It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would U.S. Intelligence Not Admit Covid-19 Resulted from China Bio-Weapon Experiments.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: chr0naut

When did Fauci tell him to tell others to take HCQ and Ivermectin? Or kill the virus by "putting a light under the skin", or they should use disinfectant and sunlight to treat patients...

LoL I knew you would bring that Light thing up ' so predictable you are mate
'

You do realize the CDC and NIH are now officially supporting the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid-19 , mate you are operating off of old narratives .

you need to visit the Left meeting room and update yourself.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This was a trial from 2020. The FDA considered that trial and others when making its determination.

This is the URL of the current advice from the FDA regarding Ivermectin for treatment or prevention of COVID-19:

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

And this is from the CDC:

COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines - Ivermectin

Please note that this CDC page states:

"Recommendation

* The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials."

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
what kind of thread title is that ?

'covid' was only in the people's minds .

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
... and so f*n brilliantly done ...
it had to come 'from outside' ofcourse
to not heap any suspicion on the western gubberments

the 'bioweapon' thing was the utter Plausible Deniability
that this whole 'covid' thing was real

millions having haunted themselves two years long by a fantasy
... brilliant

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Your not a lost cause chr0 come back to the light .

The Left does not care about you they will cast you out the moment you try and think for yourself mate .

Use your brain for good mate , use it for Logic just look at the world around you .

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Why Would U.S. Intelligence Not Admit Covid-19 Resulted from China Bio-Weapon Experiments.

Because they were funded by the US taxpayer, through the NIH.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Your not a lost cause chr0 come back to the light .

The Left does not care about you they will cast you out the moment you try and think for yourself mate .

Use your brain for good mate , use it for Logic just look at the world around you .

In my country, there is not a great left-wing/right-wing dichotomy.

Most people here couldn't care less, and the result is that all popularly elected parties are strongly centrist, and always have been.

I have voted for center-right-wing parties in the last three national elections here. I could care less what the 'left' think about me.

But I am concerned about the rise of extremism happening here due to those who are radicalized via the Internet, and usually from American sites.

Are you aware that far-right groups such as The Base, the Proud Boys and the Boogaloo movement have stated goals of triggering a race war, so that they can seize the US government by force of arms? And they aren't limiting their activities to the USA. I cannot condone that.

The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join