It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of unedited government JFK assassination files released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

"identifiable harm", could that mean "blame"?

Ha yes it read that way to me as well Nerbot.

Posted this video on another JFK thread (which has since been 'removed') but thought there was an extremely interesting short documentary below featuring some important old interview footage.

edit on 16-12-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That video is over an hour long, were there any "key" spots to view?

This is a transcription of Kennedy's 1963 secret society speech.

www.linkedin.com...

This was decades before Google Earth let you in the house like a pigeon from Hell, but this speech mentioned Athenian rule.

Too easy to get drowned if the Euless water tower suddenly comes apart at the seams but maybe understanding the MO of these secret society "houses" might save some children from grief?

Daddy was a mathematician back in the 60's and hated pigeons but he believed in open society and never paid any membership fees.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

If you want to take Tucker's word for it, there is this....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Here we go again...

Thousands of unedited government JFK assassination files released (BBC)

The White House has ordered the release of thousands of documents on the murder of US President John F Kennedy in full for the first time. With the publication of some 13,173 files online, the White House said more than 97% of records in the collection were now publicly available.
No huge revelations are expected from the papers, but historians hope to learn more about the alleged assassin. Kennedy was shot during a visit to Dallas, Texas, on 22 November 1963. A 1992 law required the government to release all documents on the assassination by October 2017. On Thursday, President Joe Biden issued an executive order authorising the latest disclosure. But he said some files would be kept under wraps until June 2023 to protect against possible "identifiable harm".

"identifiable harm", could that mean "blame"?
I hardly think there is anyone that could be harmed by a release of new information other than someone guilty of conspiracy.

Interesting timing perhaps and how will this play out once the hounds (and us) tear apart this new batch of nuggets?

Also, don't forget to look for the distractions with this release maybe in other things slipping under the radar.

It's going to show us how an idiot like Biden was able to get into office. Big man did some favors for some favors.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Problems with the released documents, blank pages, unreadable pages:

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
maybe im missing it, but does anyone have a torrent or archive of these for easy archival

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Most of us knew this was a dirty deed the way the Warren Commission conducted the investigation, with all of the witnesses not even called to testify and the evidence that kept turning up for years. However, we could not fathom that agencies in our government could have been involved.

Think of all of the bad things that have gone down since then. How many more "surprises" await us?
This is what happens when truth is supressed. Our faith goes down a notch every time.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Wasn't that commission headed by the same guy in charge of Paperclip (with Kissenger as translator)?

Certainly makes one wonder.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

No worries Bordon and will do that when I get a mo - some fascinating nuggets and interviews within that 60 minutes.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I still think that LBJ was involved

Ever seen the History Channel series 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy'? It was an excellent piece, and the final episode, which was aired only once and then was pulled after a lawsuit from the Johnson Estate, was named. 'The Guilty Men', and directly named LBJ as one of the main conspirators (he'd have to be in on it if they wanted to have a successful cover-up).

The episodes are available online in different places - at least they were when I found out about them - even the 9th (I think it was nine) 'The Guilty Men'...

and that either RF or JF killed Marylin.

Never heard that theory, got any links to dive in?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

What agency other than the warren commision investigated the murder..? Who's files are we talking about here...cia? Dont think they will ever tell the whole trut and maybe...just maybe will even lie like.... they were baking pancakes when it happened.

Anyways, that poor Kennedy family..they underestimated the evil they were up against. Even Bobby did not believe "they" would have the balls to do him too. Then there is that kid...who saluted his father away to the grave for the entire world to see....Rumours are "they" took him out too the moment he made a suggestion to go into politics (and go after the basterds who killed his dad and uncle). I am not sure but weren't there more related kennedies dying before their time?

edit on 28/12/2022 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I dont know where I heared this but the commission was aware there was more to it than just oswalt. It was Johnson who convinced the chair of the commission that he was informed by certain channels that the russians were responsible for the turkey shoot. Preventing this conclusion escalating into a third world war it would be best to blame it on the dead guy and that will be the end of it. The commission agreed..

As a european I am shocked to see how the US citizens allow this clownshow in Washington DC run their country into the ground. The impression I have is that there is a certain force in control and every politician working against that force will have no carreer. Nobody with the right connections can or will be held accountable for corruption and nobody other than comedians is raising his voice that the once bright shining nation in the world is dying. Wtf is going on..?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

A sad set of affairs indeed.

The conflict of "love of country" with all that evidence.
It does not mean the country is corrupt, just certain entities inside it that no one can control but certainly control us.
If we could just have a conversation with the spirit of JFK, ... or .... be careful what you wish for....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join