It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Calamari clots are real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I came across this interesting discussion, where Stew Peters Doco. Is being analyzed. The question being asked is if these clots are real and not a hoax why was the doco, associated with Bigfoot, UFO-type stuff from the outset? In the discussion, the skeptical guy says he rang around to some mortician friends that he knew to check if these clots were indeed a new phenomenon. It turned out that they were indeed a fact. So shock and horror why is this being associated with interesting but fringe ideas, which will clearly slow down and hinder investigation at a time when all the stops should be pulled out to find out what is going on.? could it be a controlled release, where all information on the internet is totally controlled to some extent or another? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No doubt, someone didn't just make this up then have thousands of people go along with it.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes, they are very real, but not being cause by what you keep saying they are.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Whats causing them?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Whats causing them?

Probably gardening or climate change...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Whats causing them?

Our deal leader says stress from climate change!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

Are we seeing them in other biological species,? it would be interesting to know if any pets otherwise healthy have suddenly dropped their clogs.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It's the same as if you tell government officials and those defending these experimental jabs the truth how hundreds of thousands, even millions of jab victims had, and are still having and reporting debilitating side effects of all kinds, including things never before seen in history until the jabs rolled out. All of that even though the evidence is far beyond overwhelming.

Selfish pride and ego politics have conspired against moral responsibility to achieve this.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

Whats causing them?

Our deal leader says stress from climate change!

Please tell me that was a joke!

(And isn't it sad that I really need to ask?)

edit on 12/9/2022 by Maxmars because: grammar

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Climate change ?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
We do have our very own highly experience mortician on ATS and he has said they are something that has always been there. Maybe he will join the conversation soon, but one thing I have noticed a good deal is people are seeing things for the first time because they focus on it and think wow that is new when it is not new and pretty much norrmal.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Then it's probably best if people don't know how common these clots are, if they've been around for a long time. Many folks are already living on eggshells day-to-day, due to paranoia. This lady screamed at a Target associate and ran out of Target last week when she sprayed a holiday fragrance in the air.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You also have fed.gov shills and trolls imbedded on every discussion website on the planet who are there to do nothing but misdirect, throw shade, sow doubt, and otherwise do whatever they can to convince people that they can't trust their own eyes.

Every one of the morticians/embalmers in the videos regarding this have said they have never seen it before.
edit on 9-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

So, those morticians/embalmers are antivax shills.

See how easy that path is?
edit on 12/9/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Ummm…oh…do tell…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It does not take long to identify a troll or shill. Their problem once this identification has been established. Is whatever they are promoting suggest the truth which is the opposite of what they are promoting? If not the opposite then their statement is a deflection and not the reasonable truth. They do not pass the Turing test on many occasions. I think that many are aI Algorithms. Sent on to the internet to sway public opinion by their numbers. They also tend to prolong a discussion when it would have died a natural death, they are a tool getting paid for by the host of a particular policy, a supply created by the host's demand for a certain outcome, and sold to the host for profit. The host will only be told of the power to sway public opinion and not the negative parts, like prolonging the discussion or being identifiesd, convincing people of ideas which they are not much interested in will always be problematic but never the less profitable for the makers of the algorithm.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Have you any idea what has happened to the professional lives of people who come out against the vaxx??

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

No.

Are those those morticians/embalmers out of work now?
edit on 12/9/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I feel pretty certain, based on what is happenig to all the researchers, doctors, nurses, etc that someone is trying to find a way to make that happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join