It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA and JFK or why Trump vs Desantis is naive

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The CIA killed the president. Everything that happened after that has been a lie. This whole country is fake.
Mike Pompeo is one of the bad guys. It doesn’t matter if Trump wins. It doesn’t matter if Desantis wins. The President has no power.

I like you Trump supporters. You are decent people with decent morals and integrity. But it’s time to come to Jesus.
America is fake. Elections are fake.

We are going to have to build the country we thought we had....and there will be unimaginable resistance.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Our spiritual leaders are our parents. They lead us unto the truth that in this world God will teach you that God helps those that help themselves. Anything else in this world coming from "so called leaders of insecurity to lead our own lives " is nothing but CONTROL over its people and NOTHING more than that.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You are right. And now we have a nation of lost man-childs raised by amoral hippies trying to find their way...except
There is no way. It’s all an illusion to keep you docile long enough to rob you of your taxes.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
No one wants to know the truth. Much less accept it and do what needs to be done to take back our country. The US citizens choose to look away, just like they do when a panhandler, homeless person or or deformed person looks their way. As long as people have enough to think they are comfortable they will not be willing to risk the tiny bit that they think they have to fight for justice and what is morally right. a reply to: Notabot12345666

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
On a side note, I can’t believe that there are not more posts on this thread. I guess people like living in the Matrix. a reply to: Notabot12345666

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What does the CIA actually do for us ? The organization needs to be de-funded & dismantled, there’s No fixing it. The US and the World are less safe as long as they exist with impunity.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
What does the CIA actually do for us ? The organization needs to be de-funded & dismantled, there’s No fixing it. The US and the World are less safe as long as they exist with impunity. [/myths.

They seem to be an extention of the world economic forum at this point. Not sure why it worked out that way.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
No one wants to know the truth. Much less accept it and do what needs to be done to take back our country. The US citizens choose to look away, just like they do when a panhandler, homeless person or or deformed person looks their way. As long as people have enough to think they are comfortable they will not be willing to risk the tiny bit that they think they have to fight for justice and what is morally right. a reply to: Notabot12345666

Agree 1000 percent. All I can do is mirror your words. And yes it is weird that this is a dead thread. When Tucker Carlson tells you everything after jfk was fake, it kinda makes all these other threads moot. But I guess that goes back to people being to scared to see the truth.
How do they manage their money? Are they scared to look at their funds as well? I’m digressing..

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I can’t remember where I heard it..it was probably Alex Jones who said the whole purpose of the CIA is to bring America back under British rule. So we very well may be under British rule and not know it at this point. I was too busy suspecting China.
edit on 19-12-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join