It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up Illinois

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If you live in the state of Illinois and a gun owner, you need to see this video. All I can call this is insanity. Come January, the so called SAFE T Act comes into play and if you haven't heard about it by now, give this a watch. Start at the 2 min mark.

If you noticed, the list of reasons they CAN detain you is for gun crimes. So, what do they do ? Well, along comes this little tidbit. They are basically making every gun you own illegal in some way. The kind of gun you can own, magazine capacity, I mean just listen to the list of things that will make YOU the criminal.

Makes perfect sense huh ? Free the criminals to do as they please and restrict you, the law abiding citizen, in the ways you can protect yourself. Gun crime in Chiraq is off the charts with a new batch of victims every single day and these geniuses think this is somehow a solution.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Fourteen states and the District of Columbia have firearm permit-to-purchase laws on the books. Before you can even buy a gun you have to apply for and obtain a permit.

Many states require you to pass a gun safety program first, then you get to pay a fee for your permit application, along with future 'renewal' fees.

Pricing people out of ammo, then the components to load your own didn't have a broad enough effect I guess. They keep tightening the vice, one little turn at a time.

Polls show stricter gun laws reduce gun violence, and the sheep believe whatever comes across their TV.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Polls show stricter gun laws reduce gun violence, and the sheep believe whatever comes across their TV.

People actually do believe that BS and I don't understand why. If it was true, places like Chicago and East St Louis would be the safest places in the U.S. instead of the weekly bloodbath they are.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Where do you think they are getting those guns from?
Geography matters.
And statically speaking a proper police force and reasonable gun laws in place do in fact lower gun violence.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Don't know what to make of all this BS anymore. People are dying from all this stupid. If they aren't dying they getting hit in the head with a baseball bat.

edit on 10-12-2022 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sure sounds like the Measure 114 that just passed here in Oregon...

Measure 114

Ballot Measure 114 is the nation’s most extreme gun control Initiative and will be voted on this November!

Measure 114

Essentially not completely banning guns but making it nearly impossible to purchase them (at the moment anyway)!

Interestingly...about 6 local gun shops have shut down already and that has just been in the last few weeks since the measure passed!

Seems that TPTB are going forward on disarming us...one step at a time!

edit on 10-12-2022 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Geography matters.
And statically speaking a proper police force and reasonable gun laws in place do in fact lower gun violence.

90% of the guns and weapons in high crime areas are smuggled in mainly from Mexico. 😎

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

I've heard about that I'm here in Idaho

I feel like there's no way that measure will hold up once its challenged. It's fully against the constitution.

Oregonian better stand up before its too late though its starting to get lib crazy here in Idaho too

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: jerryznv

I've heard about that I'm here in Idaho

I feel like there's no way that measure will hold up once its challenged. It's fully against the constitution.

Oregonian better stand up before its too late though its starting to get lib crazy here in Idaho too

I didn't think it would either but the first injunction has already been heard by the Oregon Supreme Court and the measure was upheld!

Of course though this is an ultra liberal state and the Supreme Court here is equally liberal!

Idaho is next I would imagine...you folks over there are getting flooded with the libs from Oregon!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Vote the people that come up with these silly laws out of existence. In the free state of Tennessee I can buy a H&K MP-5 on the internet and have it shipped to my favorite FFL for immediate pick up. The last background check took about 15 minutes.

You guys need to get with the program.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

You guys need to get with the program.

I don't know what "the program" is but...

I bought everything I could get my hands on before that stupid measure was even voted on!

That was my program...

edit on 10-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Vote the people that come up with these silly laws out of existence.

Do you really believe 80 million people voted for Joe? Do you really believe that despite over 60% of voters being unhappy with the present liberal administration there wasn't a red wave?

'It's not the votes that win elections; it's those who count the votes.'

By 2024 you, too will most likely most likely be facing new gun laws you never thought possible in Tennessee.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Geography matters.

Can you back up that statement on gun laws ?
No ?
I didn't think so .

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Please explain Chicago, Springfield, East St Louis, New York, etc.

Please explain gun violence. They lump suicides, murder and self defense shootings in one category and call it "gun violence ".

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Meanwhile your polticans are giving billions more and more each month to Ukraine.
Outraged yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Meanwhile your polticans are giving billions more and more each month to Ukraine.
Outraged yet?

Outraged still is more like it!!!

Not giving it to the Ukraine...laundering it through the Ukraine is probably more accurate!

edit on 10-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'd like to know too...I've permit carried since 1975. I've got 5 handguns, no issues....that I can see ahead. Zero. Neither does our other Officer friends.

Our weapons ain't goin no place. We are already vetted w tons of info to the gov. Let them try to change any of my existing info to make me fold.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They won't ever stop this insanity.
Ever.
Plus you will eat ze bugs and give up your car to save the planet.
We let these people rule us?

top topics

join