation, hepatitis ect.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So it looks like it may be a large nodule but has 5-15% chance of being malignant. She also has Ground Glass Opacities in both of her lungs near the bottom of each lung near the edges. Typically this is a sign of infection of some sort.

I guess to early to tell but she has a doctors appt next week. FIngers crossed.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Can you please update the outcome? thank you

new topics

top topics

join