It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Calamari clots are real.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And what makes think that you can trust what they are saying?

Why would pretty much every other undertaker and mortician in the world lie?

You can't expect me to believe that the NWO is threatening or bribing every single person who says otherwise?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I don't need to a reputable NZ mortician who is also a Justice of the peace has already made an honest statement of fact that repudiates everything you have posted. Check out the thread on my profile.

Let me translate this post to the masses.

"I don't need to get off my butt and actually do anything other than just sit here and look for things that fit my narratives and ignore everything else even if it is real people I can directly interact with that actually know what they are talking about."

I work with a lot of professionals, Airline pilots, engineers etc and within them I also know some that are really crazy people. I know a highly experience nurse that thinks the vaccine is full of Nano bots to take over your body even though she had to go to the hospital after 3 weeks with COVID as her O2 levels dropped dangerously low and still sees it as nothing much, well not as bad as those Nano bots! So all I am saying is having credentials or being a professional doesn't mean you are not also bat sh!t crazy.

edit on 15-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

As time goes by you can ignore the trends, You can ignore the red flags, but it is a lot wiser to apply a stitch in time rather than wait for the fabric to rip apart. It is the height of folly to be wise too late. But I guess that is what they call normalcy bias. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What do you mean time will tell.

40 years of pulling them out not long enough for you ? Sure are hard to please.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

didnt the FDA announce they cause clots ?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the big problem is the establish has already lost the room its soviet fall or reformation level mess now, so you're right about rehashing it but then thats all we do and the likes of Hollywood are best at keeping these perceptions alive as we can see with the sovereign citizens or those who believe that Droit du seigneur was ever a real right.. its all dissolution of the monastery's stuff as the longer this goes on the more it looks like they relied on lies and relics to maintain control over the flock.

but the establishment has now lost the room and in doing so we face a fall akin to the soviets or worse a full blown reformation of the West.. but its the incompetence of the establishment its experts and priests that has taken us to a point where dissenting is the natural next step..
edit on 21-12-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

but the establishment has now lost the room and in doing so we face a fall akin to the soviets or worse a full blown reformation of the West.. but its the incompetence of the establishment its experts and priests that has taken us to a point where dissenting is the natural next step..

I'm not sure that is so. The internet makes everything bigger than it actually is. You can have one guy living in his mother's basement put out a post that gets reposted 10,000 times and people think it is 10,000 people when in fact it is just one crazy guy living in his mom's basement.

Norms have gone all wacky lately driven by small groups of people with big internet mouths, but I don't think that is something that continues as we are now seeing push back in the correction of those norms. As to revolution or massive changes like we saw with the USSR or the Russia that created the USSR and so on is because people were living under drastic draconian rule and starving in many cases. I read a long time ago it take the masses to drop below 800 daily caloric input to cause the level of change we have seen in the past, or people just barely living in a massive oppressive lifestyle.

We are still a long way from anything like that....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join