It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Looney on what is going to happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It appears some Black Watch soldiers have told O Looney that they are training soldiers, which come in with the migrants and are in hotels throughout the UK, in place for the next lockdowns in the UK. Apparently, they will be UN soldiers because the British soldiers will not be relied upon to round up the dissidents. He says these guys have fully charged cell phones and have military haircuts. This might be a new conspiracy to watch, as he maintains this is the end game, and these UN soldiers will be used to place people in the camps which are in maintenance mode waiting for the next wave..www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Fully charged cell phones and military haircuts. Wow. Sounds like a dangerous combination.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm going to suspend belief on this one at the moment as he presents no proof.

That said, I was quite surprised by the local ukrainian refugees that arrived here in canada as they were families with men in their thirties and none looked beat down/in shock. One guy's wife spoke perfect english and the family themselves clarified that they spoke a dialect of russian, not ukrainian. They were even free to travel back to Ukraine to visit family without being vaccinated unlike canadians. The husband was working for a local man who committed two years to providing him work and suddenly the family up and moved to calgary because the wife wanted to work as a nail technician. He had been pretty sad about having to leave.

I thought it very strange. All refugees I'd met before waited a long time before being accepted by canada and were traumatized or grew up in camps before arriving and were really set back psychologically in life though thankful for a new chance. As were this couple but still odd. It had crossed my mind that they might be a sort of sleeper cell but they seemed really nice and tried to integrate.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Whether or not this is true, the logical conclusion of the vaxxocide is to take out the military and then bring in the UN to mop or send people to those mysterious FEMA camps. There's also a lot of coffins to fill.

Will that happen? Who knows. But it seems like a higher probably than is comfortable.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

John O'Looney

What an appropriately named man.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think we need a few more moves of the chess pieces to confirm this one. O looney isn't the only one saying that the hotels seem to be full of fit young men. Countries that seem to have endemic freedoms will not go quietly into the NWO .It is basically a slave system administered by the elite, using some sort of tech to maintain authority. Saying the human is a hackable animal, bypasses the need for robots if you take over the neural control of the host. For a reward, all you need to do is give them a dopamine blast.
My concern is that all the governments of the world seem to be singing from the same songbook. Only the naive would think that by now the resistance although embryonic would be planning for a worst-case scenario, What that resistance would be can be surmised, but most probably execution lists. It is the only one that makes sense considering the present setup.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

just how many folks does the UK allow in everyday. if it's not any thing the like the U.S. which last i read it was 3500 illegals a day, soon to double because 42 is gone now.

if their not letting in at least that many illegals/ soldiers a day, there is no way they could control the population. lots of brits are mean dirty bastards when it comes time to throw down, and there will be blood in the streets.

side note, where are they going to get their weapons from, do you really think UK base commanders are going to let a bunch of foreign un mercs waltz right in and raid the armouries no matter who give the orders, or they can get that many weapons through the ports or airports.

edit on 17-12-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

As I said we need a few more moves to see what is going down. People get touchy when they see that their country is being dismantled. When they are agreed that it is a fact, united they will stand. Only then the BS stops.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I think we need a few more moves of the chess pieces to confirm this one. O looney isn't the only one saying that the hotels seem to be full of fit young men. Countries that seem to have endemic freedoms will not go quietly into the NWO .It is basically a slave system administered by the elite, using some sort of tech to maintain authority. Saying the human is a hackable animal, bypasses the need for robots if you take over the neural control of the host. For a reward, all you need to do is give them a dopamine blast.
My concern is that all the governments of the world seem to be singing from the same songbook. Only the naive would think that by now the resistance although embryonic would be planning for a worst-case scenario, What that resistance would be can be surmised, but most probably execution lists. It is the only one that makes sense considering the present setup.

I agree. It still isn't clear, but coming into focus.

All governments seems to behave as one now, adopting and implementing the same policies. Almost like the NWO already happened.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

O' Looney is an admirable chap who seems to be simply reporting his observations faithfully, out of a sense of moral duty. He has not sought money, he merely discusses his findings with podcasters & truther journalists.

The way a person is named has no bearing on who they are as a person, and it is immature/ naive to consider this to be anything other than the plain truth of the matter.

If you watch his interviews you will understand that he is merely passing on what he has been shocked to discover in the ordinary course of his professional duties. And what he has learned indicates a diabolical conspiracy to depopulate the Earth. He is not the only funeral director/embalmer coming out with similar information, and when you think about it, funeral directors/ embalmers, are the only ones with access to the corpses, visibility of the means of death (IE the atypical 'calimari clots' which riddle the blood vessels of the victims) & the necessary historical experience to provide context for what these discoveries may indicate - that a massive depopulation attempt is underway, and the mechanism of delivery for this doled out death festival is the mRNA 'vaccines', which are now understood to be a literal bioweapon.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Indeed - the lockstep march into the new age of the NWO already happened, and now all that remains is the process of convincing the peoples that it is a good thing which they should get on board with by choice (the 'carrot') - rather than going down with the ship when they reveal the 'stick' (which will basically amount to an 'or else' ultimatum). Then eventually they will gaslight the masses & convince everyone that the depopulation & drastically reduced personal freedoms were necessary to 'save the planet'.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That video was made about 2012 the time when the Deagle .com forecast for the world population figures for the near future came out , the man who made it died with his family shortly after .

I posted this reply to a member here on the 26th of sept 22.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
BUMP

2ND BUMP

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
BUMP

2ND BUMP

www.youtube.com...

Record deaths in the UK ,
edit on 2/1/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/1/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

When all this started, concerns were raised by a knowledgeable source, that if you took three shots of the mRNA you would then test positive for AIDS simply because the immune system was in such a low state it mimicked the disease. Well, it seems that this is another hitherto ignored side effect showing up as the AIDS rate steadily goes up. Since it is an autoimmune disease we can't be too surprised, but isn't it strange that Fauci is always at the center of this? www.bitchute.com... Ireland and the Philippines seem to be showing all the signs of it taking off.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

When all this started, concerns were raised by a knowledgeable source, that if you took three shots of the mRNA you would then test positive for AIDS simply because the immune system was in such a low state it mimicked the disease. Well, it seems that this is another hitherto ignored side effect showing up as the AIDS rate steadily goes up. Since it is an autoimmune disease we can't be too surprised, but isn't it strange that Fauci is always at the center of this? www.bitchute.com... Ireland and the Philippines seem to be showing all the signs of it taking off.

Sorry for the delay good video
yip it will take up to ten years for Aids to show up all a big winner for the medical industry and lower the life expectancy of those left alive

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I think governments won't be locking down because they will lose (economically speaking) if they do (e.g. Chinese people).

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm increasingly certain "O Looney" is a spambot whose function is to see just how gullible some people really are

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew
I am thinking the same about you.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

And un like the aids everyone freaked out about....this was actually DOES seem to shed from skin to skin contact

Looks like all that AIDS work fauci did is finally paying off
edit on 2/14/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join