It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal, Conspiracy and Alternative talk radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've listened to talk radio since discovering Art Bell in 1997 on AM radio. Sad he's dead because his show was so entertaining, but now I've discovered some other newer shows. If you got some good suggestions go ahead and share them, here's what I'm listening to lately:

www.paranormal.radio...

www.paranormal.radio...

gsradio.net...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Art bell was an amazing host. If you love conspiracy based talk then I would recommend the podcast mysterious universe. I am a payed subscriber, it’s two Aussi guys who have been discussing literally everything conspiracy,spiritual and metaphysical for about 15 years.

They have two shows a week and nothing I mean absolutely nothing in the paranormal realm can hold a candle to these two guys check it out they are amazing hosts, thoughtful, not gullible and above all very funny.

Not a fan of George Nori, to polite won’t tell a crazy their crazy and will entertain the literally the most retarded topics and people. He actually does more damage then good in terms of knowledge conveyance
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

edit on 11-12-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Yeah, I'm disappointed with George, although I was very optimistic and gave his show every chance I could, I couldn't get into that format and listener situation. He isn't Art.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will definitely check this Aussie show out.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Art bell was an amazing host.

Not a fan of George Nori, to polite won’t tell a crazy their crazy and will entertain the literally the most retarded topics and people. He actually does more damage then good in terms of knowledge conveyance
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

So true. Art Bell was after good information, and would fight to get there. George Nori should stick to his song and dance circuit, working on his infomercials in between gigs.

top topics

join