It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wicked Humor From A Kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
My 16 year old granddaughter handed her mother (my youngest child) the following note when being dropped off for school. This child never ceases to amaze and amuse me!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Lol, that is awesome!

May I ask about the real mommy?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That is adorable.
It's nice to see some serious appreciation from kid to mum. These days so many kids are disconnected from the meaning of family. And a hand-written note? From a teen? That is just awesome.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Lol, that is awesome!

May I ask about the real mommy?

The 'Real' mommy is my bio daughter, and the 'wicked child' is her Bio daughter...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford
That is adorable.
It's nice to see some serious appreciation from kid to mum. These days so many kids are disconnected from the meaning of family. And a hand-written note? From a teen? That is just awesome.

Up until Covid hit she spent every weekend with us while her mon worked, so I like to claim it was the Grandparent influence that made her such a good kid, but we know all the credit goes to her mom.

The saying 'Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own kids when they were teenagers' is so true!

edit on 500000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

She's a clever cookie, fishing for answers to questions many puberty teens ask themselves, without hurting her mother.
Watch out with that one

On a different note, is that the comon level of handwriting skill of a 16 year old where you are?
edit on 16-12-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

She's a clever cookie, fishing for answers to questions many puberty teens ask themselves, without hurting her mother.
Watch out with that one

On a different note, is that the comon level of handwriting skill of a 16 year old where you are?

Yes, it is. Schools no longer teach cursive writing and she has trouble reading anything in cursive script.

Penmanship was critical when I was in school, and cursive skills were a big part of our grades from 3rd grade on.

Sigh*

P.S. She's never doubted here true heritage; she has a picture of me at the age of six next to one of here at that age, and if it wasn't for the clothing style you wouldn't know which is which.
She's just a little bit impish....like her mom.

edit on 500000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

new topics

top topics

join