It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has been bugging me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

It wasn't much smaller... Maybe less people, but the distances and the medium to deliver the information, has a big margin of errors.
the advent of radio changed everything, now the information could be broadcasted straight into the sanctity of your living room. It's effectiveness was well displayed by the Nazi, and the race straight to your brain was kicked off.

edit on 15-12-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I see you have been thoroughly conditioned to be a lap dog.

Most states have lower prison populations now than they did in previous years. Its not because less people are committing crimes, in fact crime is worse than ever. Its because they are being released or not taken into custody in the first place. Here is just the top of the list for you to consider:
State Prisoners (2020) Prisoners (2019)
Illinois 29,729 38,259
North Carolina 29,461 34,079
Louisiana 26,964 31,609
Alabama 25,328 28,304

Most people don't want to be told what to do, when to do it, how to do it, etc. Most people want to think for themselves.

If there were which is the ideal behind one world, but that's like throwing out all your food because in a 100 years you could theoretically have a robot body.

You completely missed the point... Its not that they will be getting rid of the military. They will just change it into police due to the insane number of criminals walking the streets, which they are directly responsible for in the first place.

No one is going bonkers and screaming, well except for the Karens of the world. You know, the left leaning, its all about muh feelz, kind of people. They get instantly wound up and rabid over transient stimuli and expect everyone to feel the same way because. They know they are right because of how angry they are. There is your lost rational discussion.

edit on 15-12-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

We should all start calling globalism by its real name, class warfare.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I hate to think it is just that, but its getting hard to ignore. The only us vs. them left will be the haves and the have nots.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I was talking about global comparison

an incarceration rate of 629 people per 100,000—the highest rate in the world

source
Militarisation of the police in the USA has already happened. Past tense. That was my point you seem to have missed

Most people want to think for themselves.

Do they? Because from what I can tell social control works in families, in peer groups, in churches, companies and every other social institution. 'Karen' is not a left wing only thing. I remember a lot of right wing Karens burning albums of musicians like the Dixie Chicks who spoke out against Bush's war. Or molesting everyday people who work/visit planned parenthood clinics. Etc.
Or on ATS...

And I still don't know who these

We have more than a few of the wealthy and powerful types who are calling for ONE.

people are?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Okay, going to go really slowly here....

I was talking about global comparison

I wasn't. Next.

Militarisation of the police in the USA has already happened. Past tense. That was my point you seem to have missed

"The overt militarization of police forces all over the world."

I made this point in the OP, you seem to have missed it... To that I added the potential conversion of the worlds military to even more obviously militarized police.

Do they?

The sheeple, the lap dogs, they don't. The rest of us do.

And I still don't know who these people are?

You must be trying not to... Here is something for you to consider. This is just one, and he is not speaking to an empty room. He is speaking to the worlds most powerful people.

In a world in which everything is global, in which the problems are global – from climate change to the movement of people – there is no way countries can do it by themselves. We need global responses, and global responses need multilateral institutions able to play their role.

UN Secretary General at the World Government Summit
link

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well since it was me who raised the point...
lol
Next, Don Quijote good luck fighting your 'giants'

edit on 15-12-2022 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

All you did was echo my point and claim it as your own.

Thank you for contributing nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Even if it bugs you, it is already there. What can we do then? Voices right now are being stopped by wicked people, you know, those who are filled with their egotistical desire to prove that they have the right judgement of things. Yeah, yeah, yeah, egotistical indeed.

On the contrary, now that you are fully aware of such, why not to change some things? Who knows, you could be something that could create the ever-beautiful "BUTTERFLY EFFECT"?

Time to move, move, move. Let us change our ways for the world around us to follow through. If you have the means to change things for the better, do so. After all, No one is stopping you.

Now, now, now. That will be the question of "if you have the guts." For you may have the courage to tell, but does not have the guts and the will... Bye. Bye. Don't let your post here be in the trashbin later on. That would be a shame.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't want to take you by the hand and walk through our conversation again.

I mean a guy said 'global problems require global solutions'. That's not stating the obvious that's super scary...

edit on 16-12-2022 by Peeple because: facepalm

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You obviously didn't check out the links. Figures...

You are the one who needs to go back and look things over. I made a point. You echoed my point then said it was yours not mine.

You contribute nothing. It seems as though your whole purpose here is just to obfuscate and disrupt. You do it all over these boards. You lost this debate a long time ago. Its over. I will not waste any more time answering you. So here is your big chance to get in a few cheap shots and bs.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LiKen

As I become aware of things I try to inform others. But I am one voice. I can point out that the emperor has no clothes. But I can not force him to wear any.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I love that story of the Emperor Clothes. Now, that you see yourself as a child long awakened from this wickedness, continue doing so.

Let other people be aware of it. Let them rethink their ways and how they view things. Let them be awakened.

[Do not let or force the emperor to wear clothes, but rather let the people see that the emperor is none other than an "egotistical maniacal government".]

Start with the people around you for the Emperor that is egotistical right now will be changed after his death, or even his untimely death or subjugation.

The people around you, focus on them. For the awareness will surely be transmitted to the future new Emperor. Ok?

You may be just an insignificant voice, yes, but once people resonated with that voice, it will create an everlasting change.

Be one of the ever-beautiful Catalysts of the BUTTERFLY EFFECT.
edit on 014KAmerica/Chicago12 by LiKen because: checked with Grammarly

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Oh cute another butterfly for my collection, sounds like a very special one....
Don't let it come my way, if you want it to fly.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Ayy, the butterfly will surely not fly towards people who are egotistical, but its effects will do so. hahaha, Thunderous Storms will be upon those playing with such metamorphic creature.

Felt like the butterfly is helpless, huh? You never know what you never know, for now.

Be wary and go find a cave. Ciao, ciao, ciao.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Caves are for kids, I'll wait with the net always ready, to catch those that mingle in things in ways they shouldn't. Sounds like there is a big network about to get busted... I hope they have butterflies

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Our Opportunity is NOW , Let US Take FREEDOM !

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

We should all start calling globalism by its real name, class warfare.

Tranazini Unite !

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join