It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It crossed my mind yesterday...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So, by about 7 o'clock yesterday evening, after realizing that the nuclear fusion thing was a Thing, I found myself chuckling thinking, "Jaysus H! What on earth was in those documents that Donald squirreled off to Mar-a-Lago?

That just seemed sort of all of a sudden. "Yes, hello, good morning. Happy Monday. America now has solid traction on nuclear fusion. No, we don't care who else knows. That's why we are telling you. Carry on. Citizens". I suppose that I had my mind on other stuff. Because, there is just so much other stuff.

I can't be the only one that has had this cross their mind. Or? Maybe I am. I offer the thought to you with my sense of humor fully intact. But, Jeez! The co-eenky-dink is silly as hell, I know, but what was in those papers?! What's next? Sasquatch? Every American conspiracy theory since forever all start to go down like dominoes? If the Vatican starts singing, I think I must be on to something.

Have a good evening, Folks.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Latro

Sorry to disappoint you but Lockheed Martin has nuclear fusion electricity generation before they announced anything in 2014.

Remember the “Belgium Wave” of black triangle “UFO”s in the mid-1990s??? Where do you think they came from?? Outer space??

We have had “fusion” for a while! Whixh made Lockheed’s announcement in 2014 kind of special; but we have heard nothing since… hum?

All DJT has are files the guberment has about him! Think! What else does he care about??

I don’t think that any POTUS has knowledge about UFOs since Bush Sr.

But I am probably in the minority (and considered a liberal heretic for even saying this much!)

Oh well! Secrets for over 20 years is too long!!

join