It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have decided to phone a friend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FactCheckingFrancine

Half- serious reply...
They need to pay their portion toward rent or F off! 😬

Focus on what is tangible, and pay none to energy thieves.

You could be using your energy/sensitivities for more tangible fruits, distractions keep us from doing/being focused on individual goals, most likely to benefit other's as it usually turns out with sensitives?

The energy given off by a generous soul is like a magnet for beggars, tangible and not.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I read the whole thread.
I got nothing, sorry.

Good luck though.

Jerry? Is that you Phage?
Askin for a fren…

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Seems FCF left the thread.
Out having dinner with the newest “friend” maybe?
This was, different……

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Jerry? Is that you Phage?

Not even close...

I'm way to conservative to even be in the same geographical location as the infamous Phage!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

No, they are teachings as old as humankind

They are the teachings that all mythology and religion are based upon

What you refer to as "Demons" are gatekeepers

They could be likened to Seraphim protecting the Ark of the covenant (the Ark of the covenant is literally the human heart. The four rings are the four chambers of the heart and the rods are the arteries)

The only reason they can hurt you, is impurity within your heart (soul)

They are not "evil", they are deliberate. There is a very big difference. There is a reason for what they are doing

They will attack your fears and any hidden pain you hold in your heart. Things you regret. Things that cause you pain to think about

They seek out and attack everything negative within you, but it is a type of purification by fire

They are trying to force you to confront and fix these things. To pass through the fire and burn your soul clean

Every "darkness" that they could possibly visit upon you, exists within your own soul. Otherwise they would not be able to do what they are doing to you, because it would not hurt you

It is mostly fear. Which is why "Demonising" them, does not help. As labeling them in such way, empowers the very fear they are designed to make you confront

If you atone and become faultless, they cannot hurt you

It is all a test

When you are given the option of calling to Jesus Christ to save you, or to any God to save you, you are supposed to say no

You are supposed to go through whatever pain and torture they can throw at you, rather than ever let someone else pay a price that is your to pay

You are supposed to sacrifice yourself and die if necessary, rather than ever let someone else die for you

Even if it means your soul is destroyed

You are supposed to choose to die for Jesus Christ. Not the other way around

This is literally what love is, putting another before yourself

Being offered salvation through Jesus Christ is a simple test, given to see if your soul truly understands what love is

If you choose to be saved, you fail

It is a test to see if you are truly willing to sacrifice everything you are, and everything you have

If you choose to allow Jesus Christ to carry any burden for you, you fail the test

These tests of will and sacrifice are designed the way they are, so they cannot be cheated or faked

They are meant to be the hardest thing that anyone can ever endure in this world

If you run from anything negative, you have failed the tests before you've even started

You are either a true heart, willing to give everything, for a concept bigger than yourself, such as a love for this world and everything in it

Or you are a heart which needs be carried and helped (there is nothing wrong with this)

The gatekeepers you would refer to as "Demons" are exactly the same entities and energies as what you would refer to as "Angels"

The only difference between them, is how they treat you, based on the path you choose

If you choose a path where you would rather pay your own price, than ever let another pay it for you, they will attack you to make you prove it

They will make you earn your ascension

They will identify everything sore, painful and negative within your soul, and they will be relentless in using them to hurt you, as much as they possibly can

Day and night. Non-stop

Days turn into months. Months turn into years

Year, after year

You will be tortured, constantly

And all the while, you will be given the option of things such as asking for Jesus Christ to save you. If you wish it to end

You will be asked the same questions and be made to reject them incessantly, until you literally make yourself sick, screaming the same response at them over and over again, sometimes hundreds of times a day

'This can end at any time, just concede to us, or ask for Jesus Christ to help you'

You are supposed to endure it all, if you want to prove you are worthy of what is on the other side

If they cannot hurt you, or you are not afraid of dying, they will attack others around you

They will hurt them, in order to hurt you

Trying to force you to concede to them, or seek the safety of religion

The more they do these things, the more you are supposed to learn from what they are doing, to cleanse your soul

If they use a particular pain from your past, you are supposed to make amends for what you did, so they cannot hurt you with it again in future

You are supposed to make up for the things you have done, and seek out those you have wronged to apologise and make things right, however you can

Ultimately through all of this, you are supposed to learn to forgive yourself and love yourself

So that there is nothing that they can hurt you with any more

Do whatever you have to do, in order for it not to hurt you any more

The idea is to purify your soul and become blameless

Become someone who does not lie. Does not cheat. Does not steal. Does not hurt anything or anyone in this world unnecessary

Someone who gives what they can to love the world around them, even to the point of self-deprecation

Eventually, after years of pain and suffering the likes of which most people will never understand, you come out the other side cleansed

The heart on the scales is as light as a feather, in the Egyptian analogy

This is what I meant when I said we are "beyond things like Priest and religion"

Because, if you have "passed through the flame" within initiation or rites of ascension, you have been stripped of fear, and there is nothing which religion can offer you, or hold over you

Jesus Christ can't help you (and does not need to), because you have already faced and exceeded everything which he may/might ever need save you from

You saved yourself

In my process, they made me die for real, to prove I was willing to give myself to death if necessary

And then, they revived me

More than once

Apparently, this means I passed

I am told, that had I died and not been revived, it would mean I failed the test

The more you cleanse, the more they teach you

The two things come hand in hand, because you need experience the torments and tortures they put you through, in order to understand the principles within the teachings they offer

For example, you begin to understand how boundaries of the effigian world work (Ephesians), because you experience alignments that most others will never endure, constantly, day and night

The pain gives you context towards understanding, on everything

You attune with frequencies well beyond the spectrum that most people can contend with

Spectrum that would destroy most people, because you are acclimated to it over the years

You do not fear things like death, because you have already died and done them

There are no "Demons". There are no "Angels"

There are only the limiting of your soul, within the higher and lower dimensions of this world, within creation, or what you would refer to as "God"

You can choose to remain subject and sheep

Or you can choose to go through the Christ process yourself

You need only endure what you need to, to understand how you align with such things

You will descend for many years in trials and tribulation and it will literally be like going through a living hell

But if you make the efforts to let go of/fix the pains within your soul, burning it clean, you will come out the other side with your heart as light as a feather

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
a reply to: Compendium

when i do inner work sometimes i hear a big dog sniffing outside my door... think i should let him in?

you described me there as well, some people call the light, Father, Son or God, i call it light, because thats what i see.

nothing is true

See my post above, it may be helpful to you

It depends how you are seeing it

I was taught many years ago, when you have "a wolf at your door" your best bet is to meet it head on

The S.A.S are taught, when in a situation were they are vastly outnumbered, facing an almost certain death. It is best to advance on the enemy

"You are dead anyway, so anything you can do is an advantage"

In much the same regard, if you have wolves at your door, without justification to cause? You should not only open the door, but go out and attack THEM

Unless there is justification to cause for them to be there (as in, you have done something wrong or bad) ...

In which case, you are echoing the threat of consequence within your inner workings

It can be the warning of something quite severe, if you are in the wrong. So be careful not to ignore it or pay it no mind

In either regard, you just need be prepared to deal with what is on the other side

Even if the outcome is negative, it is likely something you should (or need) face

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If this is something that troubles you then maybe you need to take a trip to South America and do a spirit walk type vacation.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Agree with that. Do you .... Energy flows where attention goes .... And its true....
Being sensitive is a double edged sword a blessing or a curse ... Ask anyone who is sensitive they will tell you the same thing it was difficult in the early days

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I have a puppy.

It protects me from negativity, as most little things do.

edit on 12/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

It's posts like yours that reminds me of how true the Bible is because it warns of everything you just mentioned.

Thinking you have the power to cleanse your own soul or save yourself by attaching yourself to this corrupt world is only going to drag you down with it. The only way to cleanse the earth will be with fire; and here you are trying to seal yourself to it. You're a demon's dream!

Demon's can disguise themselves as angels to suck you into this trap, so believing that them treating you well helps you to decifer the good from the bad is a fool's errand. They can and will do anything to convince you that being stuck to this world is better than ascending to heaven, even by using their powers to heal human sickness temporarily to suck you in.

edit on 13-12-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

If you believe that what I am experiencing is “Demons”, then you need also accept that your God, Mary, Jesus and Angels, are Demons. Because they are the exact same thing

They first appeared to me with the clouds, over the ocean. A burning ball/orb (or burning bush) of orange fire

Strange clouds that could move against the direction of the wind and every other cloud in the sky, to come and sit right above my head, and not move. As if something was looking down at me, while I was looking up at it

I used to be a relatively dangerous man, to anyone who deserved it, or gave me a reason to be

I am told, this is why the orb of fire was interested in me. Because I had no fear of them, any man, or God

In the days, weeks and months that followed, when I returned to “speak” with them nearly every night, it was there, every single time

If it was not there when I first turned up, I would wait a few minutes and it would appear

One night when I first started going back down to see it each night, there was a whole council of orbs

Each was a different colour. Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Red, Purple

There was even a black orb. But I could not see this one, unless it was right up close. It, incidentally, is the only orb I have ever seen up close. I'll happily go into detail about what it looked and felt like, if you are interested

All the coloured orbs lined up on the ocean, as if I was standing before them in a court, which is why I refer to them as “the council”

Hovering above them, like some type of judge, was a brilliant white orb. Brighter than all the rest. It felt to me as if it were watching over the coloured orbs and how they interacted with me, as much as it was watching me

I would take over people down to see the lights, and they would happily appear. They did not care who was there, or who saw them

One night as I arrived at the beach with some people to show them, and a lady leaving the beach asked us “Have you come down to see the lights?”, to which we answered yes. “Plenty of people have been coming down to see them” she told us

They did not care who, or how many people saw them

They have made the newspaper in Darwin, on more than a few occasions

At this time, the then President, Barack Obama, added Darwin to his Australian trip at the last minute

At the same time, the American Military re-opened an abandoned military base, on the exact beach where I would go to visit the orbs each night

They started running “exercises” off the coast each night, with their ships running around everywhere

There were F35's in the air above the beach at night. On one night, I had the U.S military hovering over me, spotlighting me standing on the beach, checking me out

It seems by the timing, that Obama added Darwin to his Australian visit at the last minute, specifically to check out what was happening on the waters off our coast

He also snuck into Darwin again one night on a private jet, when he was supposed to be on his way back from Hawaii to America during the fiscal cliff

They shut down half the airport and sent 'non-essential' staff home when he landed, including a friend of mine, who was told very specifically, that “Obama was landing in Darwin for the night”

I was told by my orb “friends”, that they were not interested in talking to, or interacting with the U.S Military

Or with any Military, Government or Church

A fighter jet would fly overhead in broad daylight, at full speed, chasing one of the orbs of light. And the orb would toy with it. Flying out ahead at an incredible speed, where it would sit and wait for the jet to catch up

It was comical more than anything, watching the military chase them around

It was just after I stood before their “council” that their "voices” forced their way into my head. The first time in my 30 years, that I had heard a voice other than mine, in my own head

Not just one voice. A whole peanut gallery of voices. All of which seemed to be individual conscious minds, connected together somehow

Over the years I have learned much more about this, as my mind has been synced with them. A very hard thing to explain to someone who has not experienced it, what it is like to experience multiple conscious minds simultaneously. Or what it is like to actively sync with a person in this world through “remote viewing” to see, hear, smell, touch, taste and even feel emotions, as that person. Whilst you are also fully aware of yourself as an individual, with your own secondary conscious mind

There were plenty of nasty angry voices at first, who seemed to dislike or disapprove of me, or disagree with having to speak with me (or were flat out p#ssed off, they had to speak with me)

And some other sweet voices, who seemed to like, or even love me, who wanted to help me try understand what was happening

The ones who pushed against me, as if I should be afraid of them, or respect them, received nothing but rage and venom back from me

Some even physically attacked, but I would charge at them, determined I was going to rip them apart with my bare hands

The ones who were nice to me, like the sweet woman, I was nice and respectful back to

The reason I say, that if you think they are “Demons” then you must also accept that your God, Mary, Jesus Christ and Angels are Demons?

Is because the Catholic Church up here in Darwin, is named the “St Mary's Star Of The Sea” Cathedral

Named after the very thing which I encounter regularly. They literally have a stained glass window dedicated to it

And right in front of the ball of fire over the ocean in the stained glass window? They have a statue of Mary holding baby Jesus

They refer to the orb of fire, and the sweet female voice I hear, as “Mary”

Though, she refers to herself as “Sophia”

And the male voice, who seems to be her counterpart or partner (who always seems to be unhappy with me), calls himself “El”

The Roman Catholic Church itself, refers to the physical phenomena and entity I encounter, as "St Mary"

I, personally, do not call them a by any name. I refuse to. Because I have no way of knowing who or what they are. So to decide they are something, or name them in such a way and empower them through it, even if they name themselves something, would be ridiculous

I honestly do not care who or what they are. Because even if they told me the truth about exactly what they are (which they likely have over the years) I could not know it for certain

So it is pointless to even consider it

As much as it is pointless to consider things such as God, or the next world after this

But they are no less God, or more Demon, than anything you, or anyone else know

And regardless of what they are, you have not qualified to makes such judgements. Nor do you have the right

Lastly, Sophia "St Mary" would like me to add a message to you from her personally:

Without the ability to understand what this world is, you cannot speak for those you think you know, or believe in

Watch your tongue, when you speak about the flame, or you will be taught a lesson in what it is to purify with flame

Where you go, depends on how you live here. And you speak as one who has no want for anything greater, by your disregard for this world

If you can't do something with what you have here, why would we ever grant you a heaven or something greater?

I am no Demon

As you are no person of God

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Only demons and fallen angels try to draw attention to themselves, try to inhabit the minds and bodies of others, or attack people. I don't believe for one minute that they forced themselves into your mind...you invited them in, even if it was unknowingly. The fact that you were once a dangerous man who didn't fear anything or believe in God made you a prime target. By the way, demons congregate in packs, so it's no surprise that you have multiples of them surrounding you and invading your mind. You claim you don't call them by name because you don't want to empower them, but you already have just by continuing to interact with them and believing their lies. Some Catholic churches have also invited them in and have been deceived by holding Mary up as a deity, which she is not.

I don't care what you think about my judgements, they've been written long before I came along. I know what the world is. The Bible told us thousands of years ago by people who experienced far more than you have. The only important thing in this world or universe is the one true God who created it, not his fallen creations or this earth that they've been bound to since they've been kicked out of heaven. He's the only "great" thing that exists. This world is just a holding place until He chooses to cleanse it with fire (which only He can do) and rid the current heavens and earth of all His enemies, including the ones who have fallen and spreads such lies. While we will be rewarded in heaven for how we live here, the only true requirement for entry is faith and devotion to the one true God. Without that faith, the Bible says that works on earth are dead and mean nothing. Eventually, all works will be burned up and forgotten with the earth. This life is temporary. The next one we live after we've been judged by the Almighty will be eternal. Unfortunately, your little friends will be destroyed for their own rebellion against God Almighty.

ETA: I'm sure if you download and read the free e-book "Betrayed By My Guardian Angel", you'll find a lot of similarities to what you have experienced.

edit on 15-12-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what you do or don't believe, that is what you fail to understand

The fact you need reason fear speaking on what you "believe", means you do not "know"

Because if you did, you would not need believe

You do not get to judge another's experiences as being evil, whilst claiming your own Holy

You have not the knowledge, or the right

You need check yourself and your judgements

The entire corrupted veil translation of the New Testament is based around the story of someone being judged, persecuted and crucified, by those who believed they knew better than he

That believed they knew better than he, about who he was, the nature of his own heart, his experiences and what he was willing to give

Did you choose to be saved by Jesus Christ?
Or did you choose to die yourself, rather than ever let someone pay that price for you?

True faith is not in jumping when you know someone will catch you
It is in giving yourself and falling, regardless of whether you will be caught, because it is the right thing to do

And true love is in putting another before you, even if it costs you your life and soul. So that they will not bare a pain or cost that is yours

"Love one another, as I have loved you"

There will be no "rewarding in heaven" for making another carry your cross. Regardless of what you believe will be offered

If you truly believe you "know what this world is" as you claim, then I hope you soon get to see it cleansed with fire as you wish

Shouldn't be a problem for you, right?

I hope you enjoy it. Tell me all about it, when you get your wish

Till then ... All the best
edit on 15 12 22 by Compendium because: Correcting auto-correct

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Like I said before, judgement has already been planned and determined by God, not me. I use the term, "believe" because I know your beliefs are different from mine and that's all. I, along with billions of others, believe what the Bible and the Word of God had to teach us. There's no point in trying to recreate that wheel, especially when the stories and experiences you tell confirm what the Bible already warned us about. There's nothing new under the sun, just new people continually confirming ancient information.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

If you wish to talk history, then I'll happily fill in some of the blanks which correlate the Biblical allegory to other older mythology

I'm not suggesting that Jesus Christ did not exist, or was not crucified. Only that he represents part of a much more complicated layered cycle, which needs to be understood, as it forms a connection between science and spirituality, and reflects the nature of our very existence

The easiest way to explain the layering, is with the Eleusinian mysteries, taught as early as 1,600 B.C

They teach the same mythology as Christ being resurrected. Except in their incarnation, Kore was taken from her mother Demeter, to the underworld by Hades. Only to be resurrected later as Persephone

The difference between Kore and Jesus, is that the Eleusinian mysteries teaches you exactly what this cycle of death and resurrection means (regardless of who it is dying and being resurrected)

There is not just one layer of meaning, there is several. And they all need be acknowledged as being one in the same, as this is the key to being able to visualise a link between science and spirituality

The teachings are, first, given as the basis of physics

Explaining the construction of the geometric “Torus”. Which is exactly the same as the Biblical “Torah”, when you correctly understand the teachings behind the modern translations. As well as the Egyptian "Horus"

They explain how a geometric sphere or “Torus/Horus/Torah” is created within empty space

Dimension, producing a core (Genesis), which gives to radius (Seas parted in Exodus), in order to create stable vector exchange between the inside and outside (Leviticus)

Kore = Core
Demeter = Dimension
Hades = Radius

“El'ohim” means “Equilibrium”. The stable field and source, through which all things can exist

Which is why the translation of “God” works so well. Even though the translation is not technically correct, a creative “God” could very well be applied to equilibrium, and still convey and carry the intended importance of the word

When vector equilibrium is established, it returns upon itself, as a reflection of the core. The same as the physical atmosphere of our planet, equalising its internal and external pressures to create a stable environment

This return, is the basis of all fluid reality

Time, space, water, air. But also fluid concepts like thought, self-awareness, perception, emotion, everything

“Kore” is returned as “Persephone”

Persephone = Perception

The mind, the body, the atmosphere/planet. Are all layers of the same Kore/Core

In the modern theology, the interaction between these three creating our manifested reality are represented by the "Holy trinity":

The Father = The Mind
The Son = The Body (Body of Christ)
The Holy Spirit = The Atmosphere/Planet

The physical construct, no different to the spiritual. They are one in the same. Both formed together. One without the other, would not and could not exist

This process of centre, radius, diameter, returning geometric space, are represented in Om symbol. And also in the symbols for the numbers 1, 2 3, which is why “Numbers” is the 4th book of the “Torah/Torus”

When correctly translated, it explains the meaning of the symbols we use for our numerical system, and how it relates directly to both our spiritual nature, as well as the nature of our physical world

The same thing is also represented in nearly ever other religious symbol

The star and crescent moon of Islam, and the Jewish star of Divide/David, a balance between internal and external

They all represent this same geometric manifestation of the “Torah/Torus/Taurus”

We also see it represented in the all-seeing eye, which is just another form of the Om symbol

The Masons very literally portray these primary teachings, using tools for geometry

Within this very same physical process of centre, being returned in reflection, to equalise upon itself, we obtain the process of the spirit

The spiritual manifestation, is no different to the physical manifestation. They are one in the same

The centre of influence, creates an equalisation where that centre is able to look outwards, upon itself

You look outwards, upon that which is within you

In the New Testament, they go further into this, illustrating another layer of the conscious mind, relative to the second layer of our brain

Illustrating emotional return

Jesus = Emotion(al)
Christ = Conscience

Most importantly, of all that initiates are taught within the rites of ascension?

They are taught that anyone willing to face their own conscience and make amends, can redeem themselves

They do not need religion, to understand “God” or the source of their creation

And you do not need to be saved. You can save yourself

It has been offered to many throughout the ages and cycles of time, who are willing to undergo the processes to earn their ascension

Teachings given to many others, in many incarnations and cycles throughout history, long before Jesus Christ

That are still offered today, and will be offered long after the incarnation which comes after Jesus Christ
edit on 15 12 22 by Compendium because: Added "reply" heading, trinity and "Horus"

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You do not have to seek out the knowledge or deeper understanding

Nor do you have to believe in those who do

But you should at the very least respect them for what they are willing to sacrifice for the greater good, as much as you would respect your own sacrifices

Regardless of what drives their belief

None of the original translations, in various languages, that I've been instructed in, speak of judgement within anything other than you own conscience

The need to be able to stand before yourself in the end. Treated as you would treat others

It is done this way by design, to make it impossible for even the hardest and nastiest of people to pass, without becoming a true and enlightened soul

If you are happy to be dismissive of others, hateful, or you “do not care”. Then these are the exact things that will be visited upon you in the end

If you are a good person, that treats (or judges) other fairly, then your “judge” will be that same good person, treating you fairly

If you are a nasty person, who treats (or judges) other unfairly, then your “judge” will be that same person, treating you nastily and unfairly

This is why I warn you against judging other as evil, when you have neither the knowledge of right to do so

I was a dangerous person. I died, and was resurrected in this world, leading me to a process of ascension, where I had to face dangerous and nasty things

Which were a reflection of my own soul

Over the years, I either face these things, let go of my pain and negativity, whilst making amends. Or I continue to suffer and destroy myself

Resisting against something which is literally, a version of my own mind and soul

It is why a persons “Demons” seem to impossible to oppose

Because they are literally, a manifestation of your own soul

A persons own mind, hate and negativity, applied as a forces against them

It makes it impossible to beat

Unless you open your heart

If you are someone who would point the finger at others accusing them of evil, then this is what you can expect when your own judgement comes

If you are someone who believes the world need burn? Then this is what you can expect, in your world to come

You need not believe in the thing I have been through, or my understanding of history and mythology, to understand how this judgement will work

You will face those demons one way or another

You can do it in life, or you can do it later in death

Either way, they cannot be avoided

The advice I am giving you about judging others experiences, is not for my benefit

It is because, these things will be visited back upon you, in your time

I can tell you this with the certainty of one who has been through it

The new compendium is no different to the old ones that proceeded it

Only the interpretation has changed

The original core teachings were around long before the Bible

And they will be around long after the new compendium is written

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I'm not judging you as being evil, but naive. These entities who are playing with you will be judged the hardest for deceiving you and all the others throughout ancient history. You didn't create yourself, therefore, you can not save yourself. Put your faith in the one who created you, not the fallen creation.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Fair enough

We actually are not that different in our faith towards the source of our creation, our barings are just vastly different

In my eyes, it is anyone who subscribes to religions that is naive, though I understand their hearts are (mostly) in the right place

I'll explain why with a quick story

Many years ago, I met the love of my life. The most beautiful girl I had ever seen. With bright blood-red hair, working as a barmaid, on the foreshore of the ocean, where it meets an inlet, at a place called "The Beachfront"

When I met her, I knew that she was the one. That she is the one. The woman I am supposed to marry

And she seemed to also recognise me. Or at least that is how it felt at first, as we quickly became friends

Fortuitously, she broke up with her long-term boyfriend, right about the same time

She was obviously upset by what she was going through, so I sent her a dozen roses to cheer her up. Just to let her know somebody cared, and wanted to try make her smile when she was unhappy

But I did not want her to think I was doing it for the wrong reasons, trying to take advantage of her situation, or that I wanted anything from her in return. So I sent the roses anonymously

The roses had the exact effect they were supposed to. Instead of being miserable that night at work, she was beaming, with a smile plastered across her face all night

Some who worked there, knew it was me, but I made them promise me that they would not tell her they were from me, because I did not want spoil the joy of the mystery

Knowing how happy it made her, I sent her another dozen exactly two weeks later

She seemed to have no idea that these gifts were coming from me

I sent her more gifts. Candles and books. Things I know that she would love. All of which, were sent anonymously

Then suddenly, she stopped talking to me and seemed to turn very cold towards me, and I could not work out why

I went in to see her at work one night, and noticed her sharing a moment with the newly hired manager of the bar, as he passed. Gently touching each others hands and looking at each other longingly

I invited her to a concert my band was playing at, supporting some larger touring bands. Offering her a back-stage pass, to come hang out with us, and meet the other bands

She was over the moon, stating "YES! SHE WOULD LOVE TO COME"

But she did not show, and later I found out, that he had forbid her from attending

Oh well, if she chose someone else. Then that is her choice

She seemed happy with him, which was all I wanted

But later on ...

I discovered that she seemed to be under the impression that someone else sent her the anonymous gifts

I came clean to her about being the one to send her these things, trying to clarify if someone else had claimed they were from them. But she became angry towards me, to the point of hateful

It seemed to me, that someone else had taken credit for these things, and she believed them

So I made it very clear, that the gifts really were from me, by quoting something which had been written inside the cover of one of the books I sent her. Word-for-word

Something I could not possibly know, unless it were me who sent the anonymous gifts

Rather than help the situation, this made her hate me

She made it clear that she never wanted to see me or talk to me again

My understanding, is that the newly employed manager of the bar that she worked at, had taken credit for the roses and other things that I had sent her, and used them to start a relationship with her

Then, quite a while after, when they had been dating a while, when I confronted her with irrefutable proof that it was me who sent these things and not him, she did not care

She did not want to know the truth

Because they had developed a relationship and now she had feelings

She wanted it to be him so much, that she did not care if she knew it was someone else

And she would even hate and throw away the person who really sent those things, so they could not upset something she was happy believing in

The source of our creation, is much like those roses

A gift send from an anonymous source, who wanted nothing more than to give us something beautiful

To be truly faithful to the anonymous source of that gift of creation, you cannot ever allow yourself with any of those who would claim credit for it, if there was the slightest chance you were wrong

To do so, is actually disrespectful to the essence of what "God" is supposed to represent, and to the gift that has been given to each and every one of us

It is worse still, to be given evidence that your source may be incorrect, and become angry or hateful towards them. Because it threatens what you believe

What if the entities that you believe will be judged by God, actually created this world?

What if they are God himself?

You cannot know

Just the same as you cannot know the God of any particular religion to be the true creator

Where there is doubt, one should never pretend to know

And one should definitely not name the things they cannot know

The only way to be truly respectful and faithful to God, is to let the joy of the mystery persist. Until you know

I have unwavering faith in the same source of creation as you. But I would never assume to call them "God". Because none here can assume to know their name

Likewise, I would respect any son or daughter of that God, but I would never call them Jesus Christ. As that is very likely not their name

So why would any assume to call them by such names?

Imagine spending your life loving the wrong God, when you could have just loved them for whoever or whatever they are

My "God", is the God of no religion. It has no name

It is creation
And I am the light of that creation

Therefore they are me, as I am them

The Bible and everything attached to it, including every denomination of faith, are redundant and unnecessary to this type of faith and love ...

My allegiance is with true creation

I have no need to be "saved", because I am not persecuted. Only tested

You need only know that, as you came from the source without need for help, so too shall you return to it without the need for help

Beware of those who would try sell you the keys to your own kingdom (Vatican logo)

They have nothing to offer you, that is not already within you

The only thing you can ever know for certain in this world, is that you exist
Everything else (including other such as myself), is up for debate
Personal belief is not the same as knowing

The only way that the source of creation can be known, is through the creation itself

Know yourself, know God
Know the world, know Love

If there is a "God" out there and they disagree with such reasoning? Or they demand to be named? Then they are no God

You yourself said to me, the only ones who seek attention are demons or fallen angels?

What seeks more attention, then a demand to be worshiped?

We are not so much different you and I, Deetermined

You simply name your creator, without certainty, through belief

This is fine too. It is a beautiful thing, do not get me wrong

But if you choose belief, you need also concede that you may very well be wrong

As to afford others in this world the right to their own beliefs

No true God needs worship. If they love us, they would simply be happy to see the smiles of our joy and wonder, at what has been given to us anonymously
edit on 17 12 22 by Compendium because: Correction

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I respect and value your opinion Deetermined,

You are reasonable, concise and intelligible

We agree on faithfulness to the source of creation, we just disagree on what it is

And I definitely agree with you that the source of deception and lies in this world will be exposed and judged

We just disagree on where the source of that deception lays and how it will be judged

Love and positivity to you friend 👍😊

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Further to my last post about flowers and the possibility of aligning yourself with/to a false heart, or a false representation of God?

Pope Francis warns about "Elegant Demons who come with roses in hand"

This happens regularly

I write something, or post something online. He posts something just afterwards, aligning particular words or phrases in what I wrote, exactly

Except his is modified to include the exclusivity of the Church

I think this alignment is because we have the same source and teachers ...

Though I am unsure whether the version of understanding he offers has been watered-down for his sake, or by him, for the sake of the Churches followers

Either way it makes me sad, because it often perverts and corrupts (or completely destroys) the simplistic beauty of the message, trying to modify it to fit with the Churches dogma

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join